PDA

View Full Version : Whatcha Gonna do When Vin-sanity Runs Wild On You

patmoran2006
04-28-2006, 11:25 PM
I would like the OFFICIAL BZ reaction BEFORE the draft, so if it happens tommorow, I know NOW where everyone here stands..

1- Hou- Williams
2- NYJ - Bush
3- Tenn- Leinart
4- NO- Hawk
5- GB- Brick
6- SF- Davis
7- OAK- Huff

8 Buffalo
The start of VINSANITY when Marv Levy hands a jersey to VINCE YOUNG.

WHat is your reaction going to be IF this happens?

Michael82
04-28-2006, 11:27 PM
****! What the **** are you doing, Marv?!?! Why the **** do you gotta waste a ****ing pick on a Quarterback! Oh God, NOOOOOO! :mad: :mad: :mad:

ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHH! :blowup:

The Natrix
04-28-2006, 11:29 PM
I'd hate it but I'd rather get Young than Lienart or Cutler.

Mitchy moo
04-28-2006, 11:29 PM
That was one of my favorite picks, he has character and a fixable throwing style.

Michael82
04-28-2006, 11:31 PM
I'd hate it but I'd rather get Young than Lienart or Cutler.
If I was forced at gunpoint to take one of them, I think i'd go with Leinart.

OpIv37
04-28-2006, 11:32 PM
Mikey's reaction will seem tame compared to mine. The initial reaction will be to throw the TV out the window. After that I will be seized by a fit of violent vomiting. I will then drive as fast as I can to NYC, pulling out my hair and flipping off every motorist I see on the way.

When I get to NYC, I will find Marv, and if he's lucky I will just beat the piss out of him. If he's unlucky, I'll put a KKK hood on him and drop him off in Harlem on my way home.

Kerr
04-28-2006, 11:32 PM
While I wouldn't have a fit and act like a raving lunatic, I'd just hope Marv is right on his decision to draft Young. Young's talent speaks for itself, but for Marv's sake, he better pan out quick.

Mitchy moo
04-28-2006, 11:33 PM
Mikey's reaction will seem tame compared to mine. The initial reaction will be to throw the TV out the window. After that I will be seized by a fit of violent vomiting. I will then drive as fast as I can to NYC, pulling out my hair and flipping off every motorist I see on the way.

When I get to NYC, I will find Marv, and if he's lucky I will just beat the piss out of him. If he's unlucky, I'll put a KKK hood on him and drop him off in Harlem on my way home.

Hey that KKK was the same idea I had for Donahue. qUIT STEALING MY DREAMS.

Devin
04-28-2006, 11:34 PM
I just watched Rich Eisen ask Vince Young the same question 3 different ways because he just couldnt "get it".

No thanks. If we draft Young id be pissed.

Mitchy moo
04-28-2006, 11:35 PM
I just watched Rich Eisen ask Vince Young the same question 3 different ways because he just couldnt "get it".

What did he ask him? 2+2=? Or the Sq. root of pi?

OpIv37
04-28-2006, 11:36 PM
it now looks incredibly likely that either Young or Cutler (and quite possibly both) will still be on the board when we pick. I will be livid with either choice.

WE NEED DL, OL and a playmaker on D. NOT QB's.

Mr. Cynical
04-28-2006, 11:36 PM
Not. Gonna. Happen.

Mitchy moo
04-28-2006, 11:37 PM
If young is there, grab him! As have about as much faith in JP then I do OPIV admitting his sexual miscreanting.

Kerr
04-28-2006, 11:37 PM
it now looks incredibly likely that either Young or Cutler (and quite possibly both) will still be on the board when we pick. I will be livid with either choice.

WE NEED DL, OL and a playmaker on D. NOT QB's.

Word.

They can't give up on JP so quick.

OpIv37
04-28-2006, 11:38 PM
Word.

and if we do draft a QB, what the hell was the point of signing Nall? We can't go into camp with 4 QB's, 3 of whom are completely unproven.

Where are those "motor" de's when you need em?

patmoran2006
04-28-2006, 11:39 PM
Word.

your probably right but thats for Marv to judge.. If Marv doesnt like JP no sense of throwing away 2006 on a guy who you'll get rid of next year anyway.

None of us know what Marv thinks of JP because he's been very tight-lipped about it. My hunch is he really doesnt like him. That sure as hell dont mean Vince YOung will be a Buffalo Bill.. Hell, he's probably not going to be there anyway.

I'm just interested in what the reaction would be IF we took him.

Mitchy moo
04-28-2006, 11:39 PM
and if we do draft a QB, what the hell was the point of signing Nall? We can't go into camp with 4 QB's, 3 of whom are completely unproven.

Where are those "motor" de's when you need em?

We have 3 now that are unproven.

billsburgh
04-28-2006, 11:41 PM

:bf1:

Michael82
04-28-2006, 11:41 PM

ummm, that's nice and all. He won't be in NYC! He'll be with the rest of the staff at Ralph Wilson Stadium. I'll be right around the corner from Marv at the draft party, so after I go on a murderous rampage and kill all the Zoners at the party, I will then head to One Bills Drive and beat Marv senseless with a bowling ball from the draft party place.

