• Jul 2002

Dozerdog's 3 Round Mock Draft

Dozerdog's 3 Round Mock Draft

Take your best shot folks!
    Get into the Zone
  • SoCalBillsFan
    Expert on Experts
    • Jul 2002

Good work dozer. I still think there may be some surprises in this draft for the bills. WHile D is the glaring need, hopefully a lot of that will be fixed in FA, and TD may go for a couple offensive players in later rounds.

Comment

• TigerJ
      • Jul 2002

My own preference is that Buffalo pick up Jarrett Johnson in R2 if Ty Warren is gone. I really think Buffalo is going to be able to fill their linebacking needs in free agency more easily than DT. I think Buffalo ought to get the best DT they can in the draft and I'm not sure that Colin Cole brings much more to the table than Justin Bannan.

I think I might go for a DB in round three. I think there might be some good value picks there. The next few weeks will tell if Buffalo needs to be on the lookout for a sleeper WR in the draft. Otherwise the lower rounds are for looking for the guy who might just surprise, like the guard from Miami.

It's a good draft. I just personally would go in a different direction.
      I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• venis2k1
        Youboty can hope
        • Jul 2002

If we could get Cole in round 3, i think he would be a super addition to our roster.

Comment

Working...
        X