We will not take a QB in the first round. Follow the Texans lead.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

We will not take a QB in the first round. Follow the Texans lead.

Damn smart GM and HC down there. #1 overall pick, ignored the fans, ignored the experts and got back to football 101....Lines.

Here is to hoping Marv is still ol' marv while he, Tom and DJ stay with football smarts. I love what charlie casserly said to NFLN last night. He was asked if being able to sell the pick to the fans or marketing was a consideration with the first pick and Charlie said NO. WINNING Sells tickets, and the best thing they can do is build the team up to win. Better lines do that.

Kudos to Charlie and Kubiak
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Re: We will not take a QB in the first round. Follow the Texans lead.

Nice to see your suddenly a Texans fan.. Quite contradictory seeing how much you MOCKED that team when Moulds decided he would rather play for them than the Buffalo Bills, then again, that doesnt surprise me an ounce.

IMO and I'm sure everyone has a strong opinion out this, Casserly is going to heavily regret not taking Bush. NOt because he took a DE over a RB, but because Bush is the real deal and Williams for all his ability has question marks. Then again, this is why the draft is one big crapshoot.

I will give Casserly credit for having the balls to not care what fans and the media thought.. But he better hope Williams really is the next Julius Pepper and not the next Courntey Brown or Steve Emtman. or he'll be as popular in Houston as Donahoe is in Buffalo.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• ICE74129
      Legendary Zoner
      • Feb 2005

Re: We will not take a QB in the first round. Follow the Texans lead.

He made the right pick and won't regret not taking a 20 play per game RB.

I didn't mock the Texans at all. I did mock that POS Moulds that took less than he could have got somewhere else when saying it was about the money.

It wasn't about Balls with casserly, it was good football sense.

Comment

Working...
      X