PDA

View Full Version : Feelings on Bunkley lasting til 14?

patmoran2006
04-29-2006, 01:49 PM
Opinions anyone? He was very high on a lot of our boards.

Philagape
04-29-2006, 01:52 PM
Windfall for Philly, thanks in part to us.

Ickybaluky
04-29-2006, 02:20 PM
I think he was hurt by character and injury concerns.

LifetimeBillsFan
04-29-2006, 02:22 PM
There were whispers the last couple of days--tidbits here and there that you had to read between the lines to see--that there was something about this guy that wasn't quite right. There was a report that was posted on a thread here that the Bills were not as high on Bunkley or Ngata as a lot of people thought--turns out that was correct. One thing that people did say about Bunkley was that he might be a "one year wonder" and that he might not be as good a player as he looked like at the Combine.

Remember, this was a guy who was projected to go early in the second round before the Combine. Was that a more accurate representation of how he played and should be expected to play? If so, he could prove to be a reach at # 14. Or, are the measureables that he showed at the Combine and helped him move way up on the draft boards the more accurate? We won't know until we see him play for a couple of years.

realdealryan
04-29-2006, 02:33 PM
We pass on a good player who fits our system. There has to be something else there that we don't fully understand, right? That's what I'm telling myself anyway....

Drive 4 Five
04-29-2006, 02:39 PM
Did anyone else see the girl standing next to Ngata, throwing gang signs while he was talking with Suzy Kolber?

BigGabes23
04-29-2006, 02:47 PM
both DT were not worthy of top ten. As well as Justice (as you can see)

G. Host
04-29-2006, 02:54 PM
Bunkley is not a hard worker according to almost reports. Whiner fans would complain as they did about Mike Williams. We got rid of Sam Adams partly because he took off plays.