PDA

View Full Version : I cant believe it but...

jmb1099
04-30-2006, 02:00 AM
Pat just about hit the nail on the head
"Dude..
IF we trade down (8 is too high) I would LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE love love love love LOVEEEEEEEEEEE to draft Whitner.. This boy can flat out PLAY and is absolutely PERFECT for a cover two defense.

But ONLY if we trade down.
In a Bills dream world, they would trade down 6-7 spots, pick up an extra second rounder.. Take Whitner first, Wroten/Watson/McCargo second and a stud guard in round two as well.. that would be SWEET.

BTW, why in the WORLD would you want Darnell Bing as the Bills safety? This guy is EVERYTHING that the Cover Two is not. He's GREAT in run support, brings the noise as a blitzer and is absolutely HORRIBLE in deep coverage.. Bing is a young Lawyer Milloy, that makes absolutely zero sense for Buffalo to take Bing. Bing will fit perfectly into about 25 NFL teams.. Buffalo is not one of them.

Pat Watkins and Daniel Bullocks would both be MUCH better safeties for the Bills.

But getting back to the point, Kerr.. I've seen a lot of Ohio State football, and FuntimesYay is a OSU nut.. He'll vouch that Donte Whitner is a great F'N football player..

Some will even argue he's BETTER than Huff."

SABURZFAN
04-30-2006, 02:29 AM
we still could have gotten an draft pick. :mad:

superbills
04-30-2006, 02:44 AM
we still could have gotten an draft pick. :mad:

That wouldn't work if the Lions were going to grab whitner if we did not. And screw Clayton and his dumb know-it-all garbage. He has no idea what the Lions would have done if Whitner were on the board any more than we do. the fact is the Bills felt that they had to stay at 8 to ge their guy and I'm okay with that.