X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jdbillsfan
    • Oct 2002

A lot of talent still out there

If these guys last to the 4th or 5th, they could be steals and really round out our draft.

Max Jean Giles
    Mark Anderson
    Spencer Havner
    Fred Matua
    Jonathan Scott
    Roderique Wright
    Gabe Watson
    Kai Parham
    Greg Eslinger
    Pat Watkins
    Darnell Bing (If you want to move Whitner to CB or FS)
  • ShadowHawk7
    Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
    • Mar 2003

Re: A lot of talent still out there

Giles and Wright (using our 4th then Texans 5th) would make up for the first day.
    "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
    -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Hounds
      • Mar 2004

i am thinking matua

Comment

• jdbillsfan
        • Oct 2002

Ryan O'Callaghan is another option.

Comment

• SoCalBillsFan
          Expert on Experts
          • Jul 2002

Matua or Wright would be great in rd 4.

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

i find it hilarious that some of those guys were considered 1st rounders by the "experts" that say our draft sucked.. meaning message board know it alls and espn/fox sports idiots, as well as radio talk show callers.. you know.. the guys that clearly should be working for some nfl teams right now!

i guess 32 teams were wrong about those players listed, and all the others were right!

i personally would be very happy with those guys, but only because i recognize their names and have seen some of them play..

if it helps the team i am happy.. and the bills got guys they think will help the team.
            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• LifetimeBillsFan
              All-Pro Zoner
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Tatonka
              i find it hilarious that some of those guys were considered 1st rounders by the "experts" that say our draft sucked.. meaning message board know it alls and espn/fox sports idiots, as well as radio talk show callers.. you know.. the guys that clearly should be working for some nfl teams right now!

i guess 32 teams were wrong about those players listed, and all the others were right!

i personally would be very happy with those guys, but only because i recognize their names and have seen some of them play..

if it helps the team i am happy.. and the bills got guys they think will help the team.
              Superb point, T!!!

All I want is for the Bills to come out of this draft with some players who play really well for the Bills and turn some of their weaknesses into strengths. I don't care who they are, where they come from or what spot they get taken at in the draft. I just want them to play well on the field.
              Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it. And, thus it was that they surrendered their freedom; not with a bang, but without even a whimper.

Comment

• jdbillsfan
                • Oct 2002

I agree. If we didn't trade up and get McCargo and he didn't last until our 2nd pick, then we would be stuck with 4th round talent at DT.

Carucci wasn't sure if Bunkley was 1st round talent, so maybe the Bills had him as a lower grade as well. There wasn't a ton of good options after Huff got picked. Its also easy for Clayton to say the Lions wouldn't have taken Whitner, but who knows.

If a player doesn't fall where Kiper or some dork writer have them in their Mock, then its a reach or a bad pick.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                  Peterman Sucks!
                  • Mar 2006

NONE of those guys listed above were listed as 1st rounders actually. At least nowhere I saw and I looked at a ton of mock drafts.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                    Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                    • Jun 2005

Most were rated as first day picks or 1-2 rounders. Now fun go read up on our picks and you might feel better. PATHETIC! And Tatonka great point man. Thats the exact way I feel.

Comment

• mybills
                      81 st zoner
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jdbillsfan

If a player doesn't fall where Kiper or some dork writer have them in their Mock, then its a reach or a bad pick.
                      Exactly!
                      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

Working...
                      X