PDA

View Full Version : Are you Fing kidding me?

ICE74129
04-29-2006, 03:41 PM
Some one please tell me this is a nightmare. That this isn't real.

That our staff didn't use the #8 overall pick on a guy rated mid 2nd round that could have been had with our 2nd round pick most likely and was the 3rd at best rated safety in this draft.

Then tell me we didn't trade our 2nd rounder and one 3rd rounder on a DT that wasn't in the top 4 and was rated as a low 2nd or top 3rd pick.

Please tell me we didn't just Fugg up this entire draft and further cement ourselfs as the biggest fuggin joke of a team in the NFL.

I sat here and listened to our draft experts here say how this mccargo guy was a 3rd rounder BUT we trade TWO FUGGIN PICKS for this assclown. Boomer and company are sitting there AGAIN for the 2nd time today asking WTF? So is Golic and others.

The sheer and absolute talent we have passed on for these two worthless picks is astounding!

Kerr
04-29-2006, 03:42 PM
:rofl:

BillsFever21
04-29-2006, 03:43 PM
I hear ya. I just don't believe this is happening.

ICE74129
04-29-2006, 03:44 PM

What are you a pats or Dolphins fan or something? Because they are the only ones laughing right now

Tatonka
mccargo fits us perfect.. you have no idea if he would have been gone or not.. they liked him.. they took him.

patmoran2006
I will admit this.. WE could have had Bunkley AND Winston Justice or Eric Winston the way this draft has played out.

I dont know if I love it or hate it.. But I am ABSOLUTELY SHOCKED..

BillsFever21

I guess you are happy with this one too and how the first 5 hours have turned out? We could've had 5 draft picks and instead we only have 3 and reached for both players.

Hell had they made the trade they could've used one of them seconds to move up and get this bum. I hate Levy.

You guys wanted Donahoe gone and was happy when Levy was hired. You got what you wished for. Donahoe was way better this think clown.

ICE74129
04-29-2006, 03:45 PM
You don't trade a 2nd and 3rd to get a guy you could have had in the 2nd at worst!

Quit trying to cover this pathetic draft. We are laughing stocks right now

Kerr
04-29-2006, 03:45 PM
What are you a pats or Dolphins fan or something? Because they are the only ones laughing right now

I find it funny how everyone is overreacting to every single pick.

Philagape
04-29-2006, 03:46 PM
I will admit this.. WE could have had Bunkley AND Winston Justice or Eric Winston the way this draft has played out.

AND a good safety

hydro
04-29-2006, 03:46 PM
mccargo fits us perfect.. you have no idea if he would have been gone or not.. they liked him.. they took him.

Glad your staying optimistic....

:cynic:

Kerr
04-29-2006, 03:47 PM
I guess you are happy with this one too and how the first 5 hours have turned out? We could've had 5 draft picks and instead we only have 3 and reached for both players.

Hell had they made the trade they could've used one of them seconds to move up and get this bum. I hate Levy.

You guys wanted Donahoe gone and was happy when Levy was hired. You got what you wished for. Donahoe was way better this think clown.

It find it funny, and I also don't find having a fit over the draft as beneficial, ******. :up:

BambinoSux
In all honestly, usually when you trade up in the draft for a player, it's because you have direct knowledge that another team plans on taking him with a pick before yours. I'm not saying I like McCargo, or Whitner for that matter even though it sounds like he was moving up, but I'm amazed at how common sense just seems to disappear for some people.

ICE74129

You of all people should know beyond all doubt this draft is fugged up. You want a safety fine, you don't take the 4th rated one with #8. You can't tell me we couldn't have traded down with Denver and still got him.

You don't trade a 2nd and 3rd to get a DT you could have got with your 2nd round pick.

Sorry pat, this draft has fuggup written all over it

SpillerThrills
04-29-2006, 03:48 PM

That our staff didn't use the #8 overall pick on a guy rated mid 2nd round that could have been had with our 2nd round pick most likely and was the 3rd at best rated safety in this draft.

Then tell me we didn't trade our 2nd rounder and one 3rd rounder on a DT that wasn't in the top 4 and was rated as a low 2nd or top 3rd pick.

Please tell me we didn't just Fugg up this entire draft and further cement ourselfs as the biggest fuggin joke of a team in the NFL.

I sat here and listened to our draft experts here say how this mccargo guy was a 3rd rounder BUT we trade TWO FUGGIN PICKS for this assclown. Boomer and company are sitting there AGAIN for the 2nd time today asking WTF? So is Golic and others.

