PDA

View Full Version : Experts my butt!

mybills
04-30-2006, 06:59 AM
They were going on and on about Lienart..he's a little dump off QB.

Cutler is much better! :up:

chernobylwraiths
04-30-2006, 07:34 AM
Tom Brady was always considered a "little dump off QB"

Drew Bledsoe has ten times the arm of Brady.

mybills
04-30-2006, 07:35 AM
Brady can throw down field..Lienart can't.

chernobylwraiths
04-30-2006, 07:37 AM
Yes he can. NOW who is the expert.

bledslow
04-30-2006, 09:47 AM
i seen leinart throw the ball down field enough times to know that he can do it(others do it better,but he can still do it). the large majority of throws are short to medium throws(the important throws),and those short to medium throws is what leinart excells at.a strong arm does NOT indicate how good a qb will be(some ppl just amaze me with there logic).

leinart has a high qb IQ. and handles himself under pressure in huge games beautifully. or another words,the anti-jim kelly.

and drew does not have 10x the arm of brady. id say drew can throw it a little deeper,but not necessarily
throw harder,those two things are different.

OpIv37
04-30-2006, 09:54 AM
i seen leinart throw the ball down field enough times to know that he can do it(others do it better,but he can still do it). the large majority of throws are short to medium throws(the important throws),and those short to medium throws is what leinart excells at.a strong arm does NOT indicate how good a qb will be(some ppl just amaze me with there logic).

leinart has a high qb IQ. and handles himself under pressure in huge games beautifully. or another words,the anti-jim kelly.

and drew does not have 10x the arm of brady. id say drew can throw it a little deeper,but not necessarily
throw harder,those two things are different.

You're right about the arm strength- it doesn't make a QB. Look at guys like Boller and Ramsey- they have cannons but can't get it done when it counts.

But I think you're wrong about Leinart in big games. I wouldn't say he chokes, but he definitely does not have his best games against even-par competition. That's what worries me about him.

chernobylwraiths
04-30-2006, 01:18 PM
I guess with some people you can't give ANY compliment to Bledsoe

patmoran2006
04-30-2006, 01:22 PM
Anybody who says Leinart is a "dump off" QB needs to have his head examined.

This guy is a great QB and you watch, He'll be leading Arizona to a turnaround like Carson Palmer has done with cinci.

Just becuase he wasnt a need for the Bills means the guy was a bum.. This guy is going to be a GREAT QB in the NFL and now he has a huge chip on his shoulder.

STAMPY
04-30-2006, 01:29 PM
OPIV you see the 2 fourth down plays Matt Leinart had vs ND! the the 4thj and long Audible!!! Come on man.

Leinarts gunna be a Namath

Michael82
04-30-2006, 04:12 PM
Anybody who says Leinart is a "dump off" QB needs to have his head examined.

This guy is a great QB and you watch, He'll be leading Arizona to a turnaround like Carson Palmer has done with cinci.

Just becuase he wasnt a need for the Bills means the guy was a bum.. This guy is going to be a GREAT QB in the NFL and now he has a huge chip on his shoulder.
The ONLY reason why he would lead Arizona to a turnaround is because, look at his ****ing weapons that he has....

RB Edgerrin James
WR Anquan Boldin
WR Larry Fitzgerald
WR Bryant Johnson
TE Leonard Pope

:drool:

Night Train
04-30-2006, 04:24 PM
The ONLY reason why he would lead Arizona to a turnaround is because, look at his ****ing weapons that he has....

RB Edgerrin James
WR Anquan Boldin
WR Larry Fitzgerald
WR Bryant Johnson
TE Leonard Pope

:drool:

..and Dennis Green as Coach with no OL.

The most exciting 5 win team in football ! :lol:

chernobylwraiths
04-30-2006, 07:30 PM
..and Dennis Green as Coach with no OL.

The most exciting 5 win team in football ! :lol:

Well, they signed that Guard that we signed to an offer sheet, so he must be a pro bowler since King Marv tried to sign him.

Bill Brasky
04-30-2006, 07:39 PM
They were going on and on about Lienart..he's a little dump off QB.

Cutler is much better! :up:

So I guess you know more than the "experts" after watching highlight reels? :rolleyes: