• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Zone Original: Alex Soto

Buffalo Bills: The Buffalo Bills picked up some good prospects with their 1st five picks, concentrating on upgrading the defense toward the new Cover 2 style that Dick Jauron would like to implement. They focused on getting fast safeties with good hands as well as fast, penetrating defensive tackles that can disrupt the backfield and get to the opponents quarterbacks. They also obtained a cornerback that had been projected to likely go late in the 1st round.

Full article
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• MVP
    Bring The Pain
    • Apr 2006

Re: Zone Original: Alex Soto

Damn right.

Comment

• casdhf
      • Jul 2002

I like Butler. He's 6'8 and was over-shadowed by DBrick. No idea how he'd fair if he was the LT.
      Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
      cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• mysticsoto
        Too sober for this...
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by casdhf
        I like Butler. He's 6'8 and was over-shadowed by DBrick. No idea how he'd fair if he was the LT.
        I'm starting to like him too, but it is unlikely that he will be contributing this year. He is too thin for his size and needs to bulk up and get more strength. He will be going to the practice squad more than likely.

I would have preferred someone with versatility like Kevin Boothe...who might have made the team as a backup. I was very disappointed to see him go right before our 6th round pick. I'd love to know if he was on Marv's board at the time...

Comment

Working...
        X