The sheer and absolute talent we have passed on for these two worthless picks is astounding!

now remember I'm at work right now so I didn't get to see all of the pick, BUT, Mel Kiper said that he was the only one that thought McCargo would fall to the 3rd or 4th rounds.... Marv must have something up his sleeve in order to want to pull the trigger and make this trade..... as for our first pick if they are that big on the kid why not take him, we had the chance to move down to the #14 pick but rumor has it that Cleveland wanted the kid and had the #13.... if you want someone that bad, and we did need a safety so they took what we needed.....

ICE74129
04-29-2006, 03:49 PM
It find it funny, and I also don't find having a fit over the draft as beneficial, ******. :up:

******? Look in the mirror before slinging that around at other posters. Its a horrible and worthless draft and we lost a valuable 3rd rounder to boot

hydro
04-29-2006, 03:50 PM
All i know is that the only way Marv and Co. are getting themselves out of this mess is if these guys turn out to be great rookies that help us compete. If one gets hurt or doesnt start we are screwed.

patmoran2006
04-29-2006, 03:53 PM
McCargo is an excellent system DT for what we're doing..

It might be a bit of a reach in round one, but i like him on the team.

DraftBoy

First off you are dead wrong to say Whitner was a 2nd or 3rd round S, Whitner is gone at 24 to Cincy no questions asked.

McCargo is the ideal DT for our system, yes but I hate the pick, you dont trade up for this kind of a player and I see this as a similar situation to WIS last year when Erasmus James made all their players look better.

1st round grade: D+

FlyingDutchman
I find it funny how everyone is overreacting to every single pick.

Funny? This is freakin disgusting. We could have had Bunkley/Ngata & Winston Justice/Eric Winston and grabbed a safety like Bing in the 3rd. Instead, we decided to hold on to the 8th pick, not trade out to the mid teens where we could have gotten the same guy and get a freakin safety. Then, to top it off, we have a shot at redemption by trading back in where we can get a solid offensive lineman which we need badly, and instead we continue to once again grab a guy who we could have gotten in the second round. We are pissing this draft away and you think its overracting? Are you drunk or just dumb as s**t?

Kerr
04-29-2006, 03:54 PM
******? Look in the mirror before slinging that around at other posters. Its a horrible and worthless draft and we lost a valuable 3rd rounder to boot

Hey Mr. bat, I wasn't the who started slinging insults. Go read his post. He doesn't have to take out his frustration out on me. :up:

Kerr
04-29-2006, 03:56 PM
Funny? This is freakin disgusting. We could have had Bunkley/Ngata & Winston Justice/Eric Winston and grabbed a safety like Bing in the 3rd. Instead, we decided to hold on to the 8th pick, not trade out to the mid teens where we could have gotten the same guy and get a freakin safety. Then, to top it off, we have a shot at redemption by trading back in where we can get a solid offensive lineman which we need badly, and instead we continue to once again grab a guy who we could have gotten in the second round. We are pissing this draft away and you think its overracting? Are you drunk or just dumb as s**t?

Considering the product hasn't even gotten on the field, yes.

ICE74129
04-29-2006, 03:57 PM
First off you are dead wrong to say Whitner was a 2nd or 3rd round S, Whitner is gone at 24 to Cincy no questions asked.

McCargo is the ideal DT for our system, yes but I hate the pick, you dont trade up for this kind of a player and I see this as a similar situation to WIS last year when Erasmus James made all their players look better.

1st round grade: D+

Whitner was a 2nd to 3rd round grade and you damn well know it. It was a BAD PICK AT #8 PERIOD! You want huff there fine, the skill level between huff and whitner is drastic. FK Cincy, I don't give a damn what they do. I am not a fan of their team.

What we ARE doing is drafting like the 90's Bengals. McCargo you don't trade away an additional 3rd rounder for.

Bottom line these mofo's better hit the field as starters and make a fuggin impact.

The Natrix
04-29-2006, 03:58 PM
You guys are out of control. The Draft is a crapshoot to an extent and I doubt any of you have watched extensive tape on Whitner or McCargo.

as fans posting on a message board, we should judge the picks more on the POSITIONS that were drafted, IMO.

Everyone pretty much agreed that there were glaring holes at DT and S. So what's the problem?

hydro
04-29-2006, 03:59 PM

I totally agree, this draft was pissed away something fierce. The guys we drafted might turn out to be great players, but we could have gotten them other ways than we did (like not trading away precious picks).

Bling
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showpost.php?p=1398040&postcount=18

Was I right, or was I right?

BambinoSux
Wait a minute ICE, you just get through telling everyone that the Bills draft has sucked because the experts said so. These same experts put Whitner mid-1st round did they not? So do these guys know what their talking about or don't they?

Kerr
04-29-2006, 04:00 PM
You guys are out of control. The Draft is a crapshoot to an extent and I doubt any of you have watched extensive tape on Whitner or McCargo.

as fans posting on a message board, we should judge the picks more on the POSITIONS that were drafted, IMO.

