PDA

View Full Version : The "Official" Worst Draft Ever Thread

Mr. Cynical
04-29-2006, 09:54 PM
There is NO justification for those terrible picks. What was the weakest link on our team? Offense. What did he do? Over-reach for defensive players.

Not ONE analyst agreed with his choices.

Hate to say it but Marv just isn't a GM.

Welcome to more mediocrity, folks. This team is going nowhere.

Mr. Cynical
04-29-2006, 09:55 PM
With Lawyer Milloy in Atlanta and Troy Vincent clearly on the downside of his career, Buffalo has qeustions at safety. However, it has far grater needs at offensive tackle and defensive tackle. Taking Whitner is a one of the biggest reaches we have seen.

Some picks are more difficult to explain than others. It's true that defensive tackle is one of the Bills' needs, but taking McCargo here is one of the biggest reaches we've seen in years.

:sigh:

THATHURMANATOR
04-29-2006, 10:06 PM
There is NO justification for those terrible picks. What was the weakest link on our team? Offense. What did he do? Over-reach for defensive players.

How can you make this judgement until the guys actually play?

The Spaz
04-29-2006, 10:07 PM
My GMjr draft guide had McCargo as the second best DT behind Ngata.

Mr. Cynical
04-29-2006, 10:17 PM
How can you make this judgement until the guys actually play?

Well, you can say that about any player in the draft so of course anything anyone says at this point is all conjecture.

But given the following....

1. Our needs on offense.
2. What was on the board when we picked Whitner, not projected to be in the top 10 by most if not all analysts
3. We traded UP to get McCargo, a DT projected to be 2nd rounder by most if not all analysts.

...it is more LIKELY that Marv reached for these picks when he could have gotten more value with what was available.

Could they turn out to be good picks? Sure. I don't have a crystal ball. But IMHO....and in the opinion of more than not...these picks were reaches. And it is not like reaching for a QB or RB where they can completely change a team. While important, S or DT are not foundations to build a franchise upon....so you don't reach that far for them.

Dr. Lecter
04-29-2006, 10:21 PM
I bet this draft will not be worse then Butler's last draft.

MarvLevy
04-29-2006, 10:32 PM
well roscoe parrish was a bad pk last yr too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THATHURMANATOR
04-29-2006, 10:41 PM
Well, you can say that about any player in the draft so of course anything anyone says at this point is all conjecture.

But given the following....

1. Our needs on offense.
2. What was on the board when we picked Whitner, not projected to be in the top 10 by most if not all analysts
3. We traded UP to get McCargo, a DT projected to be 2nd rounder by most if not all analysts.

...it is more LIKELY that Marv reached for these picks when he could have gotten more value with what was available.

Could they turn out to be good picks? Sure. I don't have a crystal ball. But IMHO....and in the opinion of more than not...these picks were reaches. And it is not like reaching for a QB or RB where they can completely change a team. While important, S or DT are not foundations to build a franchise upon....so you don't reach that far for them.
With the Reyes signing we really only need an OT. Justice obviously wasn't as highly regarded as we thought so I am glad we passed on him.

Mr. Cynical
04-30-2006, 04:15 PM
At the end of the day both our lines still suck which means this team is not going to progess better than .500.

patmoran2006
04-30-2006, 04:18 PM

Instead of responding to this, maybe you should go examine the 2005 team and league stats to determine if Offense was our weakest link last season.

Our defense was nothing to brag about, unless your cool with being ranked 29th in the league and dead last in the red zone.

STAMPY
04-30-2006, 04:20 PM
dude eat my ass

Buffatexas
04-30-2006, 04:29 PM
Check out what London Fletcher says about Whitner. If Fletch is right, and our luck with Ohio State secondary players continues, we may have a winner in this kid

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=3738

Devin
04-30-2006, 04:31 PM
Same experts who had Watson, Wroten and Wright going in the 1st and 2nd round?

TacklingDummy
04-30-2006, 04:34 PM

The weakest link of the team was by far the defense.

Youboty was drafted to replace Nate next year when Nate gets tagged and traded.

The Bills needed Safties and drafted 2, they needed DTs and drafted 2, needed Oline help and drafted 2, needed Depth at LB and drafted 1.

