PDA

View Full Version : You guys are friggin babies!!!

X-Era
04-29-2006, 04:00 PM
Give me a break!

Did anyone pay any attention to our offseason?

We are going to the Cover 2 scheme. That scheme relys heavily on the S, specifically the ability to cover alot of ground. Who did we have at the S spot again? Vincent? he was so great last year? Bowen?

S WAS a need. NONE of you know where Whitner would have gone, NO ONE. Some people think he was the best S in the whole damn draft! Some say Huff isnt big enough to play S.

Then you all whine about our DT's. We signed Tripplett but need DT's who can get up the field. That WASNT Ngata, hes fat and lazy, it also wasnt Bunkley due to character issues. The Bills moved up from the 2nd and basically traded Travis Henry to do it. There were MANY teams that are about to shift to the lines, who the hell knows who would have been there.

Winston has short arms and was OWNED by D'Brick. Wroten has tons of off the fiedl issues. McNeil has a back issue.

The Bills are basically filling their needs with the guys they like and their not affraid to move up to do it or even reach for the guys they like.

Theres been plenty of picks that are busts, if these guys end up being great for us, we are in great shape on D.

Friggin relax, theres a reason none of you are GM's.

ICE74129
04-29-2006, 04:03 PM
Give me a break!

We are going to the Cover 2 scheme. That scheme relys heavily on the S, specifically the ability to cover alot of ground. Who did we have at the S spot again? Vincent? he was so great last year? Bowen?

S WAS a need. NONE of you know where Whitner would have gone, NO ONE. Some people think he was the best S in the whole damn draft! Some say Huff isnt big enough to play S.

Then you all whine about our DT's. We signed Tripplett but need DT's who can get up the field. That WASNT Ngata, hes fat and lazy, it also wasnt Bunkley due to character issues. The Bills moved up from the 2nd and basically traded Travis Henry to do it. There were MANY teams that are about to shift to the lines, who the hell knows who would have been there.

Winston has short arms and was OWNED by D'Brick. Wroten has tons of off the fiedl issues. McNeil has a back issue.

The Bills are basically filling their needs with the guys they like and their not affraid to move up to do it or even reach for the guys they like.

Theres been plenty of picks that are busts, if these guys end up being great for us, we are in great shape on D.

STFU already. You don't know spit and if you will take your lips off of marvs puckered ass for 2 seconds you will see both were bad picks esp considering the talent we passed on. Both are drastic reaches at best.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
04-29-2006, 04:03 PM
JP- I love ya' man but your postive spin is falling on deaf ears.... I am shocked at what I am seeing.... this draft has disaster spelled all over it at this point.

The Natrix
04-29-2006, 04:04 PM
Give me a break!

:bf1:

I have no problem with these picks at all. They will probably both be day one starters.

Kerr
04-29-2006, 04:05 PM
From what I can see, they are drafting players that fit the scheme and without the character issues.

The Spaz
04-29-2006, 04:07 PM
STFU already. You don't know spit and if you will take your lips off of marvs puckered ass for 2 seconds you will see both were bad picks esp considering the talent we passed on. Both are drastic reaches at best.

And who the **** are you?

Philagape
04-29-2006, 04:07 PM
:bf1:

I have no problem with these picks at all. They will probably both be day one starters.

That's not saying much on this team.

BillsFever21
04-29-2006, 04:08 PM
Give me a break!

And I guess you are a GM? You think the moves are right so you must be GM material.

We pass on the best DT available in the first round and take a lower rated one who was injured half the season in 2005 in a trade up.

We could've had the best rated DT at #8 and still got a safety in the 2nd or 3rd. Instead now we only have 1 3rd round pick.

There hasn't been another safety go off the board since we took one. We could've gotten the next one in line in the 2nd round and had the best DT available.

I guess Marv is so much smarter then all the other teams who wanted Ngata and Bunkley. Oh wait, I forgot though, you are the super GM who says these guys suck and the guy we get is wayyy better even though the other teams didn't think so.

