PDA

View Full Version : Keep in mind what draft grades mean

PromoTheRobot
05-01-2006, 12:11 PM
When a draft guru like Mel Kiper gives out draft grades, all they are saying is what team came closest to doing what they predicted. After all, those teams make them look pretty smart. If a team like Buffalo throws them a curve ball, rather than admitting they didn't see that need by the team, they just condemn the pick.

Personally, I hope Whittner, McCargo, and Youbouty pay attention to the lack of respect they are getting from the experts. A little extra incentive doesn't hurt.

PTR

NC-BILLS44
05-01-2006, 02:04 PM
When a draft guru like Mel Kiper gives out draft grades, all they are saying is what team came closest to doing what they predicted. After all, those teams make them look pretty smart. If a team like Buffalo throws them a curve ball, rather than admitting they didn't see that need by the team, they just condemn the pick.

Personally, I hope Whittner, McCargo, and Youbouty pay attention to the lack of respect they are getting from the experts. A little extra incentive doesn't hurt.

PTR

:bf1:

Drive 4 Five
05-01-2006, 02:07 PM

PTR

:posrep: