PDA

View Full Version : Glad I didn't renew my season tix!

Pride
04-29-2006, 03:49 PM
That decision is looking better and better by the draft pick!

BillsFever21
04-29-2006, 03:56 PM
I'm glad you got out when you did and saved all that money.

G. Host
04-29-2006, 03:57 PM
Did you have good seats? If so I am sure a Bufalo Billls fan will be glad you did not renew them too.

ZacGriffi~82
04-29-2006, 04:00 PM
Breaking news, no one cares. Keep your *****ing in one thread so it's out of our sight.

BuffaloBillsStampede
04-29-2006, 04:01 PM
Yeah I am one of those fans that's glad you didn't renew because we want real true fans at the games.

BillsFever21
04-29-2006, 04:03 PM
So I guess you're only a true fan if you are a homer and agree with every move we make and always think we're gonna have a good season.

Well your optimism has gotten us nowhere in the last 6 years while some of us have been right about us being crappy all of them years.

tat2dmike77
04-29-2006, 04:05 PM
Nobody cares if you didn't renew your season tix.

Amazing how everyone is basing a season on a draft. I'm sure if you had so much football knowledge you would be in charge of the bills. Oh wait you don't thats why your a fan. Keep your whinning together with ICE he needs a pal.

Pride
04-29-2006, 04:06 PM
So I guess you're only a true fan if you are a homer and agree with every move we make and always think we're gonna have a good season.

Well your optimism has gotten us nowhere in the last 6 years while some of us have been right about us being crappy all of them years.

Agreed!

Let me ask you something people.... if you buy a 3 Hyundai cars, and all 3 break down after the first 3000 miles (Bills), would you buy a 4th?

Yeah, I didn't think so. Only morons ignore what is going on, and blindly keep giving money to an organization that isnt going anywhere, and truly doesn't care about how successful it is!

BuffaloBillsStampede
04-29-2006, 04:09 PM
I am not saying I agree with the picks, but nobody gives a rats ass whether this guy doesn't pay for more season tickets and how smart he looks now because he doesnt like our draft picks.

The Natrix
04-29-2006, 04:12 PM

And now I'm glad there is one less lame-o fan at the Ralph for each game!

BuffaloBillsStampede
04-29-2006, 04:13 PM
AMEN

Pride
04-29-2006, 04:14 PM
It isnt just about this draft... it is the constant downward spiral this team has been in for 6 seasons! Some of you are just too blind to see it!

tat2dmike77
04-29-2006, 04:14 PM
Agreed!

Let me ask you something people.... if you buy a 3 Hyundai cars, and all 3 break down after the first 3000 miles (Bills), would you buy a 4th?

Yeah, I didn't think so. Only morons ignore what is going on, and blindly keep giving money to an organization that isnt going anywhere, and truly doesn't care about how successful it is!

Yeah so the answer is to not goto the games and then the bills leave cause of poor attendence. Yeah makes sense to me.

tat2dmike77
04-29-2006, 04:15 PM
It isnt just about this draft... it is the constant downward spiral this team has been in for 6 seasons! Some of you are just too blind to see it!

Well if your so smart why don't you go up there and put in an application to run the team. I'm sure you would do so much better

BuffaloBillsStampede
04-29-2006, 04:18 PM
of course we all see how things are being run around here, but by god we still love our Buffalo Bills every year and we aren't going to abandon them until they either move or we die so we will gladly roll out the red carpet for you as you take your superior brain and leave the Raplh for good.

The_Philster
04-30-2006, 06:30 AM

Thanks for that idiotic post! At least we know who actually wants to keep the Bills here and who could care less.
BTW, I'm not happy with a lot of what's transpired with the team the last few years but you know what? I'm not a paid professional when it comes to the NFL. If you're an expert, then prove it and run your own NFL team.

fushetti
04-30-2006, 06:41 AM
...and blindly keep giving money to an organization that isnt going anywhere, and truly doesn't care about how successful it is!

Oh, its going somewhere alright, out of town.

mybills
04-30-2006, 06:42 AM
Yeah so the answer is to not goto the games and then the bills leave cause of poor attendence. Yeah makes sense to me.
sorry Pride, this is right on the money! :bf1:

The_Philster
04-30-2006, 06:42 AM
Oh, its going somewhere alright, out of town.
like he cares :rolleyes:

mybills
04-30-2006, 06:46 AM
Actually, some people said the same thing when we drafted McGahee. Boy were they wrong.

bledslow
04-30-2006, 10:16 AM

You better go see all the bill games that you can WHILE you can.Because if you want to see them in the future(2 or 3 years from now),you're going to have to fly to los-angeles to see them(VERY MUCH A POSSIBILITY).

Cntrygal
04-30-2006, 10:27 AM
Why are you guys getting all wound up about this thread?

Pride didn't renew.

His choice.

There's lots of other things to talk about today. :shakeno:

THATHURMANATOR
04-30-2006, 10:32 AM
Me too you will be easily replaced!

THATHURMANATOR
04-30-2006, 10:33 AM
I'm glad you got out when you did and saved all that money.
Yeah that 400 bucks really breaks the bank!!!! :str8face:

Tatonka
04-30-2006, 10:36 AM

i am glad you didnt renew too!

Dozerdog
04-30-2006, 10:39 AM
I'm happy for you Pride! :bf1:

The_Philster
04-30-2006, 10:41 AM
Why are you guys getting all wound up about this thread?

Pride didn't renew.

His choice.

There's lots of other things to talk about today. :shakeno:
Pride was the one who started this thread :::

SquishDaFish
04-30-2006, 10:46 AM
I wish I lived in Buffalo to have season tix.

Statman
04-30-2006, 11:03 AM
Agreed!

They're called suckers. Why not just send the Bills a check for $500 if the financial support is what it's all about.

Don't they owe us a little something as fans too. Who's the customer here?

Anyone else getting tired of Ralph Wilson's buddy-buddy "I only hire my friends" BS?

Statman
04-30-2006, 11:05 AM
You better go see all the bill games that you can WHILE you can.Because if you want to see them in the future(2 or 3 years from now),you're going to have to fly to los-angeles to see them(VERY MUCH A POSSIBILITY).
Let them move if this is all we're ever going to get.

THATHURMANATOR
04-30-2006, 11:08 AM
Bills games are the 8 biggest parties of the year! Always fun times. I obviously would love for them to win but it isn't like the 400 to 500 hundred dollars is a lot of money anyways.

I have no problems with someone not renewing their tickets and I do realize that Pride drives in from PA but he is making this announcement like he wants some kind of medal or award. Its like me announcing that I am glad I made to the bathroom and didn't crap my pants. No one cares!