• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

Its simple, these new guys produce or ralph has an empty stadium

Toward the end of the year, bags, signs, protests in the ralph parking lot and 1/4 to 1/3 empty stadiums started to become the regular routine.

So far this offseason ralph kept MM to only have him quit about 10 days later. We hired a HC with a losing record when Mike Sherman was right there and the meat of the Bills nation wanted him. Marv and DJ are playing this competition BS with JP. We do little in FA which is the one and only thing I understand. No one there worth overspending for and we brought in young, up and comers.

Then there was yesterday. Even the experts here agree you don't take a Safety at #8 unless this kid is an immediate / longterm impact like williams or Reed. Marv had better hope this isn't a 'Mike Williams' pick. He can study all the film he wants and talk a good game all he wants... he better be a probowl Safety and damn quick to quantify taking him #8. McCargo would have been there in the 2nd looking at the other picks.

I can fully understand bypassing names to get guys that fit your system, and I am on record as saying, pick guys that fit YOUR system. But you can't tell me Bunkley wouldn't fit our Cover 2 DL. BULL SH@!. You can't tell me there isn't another safety that could have been had in the 2nd or even trade back up for that couldn't fit our system well too.

What bothers me is listening to marv say how McCargo was the guy to fit their system and they were affraid he would be gone and pretty much no one else did. That is pure crap. If Bunkley goes to Philly and kicks ass this season, and McCargo is average or doesn't do that well, Fans are going to go ape and deservedly so.

I said this before and stand by it, Before polian took over as GM we sucked. Since he left it has been a very quick downslide to sucking again. I for one am hoping Ralph gets what he wants out of the CBA revenue sharing so he can fuggin SELL! The ONLY way we compete for a championship again is after he is out of the picture.
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Re: Its simple, these new guys produce or ralph has an empty stadium

Yeah...Mike Sherman was so good only 2 teams even interviewed him to be head coach
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• ICE74129
      Legendary Zoner
      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by The_Philster
      Yeah...Mike Sherman was so good only 2 teams even interviewed him to be head coach
      Considering what he is making by sitting home/ Being an OL consultant coupled with the fact he is still someone steamed from being wrongfully fired...It didn't shock me.

Can you kiss ralphs ass any harder? Just change your user name to Homerphil and save time.

Comment

• The_Philster
        • Jul 2002

Personal attacks only hurt your point. Fact of the matter is, maybe there's a reason he was overlooked for most of the head coaching openings that you, in all your expansive knowledge , aren't aware of.
        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• ICE74129
          Legendary Zoner
          • Feb 2005

Personal attacks only hurt your point. Fact of the matter is, maybe there's a reason he was overlooked for most of the head coaching openings that you, in all your expansive knowledge , aren't aware of.
          Not a personal attack, its fact. I dont' think you guys have a clue anymore what a real personal attack is. That said, You are homerphil and everyone knows it. So keep painting the pretty picture while the rest of us see the reality of the situation.

Maybe after ralph sells or dies (and to be honest I dont' give a damn which one it is any longer as long as this team gets new ownership) then we can start winning.

Comment

• The_Philster
            • Jul 2002

Comment

• ICE74129
              Legendary Zoner
              • Feb 2005

Emoticon all you want homerP

Comment

• The_Philster
                • Jul 2002

I'll be doing it long after you're for repeated TOS violations

Comment

• ICE74129
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Feb 2005

I'll be doing it long after you're for repeated TOS violations
                  I haven't violated anything. Youre a homer so what? That isn't a TOS vilolation. But I have plenty from pat on friday that would result in his perminate ban.

BTW...first offense is a week, or are you guys changing the rules now? And I also have a few from JP etal as well. If I go you gotta ban 1/2 the board

Comment

• The_Philster
                    • Jul 2002

View Post Today, 09:25 AM
                    Remove user from ignore list
                    ICE74129
                    This message is hidden because ICE74129 is on your ignore list.

Much better
                    Not like he contributes anything of worth anyway

Comment

• patmoran2006
                      Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                      • Dec 2005

Originally posted by ICE74129
                      I haven't violated anything. Youre a homer so what? That isn't a TOS vilolation. But I have plenty from pat on friday that would result in his perminate ban.

BTW...first offense is a week, or are you guys changing the rules now? And I also have a few from JP etal as well. If I go you gotta ban 1/2 the board
                      Plenty from Pat?? LOL.. wtf?

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• ICE2
                        Rookie Zoner
                        • Apr 2006

View Post Today, 09:25 AM
                        ICE74129
                        This message is hidden because ICE74129 is on your ignore list.

Much better
                        Not like he contributes anything of worth anyway
                        Nah Phil I am still here.

Comment

• ICE2
                          Rookie Zoner
                          • Apr 2006

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                          Plenty from Pat?? LOL.. wtf?
                          You know this last few days you dropped more than plenty violations. So have most posters because the features are off. Did I complain to the mods? No not at all. Point bing if whiner Phil is going to whine about it, the there are many that will be leaving for a week with me.

Comment

• The_Philster
                            • Jul 2002

View Post Today, 09:33 AM
                            ICE2
                            This message is hidden because ICE2 is on your ignore list.
                            View Post Today, 09:34 AM
                            ICE2
                            This message is hidden because ICE2 is on your ignore list.

My ignore list keeps getting bigger

Comment

Working...
                            X