PDA

View Full Version : For those who are pissed about not trading down

acehole
05-01-2006, 02:28 PM
We trade down and (lose Witner) pick up M Nance WR who is projected there by some mock drafts? It was reported billick was going to pick him.

The experts dont talk about the other 3 steels we had in Yaboti, Ko Simson an DT K Williams potentially...

Projected at 1 and 2 and 3 rounder picks?

If it makes you feel better to switch Yaboti with Mcargos spot would you be saying GREAT DRAFT?

I have seen Yaboti, Witner, mcargo and Ko Simpson as projected 1rst rounders on some mocks....

Folks we did great....

HHURRICANE
05-01-2006, 02:30 PM
We trade down and (lose Witner) pick up M Nance WR who is projected there by some mock drafts? It was reported billick was going to pick him.

The experts dont talk about the other 3 steels we had in Yaboti, Ko Simson an DT K Williams potentially...

Projected at 1 and 2 and 3 rounder picks?

If it makes you feel better to switch Yaboti with Mcargos spot would you be saying GREAT DRAFT?

I have seen Yaboti, Witner, mcargo and Ko Simpson as projected 1rst rounders on some mocks....

Folks we did great....

Yes, the experts are saying we stole yuouboty and simpson. But we could have had Bunkley and Griffin instead of Whitner and McCargo. The McCargo pick is actually getting the most abuse right now.

Saratoga Slim
05-01-2006, 02:34 PM
I think there must have been something about Bunkley that the Bills really didn't like. character issues/intelligence maybe.