Michael Irvin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AndreReed83
    Dink or dunk, Mularkey just plain stunk.
    • Mar 2004

Michael Irvin

I'm pretty sure "The Playmaker" is drunk. Or high. Or he's lost even more brain cells since the last time we all saw him. He's laughing at ANYTHING out there and showing more "love" then usually. How many times has he grabbed the hands of Mort or Tom Jackson?

"Look it up Thurman!!!" ~Marv Levy~
    "It's like someone walking into your house and punching your mother RIGHT in the the face." ~Darryl Talley ~
  • BillsFanInMass
    The Stoner Zoner
    • Feb 2003

Re: Michael Irvin

Ha i was saying that earlier to my friend. You know he got caught with a crack pipe in his car a couple months ago. One time when they came back from commercial he was blowing his nose and had to ditch the tissue real quick.My friend said he was probably cuttin up lines on the desk during the break right in front of boomer and kiper lol.

Comment

• hydro
      • Oct 2005

I have been thinking that all draft. He must be on a bender because he was really worked up last night too when Williams was said to be the First Pick of the draft. He was all worked up about people saying Defense wins championships. This guy is really a worthless commentator IMHO.
      BERNIAC!

Comment

• Hounds
        • Mar 2004

i am sure that the drugs in his pocket belong to a fcriend that he is trying to help

Comment

• Billzz
          • Sep 2003

Probably a suit he borrowed and has no idea what was in the pockets.

Comment

Working...
          X