Everyone pretty much agreed that there were glaring holes at DT and S. So what's the problem?

All I know it's going to be a long offseason with plenty of *****ing/whining.

JWatts
The latest edition of ProFootball Weekly has Whitner as the #1 safety in the draft & McCargo is ranked #3 DT in the draft. It was also stated that if it wasn't for the injury McCargo would have been the #1 DT in the draft if not the #1 DL drafted. What's even funnier is everyone complaining for the players that we took, both of which were need players. We needed a S & DT and we got both.

FlyingDutchman
Considering the product hasn't even gotten on the field, yes.

That has nothing to do with it. We could have gotten these guys under completely different circumstances. We pissed away valuable picks. We should have traded out of 8 if we wanted Whitner and got him in the teens, then take a DT with our 2nd round pick if need be. You cant tell me he wouldnt have been there at our second round pick. We have major holes to fill and we're spending picks on people that arent worth it at that point in the draft. What dont you understand?

Kerr
04-29-2006, 04:02 PM
That has nothing to do with it. We could have gotten these guys under completely different circumstances. We pissed away valuable picks. We should have traded out of 8 if we wanted Whitner and got him in the teens, then take a DT with our 2nd round pick if need be. You cant tell me he wouldnt have been there at our second round pick. We have major holes to fill and we're spending picks on people that arent worth it at that point in the draft. What dont you understand?

Anyway, until they get on the field and start sucking, then i'll be critical.

Kerr
04-29-2006, 04:03 PM
The latest edition of ProFootball Weekly has Whitner as the #1 safety in the draft & McCargo is ranked #3 DT in the draft. It was also stated that if it wasn't for the injury McCargo would have been the #1 DT in the draft if not the #1 DL drafted. What's even funnier is everyone complaining for the players that we took, both of which were need players. We needed a S & DT and we got both.

That's interesting. I'll give the guys in the front office a little more credit than our resident draft experts here.

ICE74129
04-29-2006, 04:05 PM

And Krusty the Clown has Whitner as the #1 overall guy in the draft. So ***** what? PFW is one fuggin rag. I am watching NFLN, ESPN etc rip us to shreads after shaking the WHAT THE F@#$ looks off of their faces.

jmb1099
04-29-2006, 04:06 PM
The problem is these aren't the guys anyone here projected, me included. I am amazed we moved up for McCargo, but I haven't seen him playa single down. Until today I hadn't even given him a thought so I am suprised. I'm not angry yet, I'll reserve anger if we end up having another terrible season. However, as is already pointed out, two key need positions have been addressed, not with the guys I wanted to see, but addressed. We haven't grabbed a qb or receiver so we can't scream about that, now lets see if we bring in oline help. Pat said it very well in a thread started the other day...Levy will not buy into the media hype, he will draft who he thinks is best based upon what he sees. We have absolutley no idea if these are good picks yet or not, by all accounts Mike Williams should have been a superstar and we all know how that played out.

BuffaloBillsStampede
04-29-2006, 04:06 PM
and actually they had Whitner in the teens on Kiper's big board of best available players at the beginning of the draft if my memory serves me. Its not that they are bad players that everyone is complaining about its that we passed up some other really really good talent that may or may not have been better for us.

jmb1099
04-29-2006, 04:10 PM
And Krusty the Clown has Whitner as the #1 overall guy in the draft. So ***** what? PFW is one fuggin rag. I am watching NFLN, ESPN etc rip us to shreads after shaking the WHAT THE F@#$ looks off of their faces.

They didn't have anything bad to say about the Whitner singing, just the opposite. Even though they were suprised they gave him lots of respect on both chanels.

BuffaloBillsStampede
04-29-2006, 04:15 PM
I think the Whitner pick is going to end up being pretty nice down the road, but I think it's the fact that nobody expected these two picks in the elast bit that is getting everyone so peaved.

LifetimeBillsFan
04-29-2006, 04:28 PM
I think the Whitner pick is going to end up being pretty nice down the road, but I think it's the fact that nobody expected these two picks in the elast bit that is getting everyone so peaved.

But, that has nothing to do with whether the Bills got a player that they think will do a good job filling a need that the team has. That's an ego problem.... People are peeved that the team might decide to do something that they didn't expect or that they wouldn't have done if they were the Bills' GM--but, none of us are the Bills" GM--and all of the screaming in the world isn't going to change that--and we don't know all of the factors that went into the decisions that were made that resulted in these picks.

It's easy for us to say that the team could or should have done this or that, but, not being in the team's war room, we don't really know if the team actually could have done those things or what went into the decisions not to do those things.

At this point, the Bills have gotten two players who have the potential to fill their needs at two critical positions of need. They still have other positions of need that they need to address. And, they are not the only ones who have passed on some of the players that a lot of us, myself included, thought that they would do well to draft.