PDA

View Full Version : Huddle Report Mock

MelK
02-09-2003, 08:16 PM
<h3>The Huddle Report</h3> (http://www.thehuddlereport.com/2003DRAFT/THR7rd.htm)

First two picks looking good! Wade is a good receiver- might make the roster as a #4

I don't think Hayes will last this long- but it will be close! NE might grab him. Wayne Hunter was projected out as a 3rd or 4rth rounder in many other mocks.

48 BILLS LB Gerald Hayes Pittsburgh

79 BILLS TE Teyo Johnson Stanford

111 BILLS RB Justin Fargas USC

146 BILLS WR Bobby Wade Arizona

177 BILLS OT Wayne Hunter Hawaii

210 BILLS DT Tim Love Harding

clumping platelets
02-09-2003, 09:16 PM
Hayes is a MLB, I would rather see TE Witten in rd 2 and then Clifton Smith in rd 3. We need interior OL depth not another OT

Bert102176
02-09-2003, 09:33 PM
I like the Teyo Johnson pick, but we need a OG not an OT

TigerJ
02-09-2003, 09:49 PM
OTs can almost always be moved to the interior of the line (Trey Teague and Marques Sullivan). It's not always possible to go the other way. Unless Hunter is 6'9" he could probably go inside. Buffalo's line situation would allow him time to get used to the position switch. That being said, I don't especially see the rationale for making him the pick.

Romes
02-09-2003, 09:51 PM
SoCal would like the Fargas pick. :D

TigerJ
02-09-2003, 09:59 PM
I've seen Clifton Smith listed as an ILB/MLB. I've also seen player profiles that suggested Hayes could move outside. Still, I want to see Buffalo pick up a DT in round 2 if they don't have to reach. The Buffalo News just had an article suggesting that the free agent market is excellent this year for finding OLBs. I think that's where Buffalo is going to get their starters for next season. They can look for a good athletes on day two of the draft to groom as a future OLB. I'm thinking a Bryant McNeal or Shurron Pierson switching from DE. Regarding Teyo Johnson, I read an article suggesting he's losing weight because he really wants to make it in the NFL as a WR. He might balk at the notion of playing TE.

SoCalBillsFan
02-10-2003, 03:10 AM
Originally posted by Romes
SoCal would like the Fargas pick. :D

:up: :D