ICE74129
04-29-2006, 04:08 PM
And who the **** are you? The man so STFU

The Natrix
04-29-2006, 04:09 PM

Why don't YOU STFU. like you know "spit" either, saying Maylock's mock was a joke. I wish you would spend more time working on your "coaching aspirations" than posting here.

tat2dmike77
04-29-2006, 04:09 PM
IF ALL YOU NAY SAYERS ARE SO SMART THEN WHY ARE YOU NOT IN THE WAR ROOM MAKING DRAFT PICKS?

Kerr
04-29-2006, 04:10 PM
Why don't YOU STFU. like you know "spit" either, saying Maylock's mock was a joke. I wish you would spend more time working on your "coaching aspirations" than posting here.

Yeah, I think ICE should apologize to maylock.

BillsFever21
From what I can see, they are drafting players that fit the scheme and without the character issues.

Isn't that special. We can overpay for lesser talent and have a nice church going team instead of better talent.

Instead of getting the #1 rated DL in the first and the #3 rated safety in the 2nd we get the #2 rated safety and the 6th DL taken in the draft and lose one of our 3rd round picks in the process.

Thanks, Marv. Don't worry you still have enough homers and asskissers here to stick up for you. And Wilson is so old and senile he doesn't know any better either.

SABURZFAN
The man so STFU

YOU????THE MAN?????

:roflmao:

SABURZFAN
04-29-2006, 04:11 PM
IF ALL YOU NAY SAYERS ARE SO SMART THEN WHY ARE YOU NOT IN THE WAR ROOM MAKING DRAFT PICKS?

i'm at work. :(

tat2dmike77
04-29-2006, 04:11 PM
The man so STFU

The gay man. Go back to your pop warner coachin asperations

FlyingDutchman
04-29-2006, 04:12 PM
Give me a break!

Just like some said Ryan Leaf should be picked over Peyton Manning. Give me a break. Pass the morphine and vodka, i wanna be on what youre on. We overvalued the s*** out of these players.

BillsFever21
We could've had the best Center in the draft instead of the 6th DL drafted too. Thanks again Marv.

When we're all *****ing about our OL this season thank Marv Levy. We will never know what we have in Losman without an OL.

We replace some bums from last years OL for some more backup bums on other teams. Good job upgrading the OL.

Instead we reach for the 2nd rated safety and take the 6th DL selected in the draft over the best Center or the 2nd rated OT.

LifetimeBillsFan
I totally agree jp-era!!!

Some of you guys are screaming so much that I'm beginning to wonder if you are actually fans of the Buffalo Bills. Some of you seem to just be incredibly angry that Ralph Wilson didn't hire you to be the team's GM that, if the team doesn't what you think that it should have done, you just go off the deep end without taking the time to consider what the team did do or why they may have made the move that they did make.

Now, I'm not saying that I agree with everything that they have done or that you have to like what they have done, but at least take a couple of minutes to try to figure out why they may have decided to make the moves that they have made before you start screaming.

I've seen a number of posts here that contradict posts that were made by the same person only a couple of days ago: some of you guys are so wound up that you are contradicting yourselves!

Has it ever dawned on anyone here that there may be reasons why ALL of the teams in the NFL have passed on guys like Justice, Winston, McNeill, Wroten, Watson, Wright, etc. so far? It's not like the Bills are the only team to have done so. Have any of you who are screaming even considered the possibility that maybe, just maybe those guys who are making the picks for the various teams know somethings about those players that we don't?

Kerr
And I guess you are a GM? You think the moves are right so you must be GM material.

We pass on the best DT available in the first round and take a lower rated one who was injured half the season in 2005 in a trade up.

We could've had the best rated DT at #8 and still got a safety in the 2nd or 3rd. Instead now we only have 1 3rd round pick.

There hasn't been another safety go off the board since we took one. We could've gotten the next one in line in the 2nd round and had the best DT available.

I guess Marv is so much smarter then all the other teams who wanted Ngata and Bunkley. Oh wait, I forgot though, you are the super GM who says these guys suck and the guy we get is wayyy better even though the other teams didn't think so.

