X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BuffaloBillsStampede
    • Aug 2005

to the fin and jet fans..........

I am wondering what you guys think about the Bills draft today seriously?
    SUPER MARIO PLEASE COME TO BUFFALO!!!!
  • STAMPY
    Hall of Fame Zoner
    • Sep 2003

Re: to the fin and jet fans..........

why did you take my user name i was the original buffalobillsstampede. i shortened it to stampy son. you are trying to be Me. it is kinda flattering tho

Edited for TOS violation, you know better -DB
    Last edited by DraftBoy; 04-30-2006, 08:44 PM.

Comment

• BuffaloBillsStampede
      • Aug 2005

actually I just joined here not too long ago and I have no idea what your name used to be so now that you've looked tough for all your friends you can lay off. If you want me to change it I can.

Comment

• Samphin1
        • Mar 2004

I thought you guys reached on your first two picks. However, Youboty was a good value pick for where you picked him. I think teaming him with Donte Whitner again is also a good thing. They will already have some familiarity with one another on the pro level.

I really think McCargo isn't a first round talent. He had both Mario Williams and Manny Lawson gobbling up blockers around him at NC State. However, you guys needed a DT and you got one...

...the problem is you should have snatched Bunkely at 8 as opposed to Whitner. Now, you have to pay Donte top 10 money for a top 30 talent. I hope, for your sake, he wows everyone because I think you could have traded into the teens, picked up picks, and still gotten Whitner. He has talent, I just don't think he has top 10 talent.

Comment

• !Papacrunk!
          • Mar 2004

On paper one could say that the 1st pick was a reach, but he could be the absolute best fit for the Bills and be quite successful, so calling it a bad pick would be a moot point. All of these picks (all teams' picks) have potential, whether they live up or surpass their potential won't be known until the games are played.

Comment

• BuffaloBillsStampede
            • Aug 2005

pretty much

Comment

• Bill Brasky
              Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
              • Jan 2004

well i'm at work right now... long island is jets country... i can tell you i'm getting laughed at nonstop so far.

Comment

• Al13
                • Apr 2003

i think the bills picked up good players, but reached for 2 to get them, but they are all good players no doubt

Comment

• BuffaloBillsStampede
                  • Aug 2005

tell the Jets fans they still need an RB that isnt 100 years old, a QB that doesn't suck and get hurt every year, and a top WR to go with the number 2 and three recivers they have now. I will be the first to admit that their draft is fantastic, but they aren't there yet.

Comment

• BleedinGreenNC
                    • Sep 2004

Originally posted by BuffaloBillsStampede
                    tell the Jets fans they still need an RB that isnt 100 years old, a QB that doesn't suck and get hurt every year, and a top WR to go with the number 2 and three recivers they have now. I will be the first to admit that their draft is fantastic, but they aren't there yet.
                    I have to say that you guys got who your front office targeted for a reason, i was shocked by the pick, but i am not a GM of a pro football team. I fMartin got hurt every year, then how does he have the numbers that he does? We addressed our needs very well and bolstered our O-line for years to come, you have your own issues to worry about with your team, 100 years old?? That man will be in the hall of fame one day, and he is going to be a great mentor to a RB that we have now, Cedric Houston.

Comment

• mybills
                      81 st zoner
                      • Jul 2002

I think the Jets made a good choice with their 1st pick. I was surprised at NE's 1st pick. Could care less about the Fin's 1st (they'll prolly be top in the division this year) and I don't mind the Bills 1st pick at all.
                      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• mr nyjet
                        if 2 people agree on everything, one of them is unnecessary
                        • Nov 2005

is that hottie on the right? that must be marv on the left.

Comment

• MDFINFAN
                          • Jun 2003

Originally posted by BuffaloBillsStampede
                          I am wondering what you guys think about the Bills draft today seriously?
                          I like the idea of going Defensively for you guys, but I thought for sure you'd pick Matt L, or Culter with that 1st pick, I couldn't believe you guys let them go by, to my relief, I see those guys playing great ball at some point..other then that, I agree with a lot of ppl about the moving up to get a guy I think you could have gotten at the place you were at imho. But overall not a bad draft.. The jets really look good on paper for this year's draft in the afce. But we'll see if it materialize on the field.

Reach for the stars

Comment

• Bling
                            • Jul 2004

The only good pick you made was Ko Simpson. Great pick, otherwise...

Comment

• BuffaloBillsStampede
                              • Aug 2005

I think the Jets had one of the best drafts period. Their line is going to be so good in 2 years tops. I dont know much about Kellen Clemmons but I heard nothing but good things about him when they picked him.

Comment

Working...
                              X