• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

You guys are friggin babies!!!

Give me a break!

Did anyone pay any attention to our offseason?

We are going to the Cover 2 scheme. That scheme relys heavily on the S, specifically the ability to cover alot of ground. Who did we have at the S spot again? Vincent? he was so great last year? Bowen?

S WAS a need. NONE of you know where Whitner would have gone, NO ONE. Some people think he was the best S in the whole damn draft! Some say Huff isnt big enough to play S.

Then you all whine about our DT's. We signed Tripplett but need DT's who can get up the field. That WASNT Ngata, hes fat and lazy, it also wasnt Bunkley due to character issues. The Bills moved up from the 2nd and basically traded Travis Henry to do it. There were MANY teams that are about to shift to the lines, who the hell knows who would have been there.

Winston has short arms and was OWNED by D'Brick. Wroten has tons of off the fiedl issues. McNeil has a back issue.

The Bills are basically filling their needs with the guys they like and their not affraid to move up to do it or even reach for the guys they like.

Theres been plenty of picks that are busts, if these guys end up being great for us, we are in great shape on D.

Friggin relax, theres a reason none of you are GM's.

• ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

Re: You guys are friggin babies!!!

Originally posted by jp-era
    Give me a break!

We are going to the Cover 2 scheme. That scheme relys heavily on the S, specifically the ability to cover alot of ground. Who did we have at the S spot again? Vincent? he was so great last year? Bowen?

S WAS a need. NONE of you know where Whitner would have gone, NO ONE. Some people think he was the best S in the whole damn draft! Some say Huff isnt big enough to play S.

Then you all whine about our DT's. We signed Tripplett but need DT's who can get up the field. That WASNT Ngata, hes fat and lazy, it also wasnt Bunkley due to character issues. The Bills moved up from the 2nd and basically traded Travis Henry to do it. There were MANY teams that are about to shift to the lines, who the hell knows who would have been there.

Winston has short arms and was OWNED by D'Brick. Wroten has tons of off the fiedl issues. McNeil has a back issue.

The Bills are basically filling their needs with the guys they like and their not affraid to move up to do it or even reach for the guys they like.

Theres been plenty of picks that are busts, if these guys end up being great for us, we are in great shape on D.

STFU already. You don't know spit and if you will take your lips off of marvs puckered ass for 2 seconds you will see both were bad picks esp considering the talent we passed on. Both are drastic reaches at best.

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
      The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
      • Feb 2005

JP- I love ya' man but your postive spin is falling on deaf ears.... I am shocked at what I am seeing.... this draft has disaster spelled all over it at this point.
      In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• The Natrix
        • Jul 2002

Give me a break!

I have no problem with these picks at all. They will probably both be day one starters.

Byrd.

Comment

• Kerr
          Hall of Fame Zoner
          • Feb 2005

From what I can see, they are drafting players that fit the scheme and without the character issues.

Comment

• The Spaz
            • Mar 2003

STFU already. You don't know spit and if you will take your lips off of marvs puckered ass for 2 seconds you will see both were bad picks esp considering the talent we passed on. Both are drastic reaches at best.
            And who the **** are you?

Comment

• Philagape
              WIN NOW
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The Natrix

I have no problem with these picks at all. They will probably both be day one starters.
              That's not saying much on this team.
              "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
              2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• BillsFever21
                • Aug 2004

Give me a break!

And I guess you are a GM? You think the moves are right so you must be GM material.

We pass on the best DT available in the first round and take a lower rated one who was injured half the season in 2005 in a trade up.

We could've had the best rated DT at #8 and still got a safety in the 2nd or 3rd. Instead now we only have 1 3rd round pick.

There hasn't been another safety go off the board since we took one. We could've gotten the next one in line in the 2nd round and had the best DT available.

I guess Marv is so much smarter then all the other teams who wanted Ngata and Bunkley. Oh wait, I forgot though, you are the super GM who says these guys suck and the guy we get is wayyy better even though the other teams didn't think so.

Comment

• ICE74129
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by The Spaz
                  And who the **** are you?
                  The man so STFU

Comment

• The Natrix
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ICE74129

Why don't YOU STFU. like you know "spit" either, saying Maylock's mock was a joke. I wish you would spend more time working on your "coaching aspirations" than posting here.

Byrd.

Comment

• tat2dmike77
                      Let the planet get warmer. We'll grow oranges in Alaska!
                      • Dec 2005

IF ALL YOU NAY SAYERS ARE SO SMART THEN WHY ARE YOU NOT IN THE WAR ROOM MAKING DRAFT PICKS?

Comment

• Kerr
                        Hall of Fame Zoner
                        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by The Natrix
                        Why don't YOU STFU. like you know "spit" either, saying Maylock's mock was a joke. I wish you would spend more time working on your "coaching aspirations" than posting here.
                        Yeah, I think ICE should apologize to maylock.

Comment

• BillsFever21
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Kerr
                          From what I can see, they are drafting players that fit the scheme and without the character issues.
                          Isn't that special. We can overpay for lesser talent and have a nice church going team instead of better talent.

Instead of getting the #1 rated DL in the first and the #3 rated safety in the 2nd we get the #2 rated safety and the 6th DL taken in the draft and lose one of our 3rd round picks in the process.

Thanks, Marv. Don't worry you still have enough homers and asskissers here to stick up for you. And Wilson is so old and senile he doesn't know any better either.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                            short bus extraordinaire
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ICE74129
                            The man so STFU

YOU????THE MAN?????

Originally posted by yordad
                            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                              short bus extraordinaire
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by tat2dmike77
                              IF ALL YOU NAY SAYERS ARE SO SMART THEN WHY ARE YOU NOT IN THE WAR ROOM MAKING DRAFT PICKS?

i'm at work.
                              Originally posted by yordad
                              Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

Working...
                              X