PDA

View Full Version : Numminen

Bill Brasky
04-30-2006, 07:16 PM
I think this guy has more of an impact on this team than most realize.

He solidifies this defense. The D sucked while he was gone, he comes back today and they played fantastic!

Meathead
04-30-2006, 07:46 PM
you know its hard to imagine one guy could make that much of a difference but you cant argue with the result. the contrast between game 4 and 5 was striking wasnt it

pyrrhonist
04-30-2006, 08:44 PM
It's even more amazing, because so many scratched their heads (Me included) over why the Hell Regier would skip over Aucoin, Hamrlik, and re-signing Zhitnik and go for Teppo.

Bill Brasky
04-30-2006, 10:02 PM
It's even more amazing, because so many scratched their heads (Me included) over why the Hell Regier would skip over Aucoin, Hamrlik, and re-signing Zhitnik and go for Teppo.

I was also in that bunch... and now I happily stand corrected.

It wasn't just this series that has shown his value though, it seems that during certain stretches throughout the season when he didn't play the Defense was drastically worse.

Maybe it's the veteran leadership, or maybe he's just that good, either way, I don't want to see him get hurt for the rest of the playoffs because he obviously is very important to the D.

PUCKER
04-30-2006, 10:32 PM
Glad to have him back. What a difference he makes!

SkateZilla
05-01-2006, 12:42 PM
its becaue you take someone thats played well over 1200 games and replacing them with .. ugg.. Fitzpatrick....

Bill Brasky
05-01-2006, 06:14 PM
or even worse... Lydman.

I know this kid might have potential, but he has played the worst this entire series, even worse than some others who will remain nameless.