• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jimbohastle51
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Feb 2005

ridiculous

youboty i can understand, but the other 21 picks are crazy! there is no way to justify whitner at 8. and mcargo in the 1st round? that guy would have been there in the middle of the 3rd. he was an injured junior that isnt even nfl ready, he wont even start this year. huff was right there and they would have had to give away hardly anything to move up 1 spot. and if whitner was exactly what they want then they could have deffinatly moved down to pick 12-15 and still got him and another 2nd rounder. i almost feel like the team doesnt care if they compete or not. our team is literally the laughing stock of the league after those 2 picks. hell we could have drafted leinhart and traded him for more picks. whitner is subpar at best. he is not a top 10 talent not even a top 15 talent. i understand that there isnt alot of top flight safties but then trade down and get him. hey i guess the good thing is, is that we will have a shot at brady quinn next year :)
  • ParanoidAndroid
    My battery is low and it's getting dark.
    • Apr 2004

Re: ridiculous

Let's see ho many different threads can be created about the same thing. Just go agree with some of the other whiners.

Comment

Working...
    X