PDA

View Full Version : If the Bills would have lost the Cincy game, we could have a hand in the bush

Mitchy moo
04-28-2006, 11:15 PM
We really F-up by winning that game, pride doesn't mean anything when you lose to the Jets in the last game and they still draft ahead of you. We would of ended up 3rd and really had a straight shot at Bush. We really need to think about the future when the cards are on the table. Playing 2-7 when all high cards are out is a losing hand in almost every situation.

Mitchy moo
04-28-2006, 11:16 PM
We still may get Bush anyways, irregardless of our cincy day hero's.

Devin
04-28-2006, 11:18 PM
STFU :up:

The cincy game was awesome! Im glad we won it.

The Natrix
04-28-2006, 11:21 PM
Irregardless isn't a word.

Anyway, the Bills have Willis McGahee, in case you didn't know.

Mitchy moo
04-28-2006, 11:23 PM
Irregardless isn't a word.

Anyway, the Bills have Willis McGahee, in case you didn't know.

We have no real names until we make the playoffs. Until we are competitive this millenium, I think we need to thnk big.

Ebenezer
04-28-2006, 11:29 PM
if we would have lost to Cincy we would have had Brick already.

Mitchy moo
04-29-2006, 12:11 AM
You maybe right!

tat2dmike77
04-29-2006, 12:17 AM
STFU tard

I enjoyed the cincy win. It was great to see all the cincy fans here in ohio get a loss on christmas eve. All week all i heard was how the bengals were gonna destroy the bills.

As far as bush he can goto the saints for all i care. All this hype about how he is gonna tear the league up. Yeah right everyone looks at his stats but few fail to realize he played in a weak conference. The Pac-10 is a joke. When he played texass these were his stats

<TABLE class=tablehead cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3><TBODY><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD class=hi align=left>The Rose Bowl Game presented by Citi</TD><TD class=hi align=left>@Texas (http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/clubhouse?teamId=251)</TD><TD class=hi align=left>L 41-38 (http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/boxscore?gameId=260040030) </TD><!--Questions--><TD class=hi>13</TD><TD class=hi>82</TD><TD class=hi>6.3</TD><TD class=hi>26</TD><TD class=hi>1</TD><TD class=hi>6</TD><TD class=hi>95</TD><TD class=hi>15.8</TD><TD class=hi>37</TD><TD class=hi>0</TD><TD class=hi>0</TD><TD class=hi>0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

The only other decent team he played against was ND but thier defense was not that great. Bush is nothing more then a product of southern california hype.

billsburgh
04-29-2006, 12:25 AM
We have no real names until we make the playoffs. Until we are competitive this millenium, I think we need to thnk big.
BIG-as in both sides of the line. Then the skill position players we have already will be able to shine.

Devin
04-29-2006, 12:29 AM
STFU tard

I enjoyed the cincy win. It was great to see all the cincy fans here in ohio get a loss on christmas eve. All week all i heard was how the bengals were gonna destroy the bills.

As far as bush he can goto the saints for all i care. All this hype about how he is gonna tear the league up. Yeah right everyone looks at his stats but few fail to realize he played in a weak conference. The Pac-10 is a joke. When he played texass these were his stats

<TABLE class=tablehead cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3><TBODY><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD class=hi align=left>The Rose Bowl Game presented by Citi</TD><TD class=hi align=left>@Texas (http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/clubhouse?teamId=251)</TD><TD class=hi align=left>L 41-38 (http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/boxscore?gameId=260040030) </TD><!--Questions--><TD class=hi>13</TD><TD class=hi>82</TD><TD class=hi>6.3</TD><TD class=hi>26</TD><TD class=hi>1</TD><TD class=hi>6</TD><TD class=hi>95</TD><TD class=hi>15.8</TD><TD class=hi>37</TD><TD class=hi>0</TD><TD class=hi>0</TD><TD class=hi>0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

The only other decent team he played against was ND but thier defense was not that great. Bush is nothing more then a product of southern california hype.

Wow.

Honestly I dont think you could be furthur off base. BTW are those stats telling you that Reggie Bush had 82 Rushing (1 TD), 95 Recieving along with 100+ KR yards.

Is that supposed to be bad? I guess for reggie bush almost 300 all purpose yards against the Champs is bad.

Reggie Bush is an amazing propect, and while solid RB's are a dime a dozen and normally a product of thier environment Bush has skill and natural ability the NFL hasnt seen in a very long time.

Not to mention the propects USC is churning out each year have done pretty well last time I checked....Palmer....Polomalu.....Tatupu......etc

Ebenezer
04-29-2006, 12:51 AM
Wow.

Honestly I dont think you could be furthur off base. BTW are those stats telling you that Reggie Bush had 82 Rushing (1 TD), 95 Recieving along with 100+ KR yards.

Is that supposed to be bad? I guess for reggie bush almost 300 all purpose yards against the Champs is bad.

Reggie Bush is an amazing propect, and while solid RB's are a dime a dozen and normally a product of thier environment Bush has skill and natural ability the NFL hasnt seen in a very long time.

Not to mention the propects USC is churning out each year have done pretty well last time I checked....Palmer....Polomalu.....Tatupu......etc
you got to remember...his return numbers are worthless...there is no way he is returning kicks or punts in the NFL and he won't line up as a WR that often. I don't even see him, in his prime, being a top 5 NFL RB.

tat2dmike77
04-29-2006, 12:51 AM
Wow.

Well it didn't show the KR stats

I'm just not buying into the hype. Every year there are players that are hyped to be the next best thing and most of them turn out to be the next worst thing.

College football is one thing. We have all seen guys tear teams a new ass in college and then get to the pros and fall flat on thier face. I understand your point devin and i'm not trying to make this a pissing contest by any means. All of us have seen players come out of college and be hyped as the next whomever.

Will reggie bush be the next barry sanders doubt it. If he is i'm man enough to say i was wrong. I did it about McGahee and i'll do it about bush. I don't want him to get hurt but all this hype gets annoying. Yeah you factor in the KR yards against texass and he had good game stats wise. But will he be the feature RB and KR on a NFL team? I'm sorry i'm just not buying it.

I'm not saying he can't play football but IMO he's not the savior. In order to run you have to have blocking and we can agree USC had one of if not the best O-Line in college. All i know is this IMO houston is making th right descion. Not because i'm not buying into the bush hype but because houston doesn't need a RB they need defense.

TacklingDummy
04-29-2006, 05:53 AM
We really F-up by winning that game, pride doesn't mean anything when you lose to the Jets in the last game and they still draft ahead of you. We would of ended up 3rd and really had a straight shot at Bush. We really need to think about the future when the cards are on the table. Playing 2-7 when all high cards are out is a losing hand in almost every situation.

Acutally it hurt more winning the Houston game. It would of gave Houston 1 less loss.

The_Philster
04-29-2006, 06:05 AM
This is an idiotic thread...even considering the source

SquishDaFish
04-29-2006, 07:28 AM
I wouldnt want them to select Bush. We def dont need a RB or QB reg if they are best player on board. Brick,Davis,Huff,Hawk or TRADE DOWN!