So how does the rest of the country percieve the Bills did in the draft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RedEyE
    • Jul 2002

So how does the rest of the country percieve the Bills did in the draft?

Close Window
    Only 18% of the country (over 10k voters) thought we did better then a D.
  • John Doe
    Florida Man
    • Jul 2002

Re: So how does the rest of the country percieve the Bills did in the draft?

I don't particularly care what the rest of the country feels about our draft.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by John Doe
      God forbid they might be right. We had a bad draft because we weren't very smart.

Comment

• John Doe
        Florida Man
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
        God forbid they might be right. We had a bad draft because we weren't very smart.
        You and the rest of the country are intitled to your opinions.

I don't care about either.

Comment

• Mad Bomber
          • Jul 2002

What really matters is what they'll say in December/January.

Comment

• Drive 4 Five
            • May 2003

I wonder how many of those 11,000 were people on this forum voting as many times as they could? I think Sports Nation is full of **** actually. These are the same morons who give the 49ers a high grade because they drafted Vernon Davis and the Cardinals props for drafting Leinhart. Both of those picks are no brainers in my opinion. Like Denny Green should be praised for taking Matt Leinhart. Please. It is obvious they are in desperate need of a QB and how do they get credit for the fact that Leinhart was still there when it was their turn to pick. Like they had any control over that.

Comment

• BuffaloBillsStampede
              • Aug 2005

Most of those people probably just haven't heard much about the players we took so they figure they are no good, but I have heard nothing but great things about McCargo from other guys on his team that say he is a big reason lawson and williams were so good and not the opposite. Whitner is a nasty safety no doubt it's just that we took him a few picks too high. Anyone that argues with the Youboty and Simpson picks is nuts because they were steals. Our DB's are gonna be stacked possibly this year definitlely next year.
              SUPER MARIO PLEASE COME TO BUFFALO!!!!

Comment

• kinigirly
                • Sep 2005

being a Bills fan never changes. i've gotten used to people feeling this way about us...it just comes with the territory

Comment

• lordofgun
                  in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by John Doe

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Bling
                    • Jul 2004

Some of you need to open your eyes. 94% thinks you did C or worse. The only people that actually thought you did good was Bills fans. Something is wrong here.

Comment

• That Guy
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Bling
                      Some of you need to open your eyes. 94% thinks you did C or worse. The only people that actually thought you did good was Bills fans. Something is wrong here.
                      Because Bills fans are the only ones that actually know their needs and are the only ones who took time to actually evaluate the players rather than watch T.O.Center and let them tell you what to think.

Comment

• John Doe
                        Florida Man
                        • Jul 2002

The only think wrong here is caring what the rest of the country thinks.

Comment

• YardRat
                          Well, lookie here...
                          • Dec 2004

Only time will tell. Marv's proven the rest of the country wrong before.
                          YardRat Wall of Fame
                          #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                          #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• lordofgun
                            in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by YardRat
                            Only time will tell. Marv's proven the rest of the country wrong before.
                            Like back in Super Bowl XXV when the whole country thought we would beat the Giants.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• The_Philster
                              • Jul 2002

and of those 94%, how many of them really understand not only the Bills' needs, but how each player the Bills could've possibly drafted would fit them?

I'm willing to bet exactly zip, nada, zero, zilch
                              The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
                              X