PDA

View Full Version : I love this draft

Marvelous
05-01-2006, 01:00 AM
Marv took it back to the basics and went oldschool..He drafted what we needed regardless if he reached. Which he did on Whitner BUT Whitner wouldn't have been there later if we traded down. Fact, it can't be proven and why take the risk over a xtra 3rd? Screw that! He proved with the Ko Simpson & Youbity pick that he knows value. But he stuck to his guns with McCargo & Whitner. :clap:

I wasn't aware that our tackles sucked last year.. I know our guards underachieved esp in pass protection. So why all the complaining about Justice not being picked>?

Marv did a great job today and seems many fans are waay to quick to disrespect the man that is only bright spot in Bills history i've ever witnessed.
I don't blindly back the dude but he stuck to his guns and gave us a great draft...

ddaryl
05-01-2006, 01:05 AM
I already positive rep'd you for being positive, so i can;t positive rep you again, but I would cause your positive.

stay positive !

our secondary will need an overhaul next year when Clements and Vincent are gone, it just wasn't as pressing as OL and DL. We did good on DL, and did ok on OL via FA and draft.

when Vincent and Clements are gone in 2007 we'll be damn glad to have some groomed DB talent ready to go with a years experience. Of the 4 guys we drafted 1 should make a big impact and 2 should be serviceable by 2007.

We keep Clements this year, re-franchise him next year and trade him without having to worry too much about who replaces him next year.

LtFinFan66
05-01-2006, 02:49 AM
:homer: Just kidding! Gotta be positive! Better than negative!

Marvelous
05-01-2006, 01:17 PM
I already positive rep'd you for being positive, so i can;t positive rep you again, but I would cause your positive.

stay positive !

our secondary will need an overhaul next year when Clements and Vincent are gone, it just wasn't as pressing as OL and DL. We did good on DL, and did ok on OL via FA and draft.

when Vincent and Clements are gone in 2007 we'll be damn glad to have some groomed DB talent ready to go with a years experience. Of the 4 guys we drafted 1 should make a big impact and 2 should be serviceable by 2007.

We keep Clements this year, re-franchise him next year and trade him without having to worry too much about who replaces him next year.

I'm not just being positive. I like Witner & McCargo & Simpson & YouBoty....:smile:

MVP
05-01-2006, 01:21 PM
Now if only Donahoe could understad this theory, who knows what our team would look like now.