Only thing I don't agree with is not trading the 8th pick and still getting the player you wanted at a lower spot. And trading up to get a player they probably could of got if they stayed put.

TacklingDummy
04-30-2006, 04:42 PM

Wow, Asking if this is the worst darft ever without any of these players playing a down in the NFL.

And Losman still has "potential" after 2 years in the NFL.

Mr. Cynical
04-30-2006, 04:44 PM
Instead of responding to this, maybe you should go examine the 2005 team and league stats to determine if Offense was our weakest link last season.

Our defense was nothing to brag about, unless your cool with being ranked 29th in the league and dead last in the red zone.

Our offense was pathetic in both running and passing the ball because our oline is pure dog s**t.

Our defense was decent against the pass but bad against the run, because we don't have the beef to clog the lanes.

So....picking an S, a pass rushing DT and a CB addressed the BEST part of our team. Granted it is the best of the worst, but still not the biggest area of need.

Iehoshua
04-30-2006, 04:46 PM
Last I checked this team lost two pro-bowl caliber defenders, Milloy and Adams... Hard to say those positions are 'best' minus those guys...

Mr. Cynical
04-30-2006, 04:52 PM
Last I checked this team lost two pro-bowl caliber defenders, Milloy and Adams... Hard to say those positions are 'best' minus those guys...

Actually that's my point...who did we get to replace the beef by losing Adams? Cargo is not the same type of guy - he's light and quick - but will get pancaked by big bruising OG's IMO.

Losing Milloy wasn't a big deal IMO, although I do agree he was part of the "best of the worst". I just think picking a safety at #8 when you can get one later and/or in FA was a mistake.

Iehoshua
04-30-2006, 04:53 PM
Actually that's my point...who did we get to replace the beef by losing Adams? Cargo is not the same type of guy - he's light and quick - but will get pancaked by big bruising OG's IMO.

Losing Milloy wasn't a big deal IMO, although I do agree he was part of the "best of the worst". I just think picking a safety at #8 when you can get one later and/or in FA was a mistake.
From what I've heard, they want to go more "athletic" on the d-line. Will such a change be successful? I have no clue. Nothing we can do but wait and see...

ICE74129
04-30-2006, 04:55 PM

Coaching had more to do with it than lack of talent.

Mr. Cynical
04-30-2006, 04:56 PM

Good point.

patmoran2006
04-30-2006, 05:00 PM

I'm pretty sure a lack of talent had plenty to do with it as well. And to boot a pair of vets from the defense were cut Adams and Milloy without any real replacements being brought in via FA.

Triplett was brought in to play DT but not to take over Adams spot.. In fact, Adams spot is non-existant in a cover two.

Bowens being brought in only to have us DRAFT two safeties proves he was brought in as much for special teams than to be a starting SS, something he obviously won't be doing now that we took a SS with the 8th overall pick.

So basically they lost Adams and Milloy and drafted their replacements who much better fit into their cover two system.

How could you possibly have a problem with that?

Bert102176
04-30-2006, 05:03 PM
I think the Bills front Office wants to make the fans hate them so it will be easier for them to move the team

SquishDaFish
04-30-2006, 05:06 PM
Wow Mr GM (Cynical) writing off these kids like you know something. Im happy with this draft we got the guys BUFFALO WANTED. And the more I read up on our top 3 picks the more I like. Why dont you try doing that instead of critizing!! Lets see how this team plays this year before coming to assumptions.

SquishDaFish
04-30-2006, 05:07 PM
Wow what a smart post Bert go find another team then.

Iehoshua
04-30-2006, 05:09 PM
Mr. Cynical gets a pass for being pessimistic due to his name.
:up:

At least it's not false advertising!