Are you done? Anything else? Let me know when I can give you your pacifier.

BillsFever21
04-29-2006, 04:16 PM

With that concept then you should be in there yourself. I mean, you know so much more then us.

I hear this every year. "If you know so much then how come you're not the coach, GM, ect. ect. blah blah blah"

Well the company homer guys have been wrong for the last 6 years. Every time they say the same thing though. It seems like we're the ones who have been right for the last 6 years.

I heard it the last two years "If you know more then Mularkey then how come you're not the coach" How did he turn out?

Also heard "If you know more then our GM how come you're not making the picks or FA signings" Look how that has turned out over the last years too.

The homers will always be the same. 3 years from now when we have another new HC and GM you can say the same thing for the next guys to take over for them. Or even worse when the Bills are playing in another city.

goodkarma
04-29-2006, 04:17 PM
We could've had the best Center in the draft instead of the 6th DL drafted too. Thanks again Marv.

When we're all *****ing about our OL this season thank Marv Levy. We will never know what we have in Losman without an OL.

We replace some bums from last years OL for some more backup bums on other teams. Good job upgrading the OL.

Instead we reach for the 2nd rated safety and take the 6th DL selected in the draft over the best Center or the 2nd rated OT.

Well, we signed a center in FA, so I'm not complaining we didn't sign Mangold. But I do agree OL is still a big issue, particularly LT, the most important spot on the line.

X-Era
04-29-2006, 04:17 PM
Are you done? Anything else? Let me know when I can give you your pacifier.

Its pretty clear that they want sppedy players that go hard every down and have no character question marks.

Thats what I see in both these picks. Furthermore, they are willing to take players higher than many hink based on where THEY think they belong.

Gotta give them props for not following the popular picks but sticking to their player profiles.

jmb1099
04-29-2006, 04:21 PM
No disrespect to anyone, but the need positions that we all said needed to be addressed are being addressed. Now I know the oline hasn't yet, but it will be, just like the saftey spot, just like the dline. We have enough picks left to accomplish what we need to. We all said it was a deep draft and it is so it will happen.

BillsFever21
04-29-2006, 04:21 PM
Well, we signed a center in FA, so I'm not complaining we didn't sign Mangold. But I do agree OL is still a big issue, particularly LT, the most important spot on the line.

Who, Melvin Fowler? I'm excited now. The guy who got traded by Cleveland to Minnesota and then they didn't want him either. The only time he cracked the starting lineup is when injuries happened.

There were also just a ton of teams going after Fowler. But I forgot Marv is much smarter then the rest of the GM's.

You're telling me Fowler is so good he is a better prospect then Mangold? Not.

The Natrix
04-29-2006, 04:22 PM
I totally agree jp-era!!!

Some of you guys are screaming so much that I'm beginning to wonder if you are actually fans of the Buffalo Bills. Some of you seem to just be incredibly angry that Ralph Wilson didn't hire you to be the team's GM that, if the team doesn't what you think that it should have done, you just go off the deep end without taking the time to consider what the team did do or why they may have made the move that they did make.

Now, I'm not saying that I agree with everything that they have done or that you have to like what they have done, but at least take a couple of minutes to try to figure out why they may have decided to make the moves that they have made before you start screaming.

I've seen a number of posts here that contradict posts that were made by the same person only a couple of days ago: some of you guys are so wound up that you are contradicting yourselves!

Has it ever dawned on anyone here that there may be reasons why ALL of the teams in the NFL have passed on guys like Justice, Winston, McNeill, Wroten, Watson, Wright, etc. so far? It's not like the Bills are the only team to have done so. Have any of you who are screaming even considered the possibility that maybe, just maybe those guys who are making the picks for the various teams know somethings about those players that we don't?

Nice post. It probably is too rational for guys like ICE to understand, though.

People get to fired up over the draft. If ths draft looks like crap in three years, then get upset.

Philagape
04-29-2006, 04:23 PM
Anytime anyone says the pros know better, well, there have been too mnay busts to believe that.

