SabreEleven
04-28-2006, 11:15 PM
who feels like ****?

hammerbillsfan
04-28-2006, 11:16 PM
I'll feel like **** later if we draft a QB in the 1st round. :doh:

Ebenezer
04-28-2006, 11:19 PM
I have no clue why everybody thought Philly would be a push over. the Sabres only have themselves to blame...they are not letting the game flow...they are being too careful.

SabreEleven
04-28-2006, 11:25 PM
to beat myself up, I went on the Philly's boards and I found out two things.

1) OLN is adding a horn to their broadcast when the visiting team scores :gay:

2) Ryan Miller is one of the worst......goaltenders the flyers have ever faced in the playoffs. Has he made ONE stellar save yet? If the Sabre fans chanting USA get their heads out of their A**es they will want this guy sitting on the bench. Discuss.

One thing I don't understand(but I really do) is the USA chant tonight against Miller, ummmm....USA didn't win **** at the Olympics with Esche playing for them. So for USA to pick Esche as goalie is no major feat for him.

SabreEleven
04-28-2006, 11:26 PM
Oh

3) This series is over.

SabreEleven
04-28-2006, 11:27 PM
Oh

4) You can go register over there now, they won't ban you now that they are back in it.

hammerbillsfan
04-28-2006, 11:27 PM
Logic and common sense do not apply to Flyer fans.

LABillsFan
04-28-2006, 11:40 PM
They are a young team and I thought I saw a little fatigue in them during and after game 3. The hits are getting to them more than their speed is getting to Philly. They have to dig a little deeper and make philly play their game. Getting a lead isn't the problem, holding on to it is. I really think the D is over hyped but that doesn't mean they can't hold on to it. If they get that 2 goal lead again, dump the puck and make philly get tired chasing it. The Sabres aren't big enough as a team to hold the blue line and they struggle when pressured. They need to stop the weak ass clearing attempts that has plagued them all year. If pressured get the puck out and stop with the razzle dazzle. It's the playoffs get a lead and hold on to it.

Oh yeah I forgot yes I feel like **** as well.

Bill Brasky
04-29-2006, 12:29 AM
nope, I'm at work and have been in a terrible mood all night over this loss.

That being said, at least we are not trailing in the series and at least the next game is at home where Philly pretty much cannot beat us *knock on wood*

I would have liked to see the Sabres up 3-1, but 2-2 with 2 of the next 3 at home is not the end of the world.

PUCKER
04-29-2006, 02:04 AM
Im sick to my stomach. :( Weve had the early lead in their building the last 2 games and blew them both. I didnt expect a sweep,but I expected better than this.

SABURZFAN
04-29-2006, 02:39 AM
i'm f*****g pi$$ed. :mad:

BlackMetalNinja
04-29-2006, 05:21 AM
I agree completely with all of the last three posts... I went to bed pissed off over this game and figured I'd be fine this morning, but I'm still mad. You can't go up 2-0 on the road in a playoff game and blow it, it kills momentum to no end. They can't even let Sunday's game be close.

pyrrhonist
04-29-2006, 11:00 AM
Aside from the poor play by Buffalo in Games 3 & 4, I'm a bit embarrassed by so many of my fellow Sabres fans who were calling for the brooms in this series. Yeah, Buffalo got out to the early jump on Philly, but a series is never over until it is over. I think we, as well as our beloved Sabres, perhaps underestimated how Philly would respond after Game 2.

It's time to bounce back in the return home.

JD
04-29-2006, 01:16 PM
last night it wasnt too bad because i was drunk.

but this morning i felt like ****, WORST MOOD EVER. i flipped off the mailman for no reason when she dropped off the mail.. and i didnt feed my dog, ******* huh? lol

chernobylwraiths
04-29-2006, 11:19 PM
I was really looking forward to this weekend. Having the series wrapped up Sunday afternoon after a hard fought victory Friday night, the Bills trading down and getting more day one picks AND getting some good players that I have HEARD OF.

What do I get? Sabres looking like a bunch of scared players Friday night and starting to get that SOS (same old Sabres) feeling of years gone by in my gut. The Bills don't trade down and make a bit of a reach with the first pick, THEN trade a couple draft picks to move UP and make an even BIGGER reach.

If the Sabres lose tomorrow I might do something drastic. I might :posrep: EE. DAMN, I can't even do THAT!!!