• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Here is to hoping Marv's prostrate doesn't get active early in the draft

Cheers to Marv, go get us a stud! But what if nature calls at the most important time?
  • G. Host
    Banned
    • Jul 2002

Re: Here is to hoping Marv's prostrate doesn't get active early in the draft

He'll piss on the biggest idiot and continue.

Comment

• LifetimeBillsFan
      All-Pro Zoner
      • Aug 2004

Depends....

Didn't they remove Marv's prostate (prostrate=lying down prone/prostate=male sexual organ) when he had cancer? If so, then, it would be a bladder issue. Either way, the answer: depends.

BTW: If you are over 40 and male, make sure to get yours checked out regularly...your life could depend on it.
      Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it. And, thus it was that they surrendered their freedom; not with a bang, but without even a whimper.

Comment

• patmoran2006
        Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
        • Dec 2005

Originally posted by G. Host
        He'll piss on the biggest idiot and continue.
        hahhhhahhahhahahhahahahhhhaha..

Thats good stuff

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Mitchy moo
          Roways rooking ahread!
          • Sep 2005

Originally posted by LifetimeBillsFan
          Depends....

Didn't they remove Marv's prostate (prostrate=lying down prone/prostate=male sexual organ) when he had cancer? If so, then, it would be a bladder issue. Either way, the answer: depends.
          I really thought you meant it depends when I first read Depends, lol.

Comment

• tat2dmike77
            Let the planet get warmer. We'll grow oranges in Alaska!
            • Dec 2005

Originally posted by LifetimeBillsFan
            Depends....

BTW: If you are over 40 and male, make sure to get yours checked out regularly...your life could depend on it.
            I thought it was 30

Anyway back to football

Why is the texans news being leaked so soon and who wants to bet they will take all 15minutes of thier time to make the pick

Comment

• billsburgh
              • Jul 2003

Originally posted by tat2dmike77
              Anyway back to football

Why is the texans news being leaked so soon and who wants to bet they will take all 15minutes of thier time to make the pick
              I'm sure they will take all 15 minutes to make the pick. I dont think I can remember a time when a team didn't take the full time. anyway, it give the talking heads on tv time to babble on and on.

Comment

Working...
              X