Clear All
  • Pride
    • Jul 2002

O----M----G

F off Marv!
  • FlyingDutchman
    • Apr 2005

Re: O----M----G

This has got to be a f'n joke. I have been waiting for this freakin day for f'n months and it a f****** nightmare. Was it really freakin necessary to trade down to get this butterball? Were we really affraid he wouldnt be there in the second. Why the f did we not get Winston Justice or Eric Winston or even Marcus Mcneil. This is a fing joke and i want to fing cry.

Comment

• ZacGriffi~82
      • Jun 2003

LOL.

He is a very good DT and we need a very good DT. We traded a 3rd to make sure we got him. Guess it's the end of the world.
      www.billsaddiction.com -The Home of Bills Addicts-

Comment

• BuffaloBillsStampede
        • Aug 2005

Mario Williams said if he had stayed healthy all year that he thought he would have been rated higher than himself. I don't know jack about the guy, but I am not happy at all with the way things are going right now.
        SUPER MARIO PLEASE COME TO BUFFALO!!!!

Comment

• ICE74129
          Legendary Zoner
          • Feb 2005

He is a guy we could have had in the 3rd round. The Safety was a guy we could have nabbed in the 2nd. These are horrible picks considering the talent we could have had. Bunkley and Winston should be on this team right now.

Comment

• The Spaz
            • Mar 2003

Whatever if you would do some research many have him rated at the same level of Ngata and some above.

Comment

• Novacane
              • Jul 2002

Did not trade when he should have and then turned around and traded when he should not have. Way to go Marv. You deserve all the old fart senial jokes now

Comment

• BuffaloBillsStampede
                • Aug 2005

Is there anyone out there that likes these two picks because I really need to hear something positive right now. Tell me why I shouldn't be so pissed PLEASE!!!!!!
                SUPER MARIO PLEASE COME TO BUFFALO!!!!

Comment

• G. Host
                  Banned
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ICE74129
                  He is a guy we could have had in the 3rd round. The Safety was a guy we could have nabbed in the 2nd. These are horrible picks considering the talent we could have had. Bunkley and Winston should be on this team right now.
                  Your ability to see the future is outstanding! What will be the score in the Superbowl next year?

No one on this board KNOWS that those players would have been available in 2nd or 3rd round. Draft has been all over the mock draft boards and "expert" boards.

Comment

• BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
                    All-Pro Zoner
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by WillisMcNasty21
                    This has got to be a f'n joke. I have been waiting for this freakin day for f'n months and it a f****** nightmare. Was it really freakin necessary to trade down to get this butterball? Were we really affraid he wouldnt be there in the second. Why the f did we not get Winston Justice or Eric Winston or even Marcus Mcneil. This is a fing joke and i want to fing cry.
                    Your about Justice there's NO WAY! Marv will draft this guy ESPN listed what this guy has done off the field and the trouble he's been in with the law. Marv likes high quality guys and Justice is not one of them. That's why other teams haven't taken him yet either.

Comment

• ICE74129
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by G. Host
                      Your ability to see the future is outstanding! What will be the score in the Superbowl next year?

No one on this board KNOWS that those players would have been available in 2nd or 3rd round. Draft has been all over the mock draft boards and "expert" boards.
                      Then why is it every expert is sitting there going WHAT THE F@#! ARE THE BILLS DOING with every pick we make?

Its pure crap.

Comment

• BambinoSux
                        Don't Throw It My Way
                        • Aug 2002

Honestly ICE maybe you should cut down on the exagerration. As it stands now, Kiper said he'd put Whitner at #13 so why say that he would have been taken in the 2nd round when you know it's absolutely untrue?
                        I don't believe in no damn curses.

Comment

Working...
                        X