Michael82
04-30-2006, 05:21 PM
My GMjr draft guide had McCargo as the second best DT behind Ngata.
My Pro Football Weekly Draft Guide had Donte Whitner as the best true safety in the draft. They also had McCargo as the 3rd best DT in the draft and a 1st rounder. Oh and Ko Simpson was rated VERY high and so was Youboty. :up:

RoanokeVABillsFan
04-30-2006, 05:21 PM
I have read the posts through the entire pre-draft and draft weekend. I honestly don't know why some members on this forum are Bills fans. They obviously don't like the team. I have no idea if this was a good draft or not until the players play and we evaluate them after 2-3 years. I've watched the prior GM pick all these flash players the last few years and we still haven't performed as well as we want the team to perform. I do like the fact that the GM and staff built a plan, stuck with it whether it was a reach or not and then selected the player they wanted. That is better than the recent moves of selecting someone that will hopefully sell tickets but not actually pan out. I know I'll get attacked for this as being some sort of homer or something. I just know I'm sick of the Donahoe era and philosophy that didn't work (even though I admit I bought into that kool-aid while it was happening). Like I said, I have no idea if this was a good draft or not, but at least they tried to address some needs and stuck to a plan.

patmoran2006
04-30-2006, 05:24 PM
My Pro Football Weekly Draft Guide had Donte Whitner as the best true safety in the draft. They also had McCargo as the 3rd best DT in the draft and a 1st rounder. Oh and Ko Simpson was rated VERY high and so was Youboty. :up:

Dude dont listen to what any clowns who were set in their ways on how this draft should be run in THEIR eyes say.

This was an EXTREMELY PRODUCTIVE draft for Buffalo and while it may not translate to much on the field in 2006 for the future (which is what teams draft for) they drafted potentially 75% of a GREAT secondary and one hell of a DT.

how much more than that can you realistically ask for?

Michael82
04-30-2006, 05:30 PM
Dude dont listen to what any clowns who were set in their ways on how this draft should be run in THEIR eyes say.

This was an EXTREMELY PRODUCTIVE draft for Buffalo and while it may not translate to much on the field in 2006 for the future (which is what teams draft for) they drafted potentially 75% of a GREAT secondary and one hell of a DT.

Good post! Remind me I owe you a lot of rep once we get it back. :posrep:

Dozerdog
04-30-2006, 05:34 PM
The Bills were 29th in defense.

That's not the weakest part of the team?

doug45
04-30-2006, 05:50 PM
Wow, Asking if this is the worst darft ever without any of these players playing a down in the NFL.

And Losman still has "potential" after 2 years in the NFL.

I think Losman has showed he is a bust. He reminds me more and more of RJ and that's a bad thing. We could have gotten a good QB and we tossed that away to pick a safety????????

But we know what the problem is and that is they are being cheap once again. They figure after the product they have given us the passed 8-10 years has been so bad and we all still keep filling the seats anyway why spend money.

ScottLawrence
04-30-2006, 05:51 PM
With Lawyer Milloy in Atlanta and Troy Vincent clearly on the downside of his career, Buffalo has qeustions at safety. However, it has far grater needs at offensive tackle and defensive tackle. Taking Whitner is a one of the biggest reaches we have seen.

Some picks are more difficult to explain than others. It's true that defensive tackle is one of the Bills' needs, but taking McCargo here is one of the biggest reaches we've seen in years.

:sigh:

Just goes to show how analysits really don't know crap about Buffalo.

Needs at Tackle? From what I recall, the problem last year wasn't our Tackles, it was the interior of the offensive line.....And although Levy and co may not have fully corrected the issue, he added much needed depth to the interior by signing the likes of Fowler, and Reyes(Whom both can start, and be upgrades over both Teague, and Anderson).

Our biggest need was defense, and although I don't know much about McCargo, from what I've read, he is exactly the type of DT we need when running the Cover 2.....Same goes for Whitner, whom is a coverage saftey who can play the run as well as anybody.

Bottom line, Levy went with his players, not Mel Kipers, or any other draft analysis oponion's.

Stop *****ing for once.

Michael82
04-30-2006, 05:52 PM
I think Losman has showed he is a bust. He reminds me more and more of RJ and that's a bad thing. We could have gotten a good QB and we tossed that away to pick a safety????????

But we know what the problem is and that is they are being cheap once again. They figure after the product they have given us the passed 8-10 years has been so bad and we all still keep filling the seats anyway why spend money.
How the hell could you consider JP a bust after ONLY 9 games and a moron as head coach?!?! :shakeno:

doug45
04-30-2006, 05:54 PM

How many more years do we wait for the FUTURE??? We needed to do something this off season for THIS season and they blew it. We have NO QB and no one training for the position how was that for drafting for the future.

