• Show
Clear All
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

Take a look at our division guys!

Culpepper a fin, we know he can throw.

Pats already have Brady and added Chad Jackson

Jets have no real QB, but if Pennington or Ramsey even do some throwing, they have D'Brick blocking for them.

Clements is franchised but unsigned and hasnt shown up to any minicamps yet.

We need coverage guys. We added 2 speedsters and a speedy DT. W e can play some D, thats for sure.

Did I mention Miami who just took Derek Hagan?
    Last edited by X-Era; 04-29-2006, 08:04 PM.

• The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Re: Take a look at our division guys!

Nah we are doomed!!!

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

I just don't understand you people. All off-season, it was "marv will fix the OL through the draft"

Well he hasn't but you people are still happy? WTF? Two reach picks and a CB who won't be useful for at least a year. Great ****ing job Marv.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• X-Era
        What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37
        I just don't understand you people. All off-season, it was "marv will fix the OL through the draft"

Well he hasn't but you people are still happy? WTF? Two reach picks and a CB who won't be useful for at least a year. Great ****ing job Marv.
        Dude, relax.

Reyes started every damn game last year, Gibson is in the best shape of his life. Fowler is very highly thought of as a C. We have done well on the o-line our D-line need was a bigger need.

Gandy played decent last year at LT, if Gibson can play well enough to start at RT, Peters can shift to LT.

Theres still time.

Comment

• BuffaloBillsStampede
          • Aug 2005

I am willing to say that I feel a lot better about this O-LINE going into next year than I did last year's line. I agree we need a little bit more, but I think the D needed help and we got some good talent today in my opinion.
          SUPER MARIO PLEASE COME TO BUFFALO!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X