Whomever moves up for Bush can frikkin have him!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

Whomever moves up for Bush can frikkin have him!

Read this crap:

49ers | Saints asking price high for No. 2
    Fri, 28 Apr 2006 23:36:02 -0700
    Dave Hutchinson, of the Star-Ledger, reports the San Francisco 49ers are trying to trade up with the New Orleans Saints to the No. 2 spot in the NFL Draft, but the Saints asking price is high. The Saints are asking the 49ers for their No. 6 pick, plus the extra first-round pick they have at No. 22 and next season's first-round pick.

Jets | Saints asking price high for No. 2
    Fri, 28 Apr 2006 23:35:35 -0700
    Dave Hutchinson, of the Star-Ledger, reports the New York Jets are trying to trade up with the New Orleans Saints to the No. 2 spot in the NFL Draft, but the Saints asking price is high. The Saints are asking the Jets for one of two packages, according to an agent who represents one of the draft's top players: The Jets' pick at No. 4, plus their first-round selection at No. 29 and their first-round pick next season or the Jets' pick at No. 4, plus their first-round selection at No. 29, their second-round pick at No. 35 and their second-round pick next season.

Thanks but no thanks.

The problem here is that if a team DOESNT move up for Bush, theres NO chance we land D'Brick.

I just hope Marv wakes up and moves to 5 for D'Brikc is NYJ moves to 2 for Reggie, NO wants Hawk at 4.

• patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Re: Whomever moves up for Bush can frikkin have him!

There is NO way the Jets or SF are going to pay that big a price to draft Bush.. nope.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

I will be mad if the Jets get Bush. That mother****er has already put me through enough misery.....
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• X-Era
        What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by patmoran2006
        There is NO way the Jets or SF are going to pay that big a price to draft Bush.. nope.
        Well thats bad for our case!

It means the top 4 players go top 4, and we still end up with the Bunkley/Ngata choice. Its OK, but just OK. Id like it to be fantastic.

Heres why:

Tex-Williams
        NO-Bush
        Tenn- Young
        NYJ- D'Brick- although the fans, media, whole damn city including Trump wants Leinhart. Maybe they cave and D'Brick drops. I doubt it.
        GB- Hawk
        SF- Davis
        Oak- Huff

The Jets may hold our fate here. If they do take Leinhart, we have a real shot at Davis or D'Brick.

Comment

Working...
        X