EDS
04-30-2006, 05:55 PM
I am still torn on the draft. I really like the picks from round 3 on.

I would rather they had drafted Bunkley or Ngata at 8 and then taken Justice at 26. That would have been a great draft.

doug45
04-30-2006, 05:59 PM
How the hell could you consider JP a bust after ONLY 9 games and a moron as head coach?!?! :shakeno:

I know you like to tow the company line and I admire you for it, but he played like crap last year and didn't even look to improve at all. It will be the same this year because he has no one to worry about pushing him. We have him and some 3rd stringers we got cheap.

Cheap is the key word with the Bills lately they know people will buy the seats no matter what they put on the field. Just what I see after watching them for over 40 years. They were not this way in the past.

Michael82
04-30-2006, 06:06 PM
I know you like to tow the company line and I admire you for it, but he played like crap last year and didn't even look to improve at all. It will be the same this year because he has no one to worry about pushing him. We have him and some 3rd stringers we got cheap.

Cheap is the key word with the Bills lately they know people will buy the seats no matter what they put on the field. Just what I see after watching them for over 40 years. They were not this way in the past.
I don't see it. I thought he got better as the season went on and I saw glimpses that make me really like the kid.

Dozerdog
04-30-2006, 06:09 PM

Please define "cheap"

Are we spending up to the cap?

Where are we being "cheap"

HHURRICANE
04-30-2006, 06:38 PM
Our offense was pathetic in both running and passing the ball because our oline is pure dog s**t.

Our defense was decent against the pass but bad against the run, because we don't have the beef to clog the lanes.

So....picking an S, a pass rushing DT and a CB addressed the BEST part of our team. Granted it is the best of the worst, but still not the biggest area of need.

You got it right. The homers are never gonna get it. Last years draft blew too and everyone said that I wasn't a true fan because we didn't take OLs. These are the same people that wanted Holcomb to start because they thought we had a shot at the playoffs.

HHURRICANE
04-30-2006, 06:40 PM

Milloy and Adams went to the Pro-Bowl this past year. I missed that. Gosh I thought they were over the hill and sucked.

The_Philster
04-30-2006, 06:43 PM
I think you need to go back and look at the games again, doug...I don't see how you could not see the improvements he made. His timing with WRs got better for one thing...and he showed he learns from the mistakes of others in making sure a 4th and 7 was converted a few weeks after Holcomb made the boneheaded mistake of throwing for 4 when we needed 7

HHURRICANE
04-30-2006, 06:44 PM
Wow Mr GM (Cynical) writing off these kids like you know something. Im happy with this draft we got the guys BUFFALO WANTED. And the more I read up on our top 3 picks the more I like. Why dont you try doing that instead of critizing!! Lets see how this team plays this year before coming to assumptions.

How can you tell me that having Bunkley and Justice wouldn't have been better for this team? We could have had both.

HHURRICANE
04-30-2006, 06:47 PM
I am still torn on the draft. I really like the picks from round 3 on.

I would rather they had drafted Bunkley or Ngata at 8 and then taken Justice at 26. That would have been a great draft.

You are too smart for this board.

HHURRICANE
04-30-2006, 06:48 PM
I think you need to go back and look at the games again, doug...I don't see how you could not see the improvements he made. His timing with WRs got better for one thing...and he showed he learns from the mistakes of others in making sure a 4th and 7 was converted a few weeks after Holcomb made the boneheaded mistake of throwing for 4 when we needed 7

I agree with you. Losman needed to play last year. That was his only problem. I hope he gets his chance this year.

Mr. Cynical
04-30-2006, 09:45 PM
You got it right. The homers are never gonna get it. Last years draft blew too and everyone said that I wasn't a true fan because we didn't take OLs. These are the same people that wanted Holcomb to start because they thought we had a shot at the playoffs.

Glad that someone gets it. :up:

Mr. Cynical
04-30-2006, 09:47 PM
Mr. Cynical gets a pass for being pessimistic due to his name.
:up:

At least it's not false advertising!

:cheers:

Mr. Cynical
04-30-2006, 09:49 PM

You mean to tell me you think the defense was worse than the offense? That the defense had more to do with our 5-11 record than the offense?