BillsFever21
04-29-2006, 04:23 PM
No disrespect to anyone, but the need positions that we all said needed to be addressed are being addressed. Now I know the oline hasn't yet, but it will be, just like the saftey spot, just like the dline. We have enough picks left to accomplish what we need to. We all said it was a deep draft and it is so it will happen.

Just because we drafted players in them positions doesn't mean we got the best players we could have.

We could've had the best rated DT in the 1st round and got the 3rd rated safety in the 2nd. No other safety has been taken since then.

Instead we get the 2nd rated safety along with the 6th DL selected in the draft AND lose another 3rd round pick in the process. That pick could've came in handy.

SABURZFAN
04-29-2006, 04:26 PM
Anytime anyone says the pros know better, well, there have been too mnay busts to believe that.

we may need a bra before too long. :(

tat2dmike77
04-29-2006, 04:26 PM
With that concept then you should be in there yourself. I mean, you know so much more then us.

I hear this every year. "If you know so much then how come you're not the coach, GM, ect. ect. blah blah blah"

Well the company homer guys have been wrong for the last 6 years. Every time they say the same thing though. It seems like we're the ones who have been right for the last 6 years.

I heard it the last two years "If you know more then Mularkey then how come you're not the coach" How did he turn out?

Also heard "If you know more then our GM how come you're not making the picks or FA signings" Look how that has turned out over the last years too.

The homers will always be the same. 3 years from now when we have another new HC and GM you can say the same thing for the next guys to take over for them. Or even worse when the Bills are playing in another city.

Yeah i know so much more.

People like you piss me off. You whine when something doesn't go your way. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH the bills didn't pick who i wanted them to. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH i know more then everyone elese on here. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH marv won't make out with me. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH i'm the greatest football mind ever.

Are the bills going to win the SB this year no.

Make the playoffs NO

Improve yes they will either 7-9 or 8-8

But your so great and wonderfull you have this team at 0-16 already cause you know so much. Your the great and allmighty billsfever and you and ICE should be the boys running the show in buffalo. Between your knowledge and his pee wee league coaching skills i'm sure the two of you dinks can put together a champion

Kerr
04-29-2006, 04:27 PM
Just because we drafted players in them positions doesn't mean we got the best players we could have.

We could've had the best rated DT in the 1st round and got the 3rd rated safety in the 2nd. No other safety has been taken since then.

Instead we get the 2nd rated safety along with the 6th DL selected in the draft AND lose another 3rd round pick in the process. That pick could've came in handy.

Best DT? Maybe for you, but not for Marv. Ngata(lazy moments) and bunkley(character issues that haunted his profile) had flaws that were greater than whitner. Whitner seems like more a safe pick compared to them.

Huff and allen are corners in the league, so basically whitner was the #1 rated safety in the draft.

don137
04-29-2006, 04:28 PM
I understand that the Bills are getting players to fit the scheme. I also think these guys are going to be good players.. The problem is I think they are reaching too much and instead of looking at who is out there they are zeroing in on a few players and getting trigger happy.
They have so many holes they could of traded down 4-5 picks and at worse pick up another 4th round pick and maybe a 3rd rounder but they got trigger happy and took the guy they wanted instead of taking a small risk and hoping they are there 3-4 spots later. Same with McCargo. They panicked a little and jumped up.

BillsFever21
04-29-2006, 04:30 PM
Yeah i know so much more.

People like you piss me off. You whine when something doesn't go your way. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH the bills didn't pick who i wanted them to. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH i know more then everyone elese on here. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH marv won't make out with me. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH i'm the greatest football mind ever.

Are the bills going to win the SB this year no.

Make the playoffs NO

Improve yes they will either 7-9 or 8-8

But your so great and wonderfull you have this team at 0-16 already cause you know so much. Your the great and allmighty billsfever and you and ICE should be the boys running the show in buffalo. Between your knowledge and his pee wee league coaching skills i'm sure the two of you dinks can put together a champion

Well, while people like you keep predicting us to win all these games every season and giving our GM and/or coaches the benefit of the doubt I have been right on Mularkey and our success every season for the last 4 years.

