PDA

View Full Version : winston justice

Tatonka
04-29-2006, 02:15 PM
clearly a 10 ten pick value.. tons of people trading up for him.

:rolleyes:

Kerr
04-29-2006, 02:17 PM
:lol: Draft value is skewed these days.

In any case, I hope he drops to 26 and we can pull off a trade with the bears to get him.

patmoran2006
04-29-2006, 02:17 PM
LOL I hated this dumb as a rock *******.. I wouldnt take him in the SECOND round if Im the Bills.

BillsFever21
04-29-2006, 02:19 PM
ICE was sure he was gonna be our #8 pick a month ago though. He was so sure he called out people who disagreed with him.

Something must be wrong. I mean ICE said he was worth it. He's gotta be then. These other GM's are really stupid.

patmoran2006
04-29-2006, 02:25 PM
He's bashing the Hell out of Whitner now.. ..

Dont worry, he'll love the pick by Monday morning.

My opinion was and will remain the same. I LOVE Whitner, he reminds me of Mike Doss and it was a great pick.. But not at 8.. They could have went down 4-6 spots and still got him. In my shot-to-death mock, I had Whitner going to Miami at 16.

BillsFever21
04-29-2006, 02:29 PM
He's bashing the Hell out of Whitner now.. ..

Dont worry, he'll love the pick by Monday morning.

My opinion was and will remain the same. I LOVE Whitner, he reminds me of Mike Doss and it was a great pick.. But not at 8.. They could have went down 4-6 spots and still got him. In my shot-to-death mock, I had Whitner going to Miami at 16.

I'm afraid to say it but you are right. He will love the pick by next week and if he does turn out to be good ICE will act like he knew it all along.

He will say next week he will be good. If he does turn out good ICE will say he told you so. If he turns out bad then ICE will say he told you so. He can never be wrong with this way.