Why is BB.com selling Kendrick Office and Lance Brown Jerseys in the Pro Shop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mudflap1
    Next Question!
    • Nov 2004

Why is BB.com selling Kendrick Office and Lance Brown Jerseys in the Pro Shop?

Why?

Jon
  • casdhf
    • Jul 2002

Re: Why is BB.com selling Kendrick Office and Lance Brown Jerseys in the Pro Shop?

link?
    Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
    cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Mudflap1
      Next Question!
      • Nov 2004

Re: Why is BB.com selling Kendrick Office and Lance Brown Jerseys in the Pro Shop?

Wow, since I went back, it's different everytime. They had hats on this time. What it was was you click on pro shop at bb.com, then the McGee jersey. On the left side it said "other recommendations" or something like that, and had Office and Brown jerseys. Weird.

Jon

Comment

• Jersey1031
        • Feb 2003

I see Tasker, Thomas, Kemp no Office...
        "I'm cold, yeah I get my BUFFALO BILL on!" Lil' Wayne

Comment

• Bill Brasky
          Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
          • Jan 2004

While they're at it maybe they should add some other top notch sellers like Tim Euhus and Tim Anderson.

Comment

• G. Host
            Banned
            • Jul 2002

I have seen both Kendrick Office and Lance Brown Jerseys in the Pro Shop.
            Often they are leftover orignal jerseys, some of them game worn.

Comment

Working...
            X