I bet you said we were gonna win all these games last year too and you were wrong.

I'm willing to put up money we're not winning no 7 or 8 games. I know a shmuck and homer like yourself would never pay up though.

Keep sniffing the Bills' asses. Maybe one of these years your predictions will come true.

BillsFever21
04-29-2006, 04:34 PM
Best DT? Maybe for you, but not for Marv. Ngata(lazy moments) and bunkley(character issues that haunted his profile) had flaws that were greater than whitner. Whitner seems like more a safe pick compared to them.

Huff and allen are corners in the league, so basically whitner was the #1 rated safety in the draft.

Oh that makes me optimistic Marv thought otherwise. The same guy who has signed about 5 WR's all of the same class this season, signed nothing but backups for 2.5 million and a TE like Robert Royal for 2.5 million, and also got schooled on the Eric Moulds trade.

I guess you know more then two successful franchises like Baltimore and Philly who thought otherwise and had them guys rated higher.

I guess the 81 year old rookie GM Marv Levy is smarter then the Baltimore organization who has a SB victory or the Philly organization who have been consistent winners(outside of last year) for the last 5 years and keep pumping in good talent from the draft year after year.

You and Marv are so much smarter then them though.

If Marv would've taken Ngata though you would've thought he was just the best DT ever though. :homer:

BillsFever21
04-29-2006, 04:36 PM
More GM's have thought differently then Marv. Marv has way more credentials then them though.

A few years from now(if that) when we have a new staff once again you can kiss their asses and predict all this success again. I doubt you will own up to everything you have stuck up for this offseason though. Either that or you will ridicule them like others do even though you defended them before.

jmb1099
04-29-2006, 04:36 PM

I guess my point is they may have been the best playrs we could have had because we don't know what the terms were for any of the potential trades. I'm more confused by the second pick than the first, but then I see many people had placed him as the third best dt in the draft, and he addresses a need, if he does well or not remains to be seen. Whiten was the number two rated saftey on the board and number one was already gone, I don't see this as being a bad choice at all. He has an eye for the ball, fast, hard hitting, the more I think about it the more I like it. I'll be upset if we don't address the oline needs, but I really find that hard to believe since we have already addressed to of our other needs. If we also address the oline it will be the first time in what 4 or 5 years that we have drafted to meet all of our needs? Nope, not angry in the least.

HHURRICANE
04-29-2006, 04:39 PM
Give me a break!

STFU!! Worst draft so far ever!!

Attack the post, not the poster. ToS Violation deleted. ~Cntrygal

HHURRICANE
04-29-2006, 04:43 PM
McCargo's combine numbers, by the way, sucked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kerr
Oh that makes me optimistic Marv thought otherwise. The same guy who has signed about 5 WR's all of the same class this season, signed nothing but backups for 2.5 million and a TE like Robert Royal for 2.5 million, and also got schooled on the Eric Moulds trade.

I guess you know more then two successful franchises like Baltimore and Philly who thought otherwise and had them guys rated higher.

I guess the 81 year old rookie GM Marv Levy is smarter then the Baltimore organization who has a SB victory or the Philly organization who have been consistent winners(outside of last year) for the last 5 years and keep pumping in good talent from the draft year after year.

You and Marv are so much smarter then them though.

If Marv would've taken Ngata though you would've thought he was just the best DT ever though. :homer:

If you knew anything about the old man, you know he's very picky and doesn't deal with any character issues a player has had. They bull****ed the media into thinking bunkley and ngata were both fits, but ngata didnt sound like an actual fit and bunkley had issues before. I really thought they'd pick ngata. I really don't care who they pick as long as they can produce on the field.
I find it funny how you try to twist it around put words into people's mouths who aren't blowing their gasket over these picks. I don't think i'm smarter, but I'm not a professional scout so i'm willing to see the result before I judge it.

X-Era
STFU!! You are an idiot. Worst draft so far ever!!

Hey HHuricanne, your probably more like a slight breeze.

Why dont you bite my bag, beeatch!

