PDA

View Full Version : Am I missing something?

Bill Brasky
04-29-2006, 07:07 PM
Didn't NC State suck last year? If my memory serves me correctly they finished 6-5 or something like that.

I remember watching a few games where they had points piled up on them and had guys running wild, and these were games against teams like North Carolina and Wake Forest! Yet they have 3 of their DLinemen taken in the first round?

Either that was the worst coached team in all of college football last year or these guys are all the sudden robots who've morphed into pro bowlers over night.

Jersey1031
04-29-2006, 07:10 PM
Didn't NC State suck last year? If my memory serves me correctly they finished 6-5 or something like that.

I remember watching a few games where they had points piled up on them and had guys running wild, and these were games against teams like North Carolina and Wake Forest! Yet they have 3 of their DLinemen taken in the first round?

Either that was the worst coached team in all of college football last year or these guys are all the sudden robots who've morphed into pro bowlers over night.

Hopefully, the bad part of their defense was their linebackers and dbacks...

The Spaz
04-29-2006, 07:13 PM
Lets see they had 3 D-linemen go in the 1st round so you tell me NFL teams are concerned with there defense.

Bill Brasky
04-29-2006, 07:15 PM
Lets see they had 3 D-linemen go in the 1st round so you tell me NFL teams are concerned with there defense.

you obviously missed the point of this entire thread.

TypicalBill
04-29-2006, 07:17 PM
Chuck Amato is their coach nuff said!

TypicalBill
04-29-2006, 07:18 PM
http://media.scout.com/Media/Image/26/260374.jpg

The Spaz
04-29-2006, 07:24 PM
I think th epoint is moot because of what I said.