PDA

View Full Version : stop whining

cablesabres68
04-29-2006, 07:59 PM
we don't need help for the OL we have a good line in
Peters-Reyes-Fowler-Vilarial-Gibson which is the way i think it will play out. we have good depth in preston jerman mcfarland etc we could use more depth. i know when we had kelly with levy it seemed like we were about offense but it was all about defense first. that is what i think he is trying to imply now we went from 2nd to 29th in one year because of key losses such as pat williams, TKO to injury, Jennings, etc... but u guys aren't letting the bills front office do there job. day 2 is were superbowls are won anyways and we have 6 picks i think on day 2 so lets just say the 2 most hated words in bills history TOM BRADY 199 selection joe montana, and the bills best reciever in history Andre Reed from kutztown, PA so just shut up and let them do there job

Bill Brasky
04-29-2006, 08:01 PM
Peters-Reyes-Fowler-Vilarial-Gibson

:rofl:

joke of the week right there folks.

OpIv37
04-29-2006, 08:01 PM
Gibson may not make the team. Peters is not a LT- he's RT.

It's Gandy-Reyes-Fowler-Villarial-Peters.

There is no depth- one injury and we're ****ed

Villarial is awful- he's had his last payday and he dogs it on the field. Gandy could use an upgrade.

If you're comfortable with this OL, you're nuts.

cablesabres68
04-29-2006, 08:06 PM
what r u gonna do keep whining until they fire marv like everyone ran out donahue yes best move to get rid of him but ur not gonna change levy and staffs mind because u say so i think the got the players they wanted and filled the holes they thought they needed to fill so shutup cuz u don't have any right to be a bills fan if ur gonna ***** at every move they make and threaten not to be a bills fan oooh the bills don't need u to be a bills fan then

ParanoidAndroid
04-29-2006, 08:15 PM
Gibson may not make the team. Peters is not a LT- he's RT.

It's Gandy-Reyes-Fowler-Villarial-Peters.

There is no depth- one injury and we're ****ed

Villarial is awful- he's had his last payday and he dogs it on the field. Gandy could use an upgrade.

If you're comfortable with this OL, you're nuts.

I can agree with you there Op. No rosey glasses on that topic.

The Spaz
04-29-2006, 08:18 PM
I like our draft. I admit we have drafted players that I was not expecting but overall they are good players.

OpIv37
04-29-2006, 08:19 PM
what r u gonna do keep whining until they fire marv like everyone ran out donahue yes best move to get rid of him but ur not gonna change levy and staffs mind because u say so i think the got the players they wanted and filled the holes they thought they needed to fill so shutup cuz u don't have any right to be a bills fan if ur gonna ***** at every move they make and threaten not to be a bills fan oooh the bills don't need u to be a bills fan then

no one ever threatened to stop being a Bills fan. In fact, if that was an option, I wouldn't be so upset.

How can any Bills fan be satisfied when they see crappy move after crappy move?

And if you think these are good moves, you need to learn something about football.

They are good moves in the sense that they fill some holes. They are bad moves in the sense that they are reaches (which means overpaying and higher risk that they will not work out), and in the fact that they didn't address OL, which was the 2nd biggest need to DL.

Bill Brasky
04-29-2006, 08:25 PM

I cnt undrstd wat u r typng plz use full wrds.

I have every right to *****. As a season ticket holder who's watched this line get neglected for 5 ****ing years going on it's 6th I have every right to be livid at this point.

Piss on Bentley was too much $$, we'll draft a guy.
Piss on Runyan he's too old, we'll draft a guy.
Piss on Stephen Neal he is worthless, we'll draft a guy.
Ehh, Wells is ok we'll give him a slap-in-the-face-offer that we know will be matched, because we can always draft a guy

Well... the 2006 draft just passed the Buffalo Bills by. They piss away picks and take guys in the wrong positions and now will utimately overpay.

Neglect the OL in the offseason... neglect in the draft... and I'm suppossed to be happy?

How many other fans in the NFL would tolerate this crap?

If this was NY DAL or PHI there would be death threats city wide after this garbage.

Buffalogic
04-29-2006, 08:33 PM
I also agree people should stop whining. We've drafted 3 players that fill some obvious needs.

Just because every mock draft has stuffed the same names down our throats in virtually the same order doesn't mean we have made a bad pick by going against that. Every mock draft that came out got the first overall pick wrong! Also, look how long it took for the WR's to be selected. Mock drafts are fun, but far from a sure thing.

If the draft progresses on the same path of filling needs on this team, like it has, then I will be quite pleased. We have definately addressed this defense and have made it better. There's no question about that.

The draft is 40% over. Let's see what gems we can get in the trenches.

FlyingDutchman
04-29-2006, 08:54 PM
Peters-Reyes-Fowler-Vilarial-Gibson which is the way i think it will play out. we have good depth in preston jerman mcfarland etc we could use more depth. i know when we had kelly with levy it seemed like we were about offense but it was all about defense first. that is what i think he is trying to imply now we went from 2nd to 29th in one year because of key losses such as pat williams, TKO to injury, Jennings, etc... but u guys aren't letting the bills front office do there job. day 2 is were superbowls are won anyways and we have 6 picks i think on day 2 so lets just say the 2 most hated words in bills history TOM BRADY 199 selection joe montana, and the bills best reciever in history Andre Reed from kutztown, PA so just shut up and let them do there job

Are you on crack?

mysticsoto
04-29-2006, 08:58 PM
I like our draft. I admit we have drafted players that I was not expecting but overall they are good players.

I too like our draft so far - except I think we paid too much for Cargo and should have drafted him with our 2nd and kept our second 3rd. But peoplewise, Marv definitely had a hand in choosing people of high character. I'm shocked Youboty fell so low and Clements is now easily expendable after this season if we are unable to sign him to a long term deal.