PDA

View Full Version : Maybe Levy has a goal...

kardshark19
04-29-2006, 04:51 PM
To have such a horrible draft that this team is moved in a couple years. We could have traded down with Philly or Denver and got Whitner, and not traded our 2nd and 3rd and still got McCargo. We had the amount of first day picks to make a great improvement this year with depth and starters, but instead this draft is looking bad. I know these players could turn out to be great, but we are throwing away picks for no reason. This sucks! Unless Marv was strictly a coach and had no say in our draft during our Super Bowl years while Bill Polian did everything, it seems like he is ***** this draft up.

SquishDaFish
04-29-2006, 04:53 PM
Lets see how they pan out this year. If nor progress IM DONE!

Novacane
04-29-2006, 04:54 PM
Both these guys could turn out to be good players but as it stands right now Marv looks really stupid

Slim
04-29-2006, 04:54 PM
I think the Ravens would have drafted Whitner.

SabreEleven
04-29-2006, 04:56 PM
I bet Marv has a goal. I think they call it the Super Bowl.

BillsFever21
To have such a horrible draft that this team is moved in a couple years. We could have traded down with Philly or Denver and got Whitner, and not traded our 2nd and 3rd and still got McCargo. We had the amount of first day picks to make a great improvement this year with depth and starters, but instead this draft is looking bad. I know these players could turn out to be great, but we are throwing away picks for no reason. This sucks! Unless Marv was strictly a coach and had no say in our draft during our Super Bowl years while Bill Polian did everything, it seems like he is ***** this draft up.

McCargo is the next Marcus Stroud. You should know this by now.

kardshark19
They could both be really good players, and I sure hope they are, but i think they could have been gotten later on in the draft.

Slim
04-29-2006, 04:57 PM
They could both be really good players, and I sure hope they are, but i think they could have been gotten later on in the draft.

Exactly, i dont have a problem with either of the players, its what we did to get them that is sickening.

HHURRICANE
04-29-2006, 05:00 PM
Lets see how they pan out this year. If nor progress IM DONE!

Ohh, I'm not waiting. We are so stupid it's mind boggling!! STUPID.

We got 2 players we could have gotten by trading down and getting more picks. Instead we gave away picks. The homers will always say wait. Look what happened with Everett and Mr. Speedy form last year's draft. No impact which is what is going to happen this year.

No Bunkley, No Justice. Nothing!! And we lost picks for this ****!!

BillsFever21
04-29-2006, 05:00 PM
We could've had Whitner and McCargo along with an extra 2nd and 3rd round pick. I can just see what players we are gonna miss out on there.

Levy doesn't know how to build a team. He has panicked and taken players to fast instead of waiting it out and getting the best value.

Even if one of them guys would've been gone there still would've been good talent at them positions and we would've had 2 more draft picks we could've really used.

Marv is drafting like a team who is a player or two away from a SB run when in reality we have tons of holes.

BillsFever21
04-29-2006, 05:01 PM
Ohh, I'm not waiting. We are so stupid it's mind boggling!! STUPID.

We got 2 players we could have gotten by trading down and getting more picks. Instead we gave away picks. The homers will always say wait. Look what happened with Everett and Mr. Speedy form last year's draft. No impact which is what is going to happen this year.

No Bunkley, No Justice. Nothing!! And we lost picks for this ****!!

The same guys this year were probably here last year saying that we should be GM's because we know more then everybody else and Everett and Parrish could be real good players.