PDA

View Full Version : Dolphins should move AFC South

paladin warrior
05-01-2006, 08:23 PM
AFC EAST Dolphins should move to AFC south and Ravans should move to AFC EAST. Dolphins Live far way south. Raven is not far ways our home. I don't get it, And why Dolphins on our side AFC East. :birds:

eeyyeeddoogg
05-01-2006, 08:26 PM
Thats to late now. I wanted to see a four team division with Pitt, Cleve., and Cincy.

Bill Brasky
05-01-2006, 08:38 PM
AFC EAST Dolphins should move to AFC south and Ravans should move to AFC EAST. Dolphins Live far way south. Raven is not far ways our home. I don't get it, And why Dolphins on our side AFC East. :birds:

they are in the AFCE because of the rivalries. what is there not to get. nobody cares if we play the Ravens twice a year.

patmoran2006
05-01-2006, 08:43 PM
My mother would, she lives not far from Baltimore.

But ya, Miami aint going anywhere.

BAM
05-01-2006, 08:44 PM
I would rather them play Baltimore twice myself. It's much closer than Miami. :D

paladin warrior
05-01-2006, 09:04 PM
Thats to late now. I wanted to see a four team division with Pitt, Cleve., and Cincy. yeah it to late now, I hope it will change again in the future

The_Philster
05-01-2006, 09:32 PM
Too much history in the rivalries...Miami-Buffalo, Miami-Jets
There's also Cleveland-Baltimore
When realignment happened the last time, Ralph made sure to push for keeping Miami in our division. Anyway, Baltimore isn't in the AFC South...they're in the North

LtFinFan66
05-01-2006, 11:04 PM
AFC EAST Dolphins should move to AFC south and Ravans should move to AFC EAST. Dolphins Live far way south. Raven is not far ways our home. I don't get it, And why Dolphins on our side AFC East. :birds:they should have done that before when they expanded the number of divisions......I think they wanted to keep all the rivalary's intact!!

ublinkwescore
05-01-2006, 11:17 PM
Me think me start typing like paladin warrior.

Luisito23
05-02-2006, 05:28 AM
Me think me start typing like paladin warrior.

:clown:...

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!

MarvLevy
05-02-2006, 05:49 AM
dont matter...both MIA and BALT would kick our ass next year anywayz

ddaryl
05-02-2006, 06:06 AM
Both Miami and Buffalo stepped up and put a stop to any thoughts of them being in different divisions.

The NFL listened

G. Host
05-02-2006, 09:53 PM

When Ralph had influence, he insisted that Dolphins and Bills stay in same division.
Now if the decision was to be made it would be to figure a way to increase money to wealthier teams.

I liked the steel belt division idea.

Static
05-02-2006, 10:15 PM
Take any of the 4 teams out, and the afc east is ruined.

dolfan25
05-03-2006, 03:14 AM
Ralph Wilson would lose his dentures if the Phins moved to another division. He knows it's his big payday every year.

G. Host
05-03-2006, 11:29 AM
Ralph Wilson would lose his dentures if the Phins moved to another division. He knows it's his big payday every year.
We have had just as many fans from Steelers and Browns fans as we have had Miami fans. Go ahead post again to show another post with lack of intellegence.:bullseye:

Saratoga Slim
05-03-2006, 12:11 PM
Please don't take the Dolphins away from me. I like to hate them. I just don't think I could hate Baltimore quite like I hate the Dolphins. They make it SO easy to be hated. prissy-uniform, warm weather m-fers

Stewie
05-03-2006, 01:12 PM
I don't think its the "rivalry" as much as the rivalry brings in $$$....

Even when the bills were terrible it was much easier for ralph to sell out the dolphins game every year.

I think it's short sighted.... New rivalries would develop... and people in cleveland, for example, would be more likely to make the trip to buffalo and buy some tickets than miami fans.

Drive 4 Five
05-03-2006, 01:32 PM
I'd rather us play the Ravens. The Dolphins are a big bunch of pussies anymore. At this point I hate New England far more.

dolfan25
05-03-2006, 01:44 PM
We have had just as many fans from Steelers and Browns fans as we have had Miami fans. Go ahead post again to show another post with lack of intellegence.:bullseye:

Look who's talking about a lack of intelligence. Comparing fans from teams that are maybe a 4 or 5 hour drive away from a team that is a days drive away. Of course Pitt. and Cleveland have a lot of fans at Bills games.

Miami = $$$ for Ralph. He lobbied the NFL to keep the Phins and Bills in the same division when the league realigned. The fact that they're still in the same division has a lot more to do with Ralph and the Buffalo side than the Phins side.

THATHURMANATOR
05-03-2006, 02:46 PM
Thats to late now. I wanted to see a four team division with Pitt, Cleve., and Cincy.
That would be AMAZING!!!!!

Mr. Pink
05-03-2006, 03:31 PM
That would be AMAZING!!!!!

You mean 0-6 vs these guys for the next couple years would be amazing? Ok...I'd prefer to stay in the East where we have the Jets to beat on personally.

AndreReed83
05-03-2006, 03:39 PM
If the NFL took away the Bills-Dolphins rivalry, I would lose a large amount of interest in football.