X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jaybird
    • Dec 2005

OSU backfield

Well as i try and look at the positive of the draft, i can see a great trend with osu dbs. we currently have one and had a great one so thats proof enough. Donte and ashton can flat out fly. Its a perfect fit for our new system. They are both playmakers that can cover man for man, and both have a set of hands. So some say it was a reach at #8 but if we showed one thing it was we knew who we wanted.
  • Mahdi
    • Mar 2004

Re: OSU backfield

Originally posted by Jaybird
    Well as i try and look at the positive of the draft, i can see a great trend with osu dbs. we currently have one and had a great one so thats proof enough. Donte and ashton can flat out fly. Its a perfect fit for our new system. They are both playmakers that can cover man for man, and both have a set of hands. So some say it was a reach at #8 but if we showed one thing it was we knew who we wanted.
    I agree. All that is happening here is that we are trying to copy Chicago's defensive personnel. Smaller quicker DTs, fast playmaking DBs, and lights out LBs. All we need now is a LE to complement Schobel. Maybe we address that with Victor Adeyanju in the 5th.

Comment

• Jaybird
      • Dec 2005

Re: OSU backfield

your a smart man u know your ball

Comment

Working...
      X