PDA

View Full Version : Here is to hoping Marv's prostrate doesn't get active early in the draft

Mitchy moo
04-28-2006, 11:57 PM
Cheers to Marv, go get us a stud! But what if nature calls at the most important time?

G. Host
04-29-2006, 12:07 AM
He'll piss on the biggest idiot and continue.

LifetimeBillsFan
Depends....

Didn't they remove Marv's prostate (prostrate=lying down prone/prostate=male sexual organ) when he had cancer? If so, then, it would be a bladder issue. Either way, the answer: depends.

BTW: If you are over 40 and male, make sure to get yours checked out regularly...your life could depend on it.

patmoran2006
He'll piss on the biggest idiot and continue.
hahhhhahhahhahahhahahahhhhaha..

Thats good stuff

Mitchy moo
04-29-2006, 12:08 AM
Depends....

Didn't they remove Marv's prostate (prostrate=lying down prone/prostate=male sexual organ) when he had cancer? If so, then, it would be a bladder issue. Either way, the answer: depends.

I really thought you meant it depends when I first read Depends, lol.

tat2dmike77
04-29-2006, 12:11 AM
Depends....

BTW: If you are over 40 and male, make sure to get yours checked out regularly...your life could depend on it.

I thought it was 30

Anyway back to football

Why is the texans news being leaked so soon and who wants to bet they will take all 15minutes of thier time to make the pick

billsburgh
04-29-2006, 12:18 AM
Anyway back to football

Why is the texans news being leaked so soon and who wants to bet they will take all 15minutes of thier time to make the pick
I'm sure they will take all 15 minutes to make the pick. I dont think I can remember a time when a team didn't take the full time. anyway, it give the talking heads on tv time to babble on and on.