I just want to make sure before I respond.

ublinkwescore
04-30-2006, 09:52 PM
EDITED FOR TOS VIOLATION

Mr. Cynical
04-30-2006, 09:55 PM
Shut the F*** Up you whining little b****!!! :curse:

Let's see ... would this constitute a personal attack? :scratch:

ublinkwescore
04-30-2006, 09:55 PM
You mean to tell me you think the defense was worse than the offense? That the defense had more to do with our 5-11 record than the offense?

I just want to make sure before I respond.

I think the Defense needed to be addressed before the offense.

You can deny it until you're blue in the face, but with Fowler and Reyes here, our lines did improve a little. Maybe it just worked it's way up to serviceable status, if not, we'll know for sure Marv better be getting some hogs up front next year.

And with the apparent new D we'll be fielding, I expect our O line to be getting plenty of quality time on the field together in games because our D shouldn't have any trouble getting off the field now.

ublinkwescore
04-30-2006, 09:56 PM
Let's see ... would this constitute a personal attack? :scratch:

I'm glad to see asterisks hurt your feelings.

OpIv37
04-30-2006, 10:04 PM

we were also 29th in offense. Poor logic.

Philagape
04-30-2006, 10:43 PM
We haven't done anything that leads me to believe we'll be any better at stopping the run.

LABillsFan
04-30-2006, 11:54 PM
http://nflhistory.net/shared/draft1.asp?Team=1&Year=2000

It could be worse

gr8slayer
04-30-2006, 11:55 PM
Milloy and Adams went to the Pro-Bowl this past year. I missed that. Gosh I thought they were over the hill and sucked.
He said "Pro Bowl caliber". Which they were.

Slim
05-01-2006, 12:14 AM
We haven't done anything that leads me to believe we'll be any better at stopping the run.

TKO, Fletch, Crowell/Posey... Triplett,Anderson/McCargo.. Our run defense should not be bad at all.

dannyek71
05-01-2006, 07:19 AM
TKO, Fletch, Crowell/Posey... Triplett,Anderson/McCargo.. Our run defense should not be bad at all.

IMHO that is a worse run defense than last year. We cant expect TKO to be his old self, Triplet & Mccargo arent run stuffers and we wont have big sam.

Mr. Cynical
05-03-2006, 04:00 AM
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left colSpan=2>4) Which was the biggest reach of the first round?

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left width="10%">51.2%</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>Donte Whitner No. 8 to Bills

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left width="10%">19.8%</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>John McCargo No. 26 to Bills

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left width="10%">15.0%</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>Mario Williams No. 1 to Texans

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left width="10%">9.2%</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>Tamba Hali No. 20 to Chiefs

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left width="10%">4.8%</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>Davin Joseph No. 23 to Buccaneers</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Not only the top reach but the number two as well. Grrrr..

mysticsoto
05-03-2006, 07:51 AM
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td colspan="2" align="left" valign="top">4) Which was the biggest reach of the first round?

</td></tr><tr><td align="left" valign="top" width="10%">51.2%</td><td align="left" valign="top">Donte Whitner No. 8 to Bills

</td></tr><tr><td align="left" valign="top" width="10%">19.8%</td><td align="left" valign="top">John McCargo No. 26 to Bills

</td></tr><tr><td align="left" valign="top" width="10%">15.0%</td><td align="left" valign="top">Mario Williams No. 1 to Texans

</td></tr><tr><td align="left" valign="top" width="10%">9.2%</td><td align="left" valign="top">Tamba Hali No. 20 to Chiefs

</td></tr><tr><td align="left" valign="top" width="10%">4.8%</td><td align="left" valign="top">Davin Joseph No. 23 to Buccaneers</td></tr></tbody></table>

Not only the top reach but the number two as well. Grrrr..

I would have voted for Davin Joseph. He went awfully high!!!

That being said, even Mel Kiper said he felt it was a bit of a reach for Whitner, but okay in his book considering the talent level that Whitner has.

I'm surprised more people around here aren't happy at the fact that we stole him from Miami (a rival)!!! Have you guys seen him??? Take a look at his video link - the guy is super fast...is he now the fastest guy on our team???

