• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

Are you Fing kidding me?

Some one please tell me this is a nightmare. That this isn't real.

That our staff didn't use the #8 overall pick on a guy rated mid 2nd round that could have been had with our 2nd round pick most likely and was the 3rd at best rated safety in this draft.

Then tell me we didn't trade our 2nd rounder and one 3rd rounder on a DT that wasn't in the top 4 and was rated as a low 2nd or top 3rd pick.

Please tell me we didn't just Fugg up this entire draft and further cement ourselfs as the biggest fuggin joke of a team in the NFL.

I sat here and listened to our draft experts here say how this mccargo guy was a 3rd rounder BUT we trade TWO FUGGIN PICKS for this assclown. Boomer and company are sitting there AGAIN for the 2nd time today asking WTF? So is Golic and others.

The sheer and absolute talent we have passed on for these two worthless picks is astounding!
  • Kerr
    Hall of Fame Zoner
    • Feb 2005

Re: Are you Fing kidding me?

Comment

• BillsFever21
      • Aug 2004

I hear ya. I just don't believe this is happening.

Comment

• ICE74129
        Legendary Zoner
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Kerr
        What are you a pats or Dolphins fan or something? Because they are the only ones laughing right now

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

mccargo fits us perfect.. you have no idea if he would have been gone or not.. they liked him.. they took him.
          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• patmoran2006
            Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
            • Dec 2005

I will admit this.. WE could have had Bunkley AND Winston Justice or Eric Winston the way this draft has played out.

I dont know if I love it or hate it.. But I am ABSOLUTELY SHOCKED..

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• BillsFever21
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Kerr
              I guess you are happy with this one too and how the first 5 hours have turned out? We could've had 5 draft picks and instead we only have 3 and reached for both players.

Hell had they made the trade they could've used one of them seconds to move up and get this bum. I hate Levy.

You guys wanted Donahoe gone and was happy when Levy was hired. You got what you wished for. Donahoe was way better this think clown.

Comment

• ICE74129
                Legendary Zoner
                • Feb 2005

You don't trade a 2nd and 3rd to get a guy you could have had in the 2nd at worst!

Quit trying to cover this pathetic draft. We are laughing stocks right now

Comment

• Kerr
                  Hall of Fame Zoner
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by ICE74129
                  What are you a pats or Dolphins fan or something? Because they are the only ones laughing right now
                  I find it funny how everyone is overreacting to every single pick.

Comment

• Philagape
                    WIN NOW
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                    I will admit this.. WE could have had Bunkley AND Winston Justice or Eric Winston the way this draft has played out.

AND a good safety
                    "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                    2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• hydro
                      • Oct 2005

Originally posted by Tatonka
                      mccargo fits us perfect.. you have no idea if he would have been gone or not.. they liked him.. they took him.
                      Glad your staying optimistic....

BERNIAC!

Comment

• Kerr
                        Hall of Fame Zoner
                        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by BillsFever21
                        I guess you are happy with this one too and how the first 5 hours have turned out? We could've had 5 draft picks and instead we only have 3 and reached for both players.

Hell had they made the trade they could've used one of them seconds to move up and get this bum. I hate Levy.

You guys wanted Donahoe gone and was happy when Levy was hired. You got what you wished for. Donahoe was way better this think clown.
                        It find it funny, and I also don't find having a fit over the draft as beneficial, ******.

Comment

• BambinoSux
                          Don't Throw It My Way
                          • Aug 2002

In all honestly, usually when you trade up in the draft for a player, it's because you have direct knowledge that another team plans on taking him with a pick before yours. I'm not saying I like McCargo, or Whitner for that matter even though it sounds like he was moving up, but I'm amazed at how common sense just seems to disappear for some people.
                          I don't believe in no damn curses.

Comment

• ICE74129
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by patmoran2006

You of all people should know beyond all doubt this draft is fugged up. You want a safety fine, you don't take the 4th rated one with #8. You can't tell me we couldn't have traded down with Denver and still got him.

You don't trade a 2nd and 3rd to get a DT you could have got with your 2nd round pick.

Sorry pat, this draft has fuggup written all over it

Comment

• SpillerThrills
                              • Oct 2005

Originally posted by ICE74129
                              Some one please tell me this is a nightmare. That this isn't real.

That our staff didn't use the #8 overall pick on a guy rated mid 2nd round that could have been had with our 2nd round pick most likely and was the 3rd at best rated safety in this draft.

Then tell me we didn't trade our 2nd rounder and one 3rd rounder on a DT that wasn't in the top 4 and was rated as a low 2nd or top 3rd pick.

Please tell me we didn't just Fugg up this entire draft and further cement ourselfs as the biggest fuggin joke of a team in the NFL.

I sat here and listened to our draft experts here say how this mccargo guy was a 3rd rounder BUT we trade TWO FUGGIN PICKS for this assclown. Boomer and company are sitting there AGAIN for the 2nd time today asking WTF? So is Golic and others.

The sheer and absolute talent we have passed on for these two worthless picks is astounding!
                              now remember I'm at work right now so I didn't get to see all of the pick, BUT, Mel Kiper said that he was the only one that thought McCargo would fall to the 3rd or 4th rounds.... Marv must have something up his sleeve in order to want to pull the trigger and make this trade..... as for our first pick if they are that big on the kid why not take him, we had the chance to move down to the #14 pick but rumor has it that Cleveland wanted the kid and had the #13.... if you want someone that bad, and we did need a safety so they took what we needed.....
                              2008-2009 BZHL Champion!
                              2008 Pro Football Pick 'em Champion!
                              2008 Survival Football Co-Champion!
                              2006-2007 3 Star Pick 'em Champion!

Comment

Working...
                              X