PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the reminder

BlackMetalNinja
04-30-2006, 07:39 AM
I thought this section of the site was getting rediculous BEFORE the draft with all the mocks and why we should take who... but you guys have outdone yourself in the past 24 hours. I wish I were as smart as the few hundred wannabe GMs we have on this board.

Sure I have my opinions about who we took, what we should have taken, etc. But I don't think my opinion is the gospel either like half of you guys seem to. So thanks to all you nutjobs for reminding me why I rarely bother to post in here! :up:

ICE74129
04-30-2006, 07:56 AM
You know where the door and other sites are.

patmoran2006
04-30-2006, 08:30 AM
I thought this section of the site was getting rediculous BEFORE the draft with all the mocks and why we should take who... but you guys have outdone yourself in the past 24 hours. I wish I were as smart as the few hundred wannabe GMs we have on this board.

Sure I have my opinions about who we took, what we should have taken, etc. But I don't think my opinion is the gospel either like half of you guys seem to. So thanks to all you nutjobs for reminding me why I rarely bother to post in here! :up:

Why are you on a MESSAGE board to begin with? A message board is a place for fans to offer their OPINIONS. Are you serious?

The_Philster
04-30-2006, 08:35 AM
Having differing opinions is one thing..attacking fellow posters with name-calling based on their opinions...or even on the way they handle themselves...is uncalled for and a violation of the TOS. Hell, I'm far from happy with the picks so far yet I'm still getting called a homer because I'm not wishing Marv dead :rofl:

JJamezz
04-30-2006, 08:52 AM
Ya know what, I agree BMN...

Yes, this is a message board - but HOW MANY TIMES do you guys have to RE-STATE your opinions OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER.... WE GET IT! I think what you don't get Pat and ICE, is that other people are actually allowed to have THEIR own opinions! Imagine that! EVEN if they don't line up with yours!

But when somebody says something you don't agree with, both of you guys just BEAT other people over the head with your INCESSANT droning, on and on...

Honestly, I often wonder, don't you guys have anything better to do with your time? And why don't YOU get tired of hearing yourselves talk? I don't get it. Why can't you state your opinion a couple of times, and let it rest?

Please don't take this as a personal attack guys - but I just know my enjoyment of this board has diminished because of this stuff, and other people feel the same way. Both of you guys are great posters, and I even agree with you some of the time, but enough is enough...

One thing though ICE... THere are a lot of people who have spent a lot of time posting here and building this site, and have been here a lot longer than you - so please, don't you EVER feel you have the right tell somebody 'where the door' is... If you want that right, go start your own boards.

honey
04-30-2006, 08:58 AM

Yes, this is a message board - but HOW MANY TIMES do you guys have to RE-STATE your opinions OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER.... WE GET IT! I think what you don't get Pat and ICE, is that other people are actually allowed to have THEIR own opinions! Imagine that! EVEN if they don't line up with yours!

But when somebody says something you don't agree with, both of you guys just BEAT other people over the head with your INCESSANT droning, on and on...

Honestly, I often wonder, don't you guys have anything better to do with your time? And why don't YOU get tired of hearing yourselves talk? I don't get it. Why can't you state your opinion a couple of times, and let it rest?

Please don't take this as a personal attack guys - but I just know my enjoyment of this board has diminished because of this stuff, and other people feel the same way. Both of you guys are great posters, and I even agree with you some of the time, but enough is enough...

One thing though ICE... THere are a lot of people who have spent a lot of time posting here and building this site, and have been here a lot longer than you - so please, don't you EVER feel you have the right tell somebody 'where the door' is... If you want that right, go start your own boards.

:bf1:

The_Philster
04-30-2006, 08:58 AM
LOG!! :mad: Fix the rep function because JJ deserves a lot of :posrep: for that post!!

BlackMetalNinja
04-30-2006, 09:09 AM
Dear Pat (I know everything, you know nothing) Moran... read the rest of the posts in the thread, they sum up my response quite nicely.

Iehoshua
04-30-2006, 09:13 AM
Having differing opinions is one thing..attacking fellow posters with name-calling based on their opinions...or even on the way they handle themselves...is uncalled for and a violation of the TOS. Hell, I'm far from happy with the picks so far yet I'm still getting called a homer because I'm not wishing Marv dead :rofl: If you merely wished Marv dead, that would be far too merciful and you would be a total homer. You must wish Marv to be shot, hung, stretched, disemboweled, drawn and quartered. Then you may be on the right path to being a true fan.

The Spaz
04-30-2006, 09:19 AM
Very good JJ!:up::beers:

Gunzlingr
04-30-2006, 09:27 AM

:bf1:

I bet I don't check this forum more than twice aday anymore because of the things mentioned. Thanks JJ.