PDA

View Full Version : Dozerdog's 3 Round Mock Draft

LouGrant
02-09-2003, 04:16 PM
<h3>Dozerdog's 3 Round Mock Draft</h3> (http://www.billszone.com/YourSite/global/templates/view.php?action=YourSite_content&month=2&state=news&nid=4016)

Take your best shot folks!

SoCalBillsFan
02-09-2003, 04:28 PM
Good work dozer. I still think there may be some surprises in this draft for the bills. WHile D is the glaring need, hopefully a lot of that will be fixed in FA, and TD may go for a couple offensive players in later rounds.

TigerJ
02-09-2003, 09:43 PM
My own preference is that Buffalo pick up Jarrett Johnson in R2 if Ty Warren is gone. I really think Buffalo is going to be able to fill their linebacking needs in free agency more easily than DT. I think Buffalo ought to get the best DT they can in the draft and I'm not sure that Colin Cole brings much more to the table than Justin Bannan.

I think I might go for a DB in round three. I think there might be some good value picks there. The next few weeks will tell if Buffalo needs to be on the lookout for a sleeper WR in the draft. Otherwise the lower rounds are for looking for the guy who might just surprise, like the guard from Miami.

It's a good draft. I just personally would go in a different direction.

venis2k1
02-10-2003, 07:43 PM
If we could get Cole in round 3, i think he would be a super addition to our roster.