PDA

View Full Version : Way to go Bills... you're probably the most boring top 10 team on Draft Day!

Bling
04-28-2006, 08:42 PM
Houston throws a curveball,
New York trades up with NO,
Tenn decides the future of QB's,
GB needs to decide to give into Favre or not,
SF is so ****ed up no one knows where they go,
Oakland AL Davis, nuff said.
:mad:

Just make your pick quick, there's more drama waiting behind you to be unraveled.

Bulldog
04-28-2006, 08:44 PM

Just make your pick quick, there's more drama waiting behind you to be unraveled.

Enlighten us with who Buffalo's going to take genius.

Bling
04-28-2006, 08:48 PM
Isn't it obvious? Jeremy Bloom.

patmoran2006
04-28-2006, 09:07 PM

Wont be saying that if we shock the world and draft Jay Cutler at 8..

The Natrix
04-28-2006, 10:02 PM

WTF? Are you kidding me? I will be livid if the Bills take Cutler. While a team like Houston makes a smart move and goes for a franchise DE over a dime a dozen RB, I would lose all faith in Marv if he went QB in the 1st. It's not like Buffalo is just a QB away from being a contender. There are several holes to be filled. Let's see if the QB is currently on the roster, and if he's not, make a run for one when the rest of the holes are filled.

Seriously, I will put a full ****ing beer can through my TV if Cutler, or any other QB for that matter is the pick at #8.

patmoran2006
04-28-2006, 10:12 PM
LOL Natrix.

So you're saying you dont want a QB?

The ONLY way I could see them taking Cutler at eight is if they dealt up later on to get back in the first round and get a DT..

Bling
04-28-2006, 10:13 PM
Go Cutler!

The Natrix
04-28-2006, 10:15 PM
F Cutler

patmoran2006
04-28-2006, 10:22 PM
do you hate Cutler because you think he' s going to suck, or you just dont want to see the Bills take him?

The Natrix
04-28-2006, 10:35 PM
do you hate Cutler because you think he' s going to suck, or you just dont want to see the Bills take him?

Sorry, my priorities on Saturdays don't include watching Vanderbilt football games. Just like anyone I don't know if he is going to suck or not, I just think Losman and Nall are just as legit prospects.

For Christ's sake, Adams and Milloy are gone. Let's not make ourselves believe that it is no big deal just like with Pat Williams.

patmoran2006
04-28-2006, 10:41 PM
Thats fine, Im not disagreeing with you.
I'm just asking you do you HATE Jay Cutler or do you hate Jay Cutler as a potential Buffalo Bill.?

OpIv37
04-28-2006, 10:47 PM

If we draft Cutler at 8 the draft will be very interesting, because I will be driving 80 MPH up I-95 so I can make it to NYC in time to kick Marv in the nuts right before the Bills' second round pick.

The Natrix
04-28-2006, 10:48 PM
As a potential Bill.

The Natrix
04-28-2006, 10:49 PM
If we draft Cutler at 8 the draft will be very interesting, because I will be driving 80 MPH up I-95 so I can make it to NYC in time to kick Marv in the nuts right before the Bills' second round pick.

I call Shotgun.

patmoran2006
04-28-2006, 10:49 PM

LMAO..
Id hate to see what you do if Vince Young fell to us.

AndreReed83
04-28-2006, 10:52 PM
If this isn't troll garbage, I don't know what is. Why was this allowed to stick around?

BTW, there have been reports that we might trade (especially up to get D'Brick), take a QB (namely Cutler), take a shot at Davis, are looking to get another pick in the 1st round, or a DT. Plenty of options and possibilties to keep non-trolls interested.

Bling
04-28-2006, 10:59 PM
If this isn't troll garbage, I don't know what is. Why was this allowed to stick around?

BTW, there have been reports that we might trade (especially up to get D'Brick), take a QB (namely Cutler), take a shot at Davis, are looking to get another pick in the 1st round, or a DT. Plenty of options and possibilties to keep non-trolls interested.

Where's the trolling? I didn't offend anyone, I just made a simple opinion that I think the Bills will be the most boring team. Disagree? Tell me why.

patmoran2006
04-28-2006, 11:04 PM
AndreReed83 sounds like Code for Ice74129

Bling
04-28-2006, 11:05 PM

Maybe...

patmoran2006
04-28-2006, 11:07 PM
BTW i also disagree with you.. Buffalo has been VERY quiet, and that makes me think Marv is up to some **** and wont be quiet come early tommorow afternoon.

"Logic" says its Brod Bunkley.. My hunch is its going to be something else, I just have NO IDEA what.

Bling
04-28-2006, 11:11 PM
BTW i also disagree with you.. Buffalo has been VERY quiet, and that makes me think Marv is up to some **** and wont be quiet come early tommorow afternoon.

"Logic" says its Brod Bunkley.. My hunch is its going to be something else, I just have NO IDEA what.

I hope so, but this whole draft stuff is making me anxious. I hope the Bills don't ruin it with drafting a Bunkley. I want this draft to make everyone's mock look stupid. This draft is going to be my favorite one since 2001.

patmoran2006
04-28-2006, 11:13 PM
I along with everyone else already had their Mock Draft shot with Bush not going number one.

AndreReed83
04-28-2006, 11:14 PM

May I ask what this means and what I said to liken a comparison?

patmoran2006
04-28-2006, 11:16 PM
May I ask what this means and what I said to liken a comparison?

Just a "hunch".. and who knows, maybe I was giving you a compliment and you didn't realize it.

AndreReed83
04-28-2006, 11:17 PM
Where's the trolling? I didn't offend anyone, I just made a simple opinion that I think the Bills will be the most boring team. Disagree? Tell me why.

Bling, I wrote in my original post why I don't think the Bills will be boring.

I said it was trolling because you always find ways to take little shots at the Bills and this seemed like another one. My apologies for jumping the gun and coming off like a jerk.

AndreReed83
04-28-2006, 11:18 PM
Just a "hunch".. and who knows, maybe I was giving you a compliment and you didn't realize it.

I am afraid your hunch is for naught. AndreReed83 is a seperate entity.

Michael82
04-28-2006, 11:24 PM
Here's my new prediction.....

With the 8th pick of the 2006 NFL Draft, the Buffalo Bills select......

QB Matt Leinart - USC

:shocked: :scared: :ill:

LifetimeBillsFan
04-29-2006, 02:15 AM

Ah, Bling, you won't be saying that when the Bills trade down with Philly: our # 8 pick for their # 14 pick and a second rounder and then snatch Donte Whitner or Jimmy Williams away from your beloved Phins!

AndreReed83 is right, the Bills have a number of directions that they could go in with their pick and that should make them one of the more intriguing teams in the Top 10. Even if they do end up going with Bunkley, it won't be without a considerable amount of discussion with other teams about trade options. And, even that will put a crimp in a lot of those mock drafts that have the Bills taking Ngata. (The same applies if the Bills take Ngata--that messes up the mocks that have them taking Bunkley.)

I agree with you that this is going to be a very interesting draft. But, I have a feeling that the Bills' pick might be more interesting than you seem to think. As it stands, right now, I don't think anyone--even Marv Levy--really knows what the Bills will do or who they will pick for certain...and that may well still be the case right up to the time that they are on the board with the # 8 pick.

SquishDaFish
04-29-2006, 07:29 AM
Bling will you ever just shut your mouth and worry about your own team.

TigerJ
04-29-2006, 08:20 AM
The Bills are providing some drama because of the possibility they will trade down. If Clump is right they might even consider a trade up.