PDA

View Full Version : All you babies

tat2dmike77
04-29-2006, 04:21 PM
:stfu:

Enough if all of you are as smart as you think you are then how come your not employed by a NFL team? Many of you think that you know so much more then marv. Then if thats true why are you not the GM?

You don't wanna support the bills anymore fine click on the X in the right hand corner of your screen and nobody here will care. I knew this would happen today everyone cries cause things didn't go thier way. But hey everyone here is a damn expert at football i guess and they could make this team better then sliced bread.

You wanna whine and moan and say glad i didn't renew my season tickets or i'm done with the bills they suck. Fine be a homer and i don't wanna hear this team has been in a decline for 6 years. Other teams have been falling to it's called ups and downs. Did the pats always rule the NFL uh no remember they sucked for a long time. But you homers only wanna support a team when they win. I bet you did this to the sabres to when they stunk oh they stink now your all over lindys jock.

Go root for a new team cause you certainly won't be missed here.

BuffaloBillsStampede
04-29-2006, 04:23 PM
Thank you now lets talk football for god sake, eventhough we may have reached a little bit both picks were positions we needed and we now have. I feel pretty good about the Whitner pick after thinking about it for a while so let's chat about this ****.

BillsFever21
04-29-2006, 04:26 PM
:homer:

We here this talk from the same people for the last 6 years. During that time we haven't sniffed the playoffs once and are on our 2nd GM and 3rd HC.

We will be ready to hear the same line when our next staff is brought in a couple years from now.

BillsFever21
04-29-2006, 04:27 PM
And t

SABURZFAN
04-29-2006, 04:30 PM
i don't wanna hear this team has been in a decline for 6 years.

why not?does the truth hurt?

Novacane
04-29-2006, 04:32 PM
:homer:

We here this talk from the same people for the last 6 years. During that time we haven't sniffed the playoffs once and are on our 2nd GM and 3rd HC.

We will be ready to hear the same line when our next staff is brought in a couple years from now.

Great post BF!!!!!!!!!! These homers think the Bills can do no wrong. Guess they don't pay attention to the results on the field

LifetimeBillsFan
04-29-2006, 04:58 PM
Great post BF!!!!!!!!!! These homers think the Bills can do no wrong. Guess they don't pay attention to the results on the field

I don't think that the Bills can do no wrong--if you read any of my front page articles last season, you know that I called the team, coaches, GM and individual players out for lacking character, quitting and a number of other issues. I've been a Bills fan for more than 40 years and have seen them at their best and at their worst.

The problem that I have is that there are people who are screaming about these picks without having all of the information about what went into the decision to draft them when they were drafted. There are people saying that we could have or should have done things in the draft without knowing what may have been realistically possible at the time. And, screaming about how the players we drafted are worse than players that we could have had without having seen how these players will play in the NFL in the system that the Bills are going to be using.

BuffaloBillsStampede posted a thread on John McCargo where Gil Brandt is quoted as saying, "there might not have been anyone left to fill the spot they need." Well, if that was the case and the Bills braintrust was concerned about the possibility that he might not still be on the board when the picked in the second round, then, moving up to get him makes sense. Now, those critics who say that the Bills could have had W.Justice or another top LT at that spot are ignoring the fact that those guys are still on the board and it appears that there will still be some good O-linemen remaining on the board when they pick in Round 3, when McCargo very well might not be still available.

The same thing applies to the Whitner pick: can anyone say for ABSOLUTE CERTAIN that Whitner would still have been on the board at # 14 or # 15--that Detroit (who took a safety in Round 2), Baltimore or Cleveland would not have taken him or that Miami would not have traded up to get him? (BTW: Allen is a corner who some scouts had also projected as playing safety so Miami did take a player who is similar to Whitner with their pick).

I'm not being a "homer" by taking the time to try to understand what the Bills might have been thinking when they made the decisions that they have made and reserving judgement on those decisions until I have a chance to see how they work out. I am trying to think things through before I start making comments because I recognize that I don't know everything and there is very likely a lot of information that went into these decisions that I have not been privy to as yet. If these picks don't work out, I will be critical of them, you can be sure, because I want the Bills to win as much as anyone here and have waited longer than most to see that happen.

Novacane
04-29-2006, 05:00 PM
I don't think you are a homer LTBF. I've read your stuff. There are a lot here who do think the Bills can do no wrong though.

TheGhostofJimKelly
04-29-2006, 05:03 PM
Some of you guys are so funny. People are not happy with the pick, national broadcast guys are mocking it, and you tell people to go root for another team.

The Bills draft ......

All of us sheep should say - "W h a t a g r e a t p i c k, w e l o v e y o u M a r v....."

Give me a break, you don't have to like everything sheep, it is OK to criticize the team and still be a fan.

At best this is SPAM.

kardshark19
04-29-2006, 05:08 PM
The reason we ***** and moan is we give a damn. If we would be so quick to click on the little red X in the top right corner, we would be some weak ass fans. We just want the best for our team, and some moves get us steamed. I like both of these players, but not when or how we got them.