• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

My TWO draft predictions

I am going to make only TWO Predictions regarding this draft right now, and here they are now.

1) Whoever gets Vernon Davis is getting the BEST player of this draft, regardless of position. IMO, He's going to become to TE's what Lawrence Taylor was to Linebackers.

2) Claude Wroten is the best DT in this draft. He's better than Ngata and he's better than Bunkley.. Yes, I'm VERY well aware of the pot and character issue. This cat is so talented I'd take that chance (not to mention, I've heard from more than one person in the know his 'character' is highly exaggerated). I think he goes as early as the late first round (Giants, Indy, Seattle, Pitt) .. The latest he lasts is the middle of the second round. We'll see if I am wrong on this (some rumors have him going in the third round now), but I think I'm right on this.

It would be my Bills fan wet-dream to take Vernon Davis in round one and Claude Wroten in round two.. Very unlikely but that's the best the Bills could hope to do.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
  • ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

Re: My TWO draft predictions

First off Davis is a good player and will possibly be good in the NFL. Wrotten is NOT the best DT in this draft and I am willing to bet that he isn't on the Bills board any longer. He had the previous issues and now there has been reports he failed a drug test at the combine.

The best the Bills can hope to do is trade down 3-4 spots and grab another pick in this deep draft. Then take Bunkley or Ngata. Take a Safety or LB in round 2 then LT and more in round 3.

Comment

• patmoran2006
      Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
      • Dec 2005

I dont disagree, IF Davis is not on the board, which he probably wont be anyway which is why i'm not bothering to argue with anyone over the 8th pick anymore.

IF DAvis by some miracle is on the board and the Bills dont take him, they will very much live to regret it..

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• X-Era
        What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by patmoran2006
        I am going to make only TWO Predictions regarding this draft right now, and here they are now.

1) Whoever gets Vernon Davis is getting the BEST player of this draft, regardless of position. IMO, He's going to become to TE's what Lawrence Taylor was to Linebackers.

2) Claude Wroten is the best DT in this draft. He's better than Ngata and he's better than Bunkley.. Yes, I'm VERY well aware of the pot and character issue. This cat is so talented I'd take that chance (not to mention, I've heard from more than one person in the know his 'character' is highly exaggerated). I think he goes as early as the late first round (Giants, Indy, Seattle, Pitt) .. The latest he lasts is the middle of the second round. We'll see if I am wrong on this (some rumors have him going in the third round now), but I think I'm right on this.

It would be my Bills fan wet-dream to take Vernon Davis in round one and Claude Wroten in round two.. Very unlikely but that's the best the Bills could hope to do.
        Completely agree on both!!!

Comment

Working...
        X