Dr. Lecter
05-03-2006, 07:55 AM
A question for the people who are *****ing, moaning and complaining without the benefit of seeing the team play:

Were you happy with the Sabres offseason moves? I know many (most) people were not and *****ed, moaned and complained (myself included). I did learn an important lesson: offseasons are not able to be evaluated until one can see the team play actual games.

doug45
05-03-2006, 12:23 PM
Please define "cheap"

Are we spending up to the cap?

Where are we being "cheap"

I am sure a first round QB would cost MUCH MUCH more than a small safety.

finsrclowns
05-03-2006, 01:36 PM
I am sure a first round QB would cost MUCH MUCH more than a small safety.

And you would be incorrect. The draft has what amounts to a wage scale that is slotted by where you are picked. A QB picked #1 could probably do a bit better than another posion there but not so after the first few picks. Whitner should get more than Leinart at 10.

wbat27
05-03-2006, 06:35 PM
this post was terrible mr. cynical

doug45
05-03-2006, 09:05 PM
And you would be incorrect. The draft has what amounts to a wage scale that is slotted by where you are picked. A QB picked #1 could probably do a bit better than another posion there but not so after the first few picks. Whitner should get more than Leinart at 10.

I hope you are wrong because I sure hope they do not pay a saftey what we would pay a first round QB. That would make this pick even worse.

finsrclowns
05-03-2006, 09:09 PM
I hope you are wrong because I sure hope they do not pay a saftey what we would pay a first round QB. That would make this pick even worse.

No it wouldn't. All draft picks are a relative bargain. As long as Whitner plays well it will be fine. It's not like we're up against the cap.

Mr. Cynical
05-03-2006, 10:09 PM

Well typically the big money comes in the re-negotiation of the contracts down the road. No top safety is going to make as much as a top QB. And if any team pays a safety more than their QB they deserve to lose.

Dont drink the water
05-05-2006, 12:00 PM

Wahhhhh! Cry a storm up and go watch your NJ team for you are not a Bills fan anymore!

goodkarma
05-05-2006, 02:54 PM
I have to agree with Mr Cynical in that this team will be sub-.500 and drafting once again in the top 10 in 2007.

CaliFan
05-06-2006, 02:07 PM
I felt that way on April 29th, 2006 as well. Since then after thinking about it and reading many articles about what happened on draft day. Marv did a masterful job and this was the best outcome for us.

BillsFever21
05-07-2006, 02:41 PM

Last year the line was that Roscoe Parrish was Eric Moulds' replacement and maybe the next Steve Smith.

Kevin Everett had the potential to be an elite pass catching TE and had just as much as talent as Kellen Winslow Jr.

And Kelly Holcomb was gonna take us to the playoffs. We had to play him because he gave us the best chance to win. Even though the last 5 games he played we only won one of the games.

Bennie Anderson was supposed to be a major upgrade to Pucillio because he played for the Ravens and didn't get the chance he needed so we didn't need a Guard. Now Reyes is touting that line.

It wouldn't have mattered who we drafted. It would have been considered a great draft no matter what to some people.

Now the same people think all the cheap backups we signed are up and comming stars in this league and that we had a great draft just because they are Bills' now.

You don't draft a safety that high unless they are clearly head and shoulders above everybody else on the board and Whitner clearly wasn't.

You had guys like Polamolu going 16th to the Steelers. Someone like Ed Reed being a late first round pick.

That is where you draft and find good safeties. Whitner better not just be a decent safety to be worth it. He better be one of the best in the game and a player the offense fears.

He better be at least as good as Polamolu and Ed Reed if not better for that to be considered a good pick since he was drafted much higher and will cost millions more. Them guys were one of the top rated safeties in the draft their draft years and look at where they were selected. Is Whitner that much better that it justifies drafting him #8th overall? I don't see that. They are the best in the game today.

Night Train
05-08-2006, 05:39 AM
Not ONE analyst agreed with his choices

Good. That means he knows what he's doing.

They're blithering idiots.

hemi13
05-08-2006, 06:16 AM
I'm willing to give it the old wait and see!

tampabay25690
05-08-2006, 09:29 AM

You should be a draft expert then HUH................Since you think this is the worst draft try out for ESPN..

Mr. Cynical
05-08-2006, 01:57 PM
You should be a draft expert then HUH................Since you think this is the worst draft try out for ESPN..

I'll keep this bookmarked to remind you after the season ends up in the toilet again.