PDA

View Full Version : Folks, a lot of Mocks now have D'Brick falling to Buffalo!

Nighthawk
04-29-2006, 09:02 AM
If this happens, I couldn't think of a better way for the draft to start for the Bills!:limpclap:

Turf
04-29-2006, 09:04 AM
We can hope!

don137
04-29-2006, 09:06 AM
It does change things dramatically. New Orleans could trade down with the Jets or Packers. If that happened Brick or Hawk could fall to us if San Fran took Davis.

OpIv37
04-29-2006, 09:07 AM
I'm not holding my breath, but if Dbrick is there he should automatically be the pick. **** the 15 minute limit or whatever it is- the Bills rep should be practically pushing the Raiders selection off the state to tell Tags.

X-Era
04-29-2006, 09:15 AM
If this happens, I couldn't think of a better way for the draft to start for the Bills!:limpclap:

Id love for it happen trust me. But everyone knows that D'Brick has Waletr Jones/Oged/Pace potential. They know hes a top 5 pick or even top 3. I just cant see that many teams taking need over talent to let him drop.

If it happens, it proves guys like Ice right who state that need comes first. If it doesnt, it shows that a few of us are right and that the final grade on each player..the talent level comes first OVER need.

I kind of hope its SF that takes D'Brick, that means Vernon drops when Oak takes Huff. Again all provided GB takes Hawk

patmoran2006
04-29-2006, 09:16 AM
Jp.. If the Bills end up with V Davis we're going out and drinking some celebratory beers.

X-Era
04-29-2006, 09:21 AM
Jp.. If the Bills end up with V Davis we're going out and drinking some celebratory beers.

I dont drink, but I just might start again if it happens!!! Your on!