Go cry elsewhere, you are friggin clueless as to what these guys will end up being just like the rest of us!

X-Era
04-29-2006, 04:45 PM
McCargo's combine numbers, by the way, sucked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So much that his stock has been rising into the late 1st round...ohh thats where we took him, DUHHHH

SABURZFAN
04-29-2006, 06:42 PM
Worst draft so far ever!!

the 2000 Draft was worse.

Jerry-EP
04-30-2006, 12:02 AM

I AGREE 100%. Read some of the web sites. Levy is laughing stock of NFL. It's a shame. For what he did as a coach and now what he is doing as a GM.

hammerbillsfan
04-30-2006, 12:06 AM
Levy choked as a GM in this draft.
Not as much as the players he picked, but knowing what pick value is.

Bill Brasky
04-30-2006, 12:27 AM
Give me a break!

This also proves why you are not a GM.

How do you know Ngata is fat and lazy? Did you hang out with him at Oregon? How could Brick own Winston when they are both OLineman?

I'm personally getting sick and tired of the "character issues". When was the last time a team full of 22 character guys won a damn Super Bowl? How many of us have a perfect record with 0 character flaws? Give me a break. If you pass on a guy with all the talent in the world because he got in trouble once when he was 17 you are just plain stupid.

If you want to play the negative-nancy game we can point out flaws in everybody's game... like how McCargo had a mere 20 something tackles this past season and only played in a handfull of games, not to mention the fact that he's the exact opposite of a "get up the field and get to the QB" type of DT... or how Whitner cannot tackle and gets pushed all over the field because he cannot shed blockers... which he'll need to know how to do considering our current DL status.

The_Philster
04-30-2006, 07:30 AM
I guess you know more then two successful franchises like Baltimore and Philly who thought otherwise and had them guys rated higher.You were in their war rooms during the draft? :huh:

chernobylwraiths
04-30-2006, 07:46 AM
You were in their war rooms during the draft? :huh:

Yep, I've only seen this about ten times and I haven't even read many threads. It is lame.

Those of you who like our picks in many ways use some of the same experts who say how great Bunkley and Ngata are. I understand that our talent evaluators know more than I, however, I will not assume that they are the all seeing all knowing Gods that some here are insinuating that they are. I will not acknowledge that since:

1) Modrak has been here for several years now and we don't have a very good track record for the last several years draft wise.

2) Marv is in his first year as a GM and to my thinking has coveted character over talent in some instances.

Most teams go into a draft with a board of hundreds of names and how they would rate them. It just seems as if the Bills draft board could fit on a post it note.

acehole
04-30-2006, 07:56 AM
I agree.....I was the fist to have my rattle out. I have read and like the picks now. Having said that I hope for giles.

Vin

Give me a break!

The_Philster
04-30-2006, 07:57 AM
I hope you're not lumping me in with that, Cher...I'm not exactly thrilled about this draft so far...but I sure as hell ain't gonna delude myself into thinking 1...that I know more than the pros...I'm not a scout who's spent hours looking at each prospect...or 2...that I know exactly what each team is thinking. I think the 1st 2 selections could've been picked up later but then again, maybe they couldn't have been. :idunno:

Philagape
04-30-2006, 08:01 AM
I don't know as much as the pros, but that's OK considering how many busts the pros have liked, and how many gems they've passed over, over the years. We wouldn't have to go far to match their record.

kgun12
04-30-2006, 08:07 AM
I hope you're not lumping me in with that, Cher...I'm not exactly thrilled about this draft so far...but I sure as hell ain't gonna delude myself into thinking 1...that I know more than the pros...I'm not a scout who's spent hours looking at each prospect...or 2...that I know exactly what each team is thinking. I think the 1st 2 selections could've been picked up later but then again, maybe they couldn't have been. :idunno:

I will say they could have been had later in the draft and if someone else did take them ahead of us, so what! The first 2 picks won't help us this year away. I hope I'm wrong cause we need the help this year! I'm sick of saying wait til next year! There is NO excuss for missing the playoffs 6 years in a row. Looks like 7!