PDA

View Full Version : Bush is coming to Buffalo, Marv is using a smokescreen for his true draft intentions

Mitchy moo
04-28-2006, 10:54 PM
I think we are going to trade up with the Saints and get Bush from them and give them our 8th, our 2nd rounder this year and 2nd rounder next year. This A-train thing was just designed to throw people off. We are going to have a Mcgahee / Travis Henry Type controversy. The difference is Mcgahee is going to want $5-$7 Million a year anyways because of His agent. Why wouldn't we tag him next year and get a great draft pick and have bush run all over the place?

Reyes is also a clue that we are going to build up the lines and the draft can help us with that. Plan on some line shifting and some real help coming in.

I know many of you think I am crazy but getting Bush will sell out our remaining home schedule in itself and get the Bills back on National TV later in the year, mark my words on it.

P.S. RW & Marv don't have 20 years to see how thing span out, they are running on fumes.

camelcowboy
04-28-2006, 10:56 PM
dude not going to happen, put away your chub for bush

Mitchy moo
04-28-2006, 10:57 PM
dude not going to happen, put away your chub for bush

Oops my horsey is out of the barn cowboy, sorry.

The Natrix
04-28-2006, 10:57 PM
:roflmao:

Wow, scoostupy, you have really out done yourself this time!

Bulldog
04-28-2006, 10:58 PM
I want what ever he's smoking.

Kerr
04-28-2006, 10:59 PM
It would be funny though, if by some miracle skooby were right. He'd have bragging rights for once.

Mitchy moo
04-28-2006, 11:01 PM
It would be funny though, if by some miracle skooby were right. He'd have bragging rights for once.

Like when I told everyone here 1 month early that marv was coming back?

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=87688&highlight=levy

camelcowboy
04-28-2006, 11:01 PM
Oops my horsey is out of the barn cowboy, sorry.

Put it away, and start some more threads about how we are going to draft bush. LOL what happened to your source who says were drafting Ngata. Post enought crap some things bound to be right.

The Natrix
04-28-2006, 11:02 PM

And that Sherman was...

patmoran2006
04-28-2006, 11:02 PM
Statements like that show me that you might be the one person on this board who's neg rep isnt the result of the "rep mafia" but the result of getting negged once at a time about 15,000 times.

WHY would we move up and take Bush when we have Willis McGahee ?

That ranks IMO among the "trade nate clements and draft a CB" posts in my book as the most stupid things a Bills fan can say.

Its ADDITION by SUBTRACTION!!!!!!!!!

Mitchy moo
04-28-2006, 11:04 PM
Statements like that show me that you might be the one person on this board who's neg rep isnt the result of the "rep mafia" but the result of getting negged once at a time about 15,000 times.

WHY would we move up and take Bush when we have Willis McGahee ?

That ranks IMO among the "trade nate clements and draft a CB" posts in my book as the most stupid things a Bills fan can say.

Its ADDITION by SUBTRACTION!!!!!!!!!

Weren't you like -10,000 yourself? Denial about your inabilities to write cloud your judgement young ..................

The Natrix
04-28-2006, 11:07 PM
I think we are going to trade up with the Saints and get Bush from them and give them our 8th, our 2nd rounder this year and 2nd rounder next year. This A-train thing was just designed to throw people off. We are going to have a Mcgahee / Travis Henry Type controversy. The difference is Mcgahee is going to want $5-$7 Million a year anyways because of His agent. Why wouldn't we tag him next year and get a great draft pick and have bush run all over the place?

Reyes is also a clue that we are going to build up the lines and the draft can help us with that. Plan on some line shifting and some real help coming in.

I know many of you think I am crazy but getting Bush will sell out our remaining home schedule in itself and get the Bills back on National TV later in the year, mark my words on it.

P.S. RW & Marv don't have 20 years to see how thing span out, they are running on fumes.

How is 5 million to much for Willis?

A-Train is going to cause a controversy? He's not even a lock to make the team. Besides, there is really no such thing as a running back controversy.

Wow, you think Reyes was meant to help the offensive line? You're really going out on a limb there Scoobster!

Kerr
04-28-2006, 11:08 PM

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=87688&highlight=levy

I forgot about that one skoob, good call on that one, but you've only hit out of one. Are you certain or should I say, your source certain this will happen? Seeing as how you've been concerned with your rep, you should think over it and wonder why you keep getting negged all the time, if this prediction of yours doesn't happen.

Mitchy moo
04-28-2006, 11:11 PM
I forgot about that one skoob, good call on that one, but you've only hit out of one. Are you certain or should I say, your source certain this will happen? Seeing as how you've been concerned with your rep, you should think over it and wonder why you keep getting negged all the time, if this prediction of yours doesn't happen.

I try to read into things and why people do them. Seems that we just picked A-train so we won't draft a RB, right?

Kerr
04-28-2006, 11:12 PM
I try to read into things and why people do them. Seems that we just picked A-train so we won't draft a RB, right?

Ok skooby, but it sounds like you're going out on a limb here. You don't your source telling you this will occur?

Devin
04-28-2006, 11:13 PM
Well Skooby is like 1 for 459. Maybe he gets that coveted 2nd win.

Mitchy moo
04-28-2006, 11:18 PM
Well Skooby is like 1 for 459. Maybe he gets that coveted 2nd win.

Would all of you like to have Reggie here? Is he really going to cost us that much more than Willis will over the next 3 years?

Please remember Jim Kelly started making SB's after Thurman ran, does Bush remind you of him at all?

Will reggie make an instant impact?

Devin
04-28-2006, 11:19 PM
Reggie will cost in the area of 17-25 mil in guaranteed money alone likely.

Mitchy moo
04-28-2006, 11:21 PM
Reggie will cost in the area of 17-25 mil in guaranteed money alone likely.

Willis will end up costing us like $21 Million if he plays over the next 4 years, what's the difference?