• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Devin
    The Octagon
    • Apr 2003

Manny Lawson

This kid is gonna go quick I think. I didnt realize how smart he was either....43 on the wonderlic! I think he will become a hell of a LB/DE much like Merriman.
    http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php
  • J TES
    • Apr 2005

Re: Manny Lawson

I agree. I can't figure out who he reminds me more of, Merriman or John Abraham. Either way I think he's gonna be a hell of a player. Prediction, he goes 16 to Miami.

Comment

• LifetimeBillsFan
      All-Pro Zoner
      • Aug 2004

They were talking all day around here (NYC area) about the Jets being in love with him and being likely to take him with their second first round pick before the Mario Williams to Houston deal was announced. If the Jets don't trade that second first rounder, Lawson is not very likely to get past that pick.

Personally, I loved what I saw of the guy at NC State and I didn't know a thing about any of his numbers. I think that he really could be a nice player on the NFL level if he lands in the right system, possibly even great. (How many DEs can you think of who RUN on the track team!?!?)
      Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it. And, thus it was that they surrendered their freedom; not with a bang, but without even a whimper.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

He's kind of a tweener, so I hope he's a Merriman rather than a Mamula.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Night Train
          Retired - On Several Levels
          • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
          He's kind of a tweener, so I hope he's a Merriman rather than a Mamula.
          He could take Poseys starting spot on our team. He'd be perfect as a Cover 2 outside LB.
          Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• patmoran2006
            Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
            • Dec 2005

2nd round?

I wouldnt be the least bit suprirsed if Manny Lawson is gone by pick 12 to the Cleveland Browns.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• X-Era
              What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Devin
              This kid is gonna go quick I think. I didnt realize how smart he was either....43 on the wonderlic! I think he will become a hell of a LB/DE much like Merriman.
              Ya know the strange part? I thought I heard he ran a 4.41!!!! Williams was a 4.7, Let me check that, Nope 4.70. Slaisbury I think said a 4.41. Shows what they know.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                Administrator
                • Jul 2002

He's going to be a great 3-4 OLB for sure. Lets just hope for his sake its Merriman type year 1 and not Ware type year 1.
                COMING SOON...
                Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X