Front Office Comfortable with current O-Line...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jersey1031
    • Feb 2003

Front Office Comfortable with current O-Line...

Can the Bills front office really feel confident enough to not draft a o-lineman in Day 1 of the draft??
    "I'm cold, yeah I get my BUFFALO BILL on!" Lil' Wayne
  • Bill Brasky
    Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
    • Jan 2004

Re: Front Office Comfortable with current O-Line...

This team will take 50+ sacks and Willis will avg less than 3 YPC again, leading him to leave town after next year.

Comment

• PromoTheRobot
      • Sep 2003

I think what they are saying is that to win now, you need experienced O-liners. Anyone you draft now won't be able to contribute for a year or two. There may be another FA pickup for the O-line, maybe after June 1.

PTR
      10 Commandments of the D
      1. Never stop Rocking.
      2. Legalize all drugs.
      3. Quit your day job.
      4. All Religion should be taxed.
      5. Cut down on carbohydrates.
      6. F**k her gently.
      7. Never believe what people tell you after a show.
      8. Always take a spoon full of Metamucil after a heavy day of eating.
      9. Get at least 9 hours of sleep a day.
      10. Eatin' ain't cheatin'.

Comment

• goodkarma
        • Aug 2003

who are our starting tackles, still peters and gandy? good thing jp can run.

Comment

• X-Era
          What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by jfreeman
          This team will take 50+ sacks and Willis will avg less than 3 YPC again, leading him to leave town after next year.
          OK, why dont you take your aching vagina elsewhere?

You are worse than Ice!

Comment

• Spiderweb
            ....formerly OhBF
            • Sep 2003

Originally Posted by jfreeman

Originally posted by jp-era

You are worse than Ice!
            .......and Marv has done what to rectify our o-line problems? Fowler? Reyes, or even Gibson (didn't we already cut an underperforming overweight timid slob? Hey, wait, this slob will come far cheaper so he's good, eh?).. right....He may as well go to McD's and resign Jerry Crafts, Spriggs, and Sullivan too.

Garbage in and garbage out....that's our o-line......
            Spiderweb

Need a Hero? Try looking within your
            own family. You might be surprised.

Comment

• Bill Brasky
              Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jp-era

You are worse than Ice!
              Who are you? Do I know you?

Stop hating because I am not blinded by the ******* homer glasses so many of you proudly wear.

I challenge you to question one of my posts becasue so far this entire offseason myself and a handful of others are the only ones who have been spot on with regards to numerous questions surrounding this team.

I love this team, but the majority of my gripe since joining this board has been the OLine and it has YET to be addressed.

I *****ed non stop about it 2 seasons ago and took a beating from most of you here, then when the OL tanked all of you wanted to jump on board.

Dejavu last season as well. Everybody thought **** was kosher on this line, then many of you had to take off the glasses and open your eyes a second time and realize how truely bad it is.

So here it is, 2006 and myself and a few of the other people here with half a brain are the outcasts for *****ing about a problem that has been the big reason for this team's lack of success for 6 damn years now.

How long are we suppossed to wait for this to get addressed? 10 years... 12? Maybe until the team relocates?

The Jets had a worse line than us last season, and they were able to improve it in one afternoon while we draft guys who aren't worthy of where they were picked... and we piss away a 3rd rounder to boot!

Maybe after this team wins 3 ****ing games this season it will be the "3rd time is the charm" syndrome for most of you who fail to realize that without at least an average OL you will WIN NOTHING in the game of football --- at any level. But judging from past experience on this board I doubt that will be the case.

It takes a lot of effort to post garbage, it takes more to actually make some sense, which is why this board has regressed to what it currently is.

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
                Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
                • Mar 2003

We did sign Tuten Reyes to take over at LG prior to the draft. That was a solid signing IMO.. I'm seeing the line as Gandy-Reyes-Fowler-Preston/Villarial-Peters.
                "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
                -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                X