Michael82
04-28-2006, 11:42 PM

Vince Young makes Jason Peters look smart. :ill:

Mitchy moo
04-28-2006, 11:43 PM
ummm, that's nice and all. He won't be in NYC! He'll be with the rest of the staff at Ralph Wilson Stadium. I'll be right around the corner from Marv at the draft party, so after I go on a murderous rampage and kill all the Zoners at the party, I will then head to One Bills Drive and beat Marv senseless with a bowling ball from the draft party place.

Oh my, type A personality or what. Will you engrave initials on the Bowling ball even after it becomes a violent weapon?

If I am at the party I will just say I am OPIV, that should save me a lickin huh?

OpIv37
04-28-2006, 11:45 PM

the GM's don't go to the draft in person?

Well Buffalo's further than NYC from here so I'll let you handle it.

billsburgh
no reason to take it out on the zoners Mikey. I think a bowling pin would work better for Marv though.

Michael82
Oh my, type A personality or what. Will you engrave initials on the Bowling ball even after it becomes a violent weapon?

If I am at the party I will just say I am OPIV, that should save me a lickin huh?
yeah, why not? I stole the ball from the bowling alley, so I might as well engrave MARV SUCKS! on it. :mad: :crazy:

Michael82
04-28-2006, 11:46 PM
no reason to take it out on the zoners Mikey. I think a bowling pin would work better for Marv though.
true. A bowling pin would probably work better. :up:

patmoran2006
04-28-2006, 11:46 PM
Vince Young makes Jason Peters look smart. :ill:

LOL.. I want to see Jason Peters, Vince Young and a Bills Zoner who's name I can't mention on a game of Jeopardy.

Michael82
04-28-2006, 11:47 PM
Nope, the GMs stay at their "war rooms" in their front offices with their owner, head coach and all the scouts. That's where they do all the work. They send a representative to NYC, but that's it.

Michael82
04-28-2006, 11:47 PM
LOL.. I want to see Jason Peters, Vince Young and a Bills Zoner who's name I can't mention on a game of Jeopardy.
I know what Zoner you are talking about..... :snicker:

:lmao:

Mitchy moo
04-28-2006, 11:48 PM
yeah, why not? I stole the ball from the bowling alley, so I might as well engrave MARV SUCKS! on it. :mad: :crazy:

Classic.

Devin
04-28-2006, 11:55 PM

Now that would be funny.

Peters would spell his name wrong, Young would probably be chewing on the buzzer and that certain zoner would probably be in the bathroom.

jmb1099
04-29-2006, 12:00 AM
Better not happen. I am close enough to NYC to take a ride, rip off Marv's nuts and feed them to Modrak.

patmoran2006
04-29-2006, 12:06 AM
Now that would be funny.

Peters would spell his name wrong, Young would probably be chewing on the buzzer and that certain zoner would probably be in the bathroom.
Chewing on the buzzer???
LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

Michael82
04-29-2006, 12:06 AM
Better not happen. I am close enough to NYC to take a ride, rip off Marv's nuts and feed them to Modrak.
Then you gotta drive to Buffalo for that. The head guys are always in the Bills offices for that.

LifetimeBillsFan
04-29-2006, 12:25 AM
Not. Gonna. Happen.

I agree.

It would be a nice hypothetical though if Marv wasn't consistently acting according to the philosophy that he outlined in his book--an approach that is adamantly opposed to drafting a QB high in the first round of the draft to be the "saviour" of a bad team with multiple needs, especially on defense.

The Bills team that M.Levy took charge of as GM in January is remarkably similar to the KC Chiefs team that he took over as a HC and, since everything that Marv has done so far as a GM is very consistently with what he said in his book--including his acquisition of Nall, there is no reason to believe that he will now act in precisely the same way that he described himself being angered and embittered by in KC by drafting Young or any of the "Big Three QBs" in this draft.

jmb1099
04-29-2006, 12:41 AM
Then you gotta drive to Buffalo for that. The head guys are always in the Bills offices for that.
Damn it.

ddaryl
04-29-2006, 12:52 AM
Why would anyone really worry about the jets drafting Bush.

If the Jets draft Bush then we'll just have to beef up the DL and make him miserable.

tat2dmike77
04-29-2006, 12:54 AM
Nothing

It's football people. Not life or death. If the bills wanna draft young then so be it there is nothing i can do about it

ublinkwescore
04-29-2006, 12:57 AM
Now that would be funny.

Would that certain zoner be chuckling like a ******ed schoolgirl with a removeable retainer at the upperdecker she just left?

The_Philster
04-29-2006, 06:37 AM
Probably beat the hell out of anyone who thinks it's a good move

The Quebecer
04-29-2006, 06:39 AM
Vince Young will not be there! He is going to TEN @ 3!