• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pinkerton Security
    Pinkerton's son
    • Feb 2006

Maybe I should contact the Rams...

This is the article about how the Rams signed Denzel Washington's son, a running back from a Division II team, shortly after signing UCONN bball player Ed Nelson. Seems they will sign anyone!

When commenting on the signing of Denzel's son, Linehan is quoted as saying "I hope hes a good running back".........

SHouldnt you have an idea of that BEFORE you sign him??

Man, i need to get some famous friends. anyone on here famous?

• Bmax
    • Aug 2003

Re: Maybe I should contact the Rams...

I have seen the kid play..I worked for a radio station in the deep south ..and we broadcasted the ciaa Div II FOOTBALL GAMES..For that conference he was a very good player....Small and quick..i'm sure it helped a great deal who his dad was .. but he can play and may end up on a practice squad or Nfl europe.. Check out the links below good stuff....

Bmax

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
      Pinkerton's son
      • Feb 2006

dang, looks like the boy can play, maybe we shoulda signed him

Comment

• Jersey1031
        • Feb 2003

Originally posted by pinkdogg32
        http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...v=ap&type=lgns

This is the article about how the Rams signed Denzel Washington's son, a running back from a Division II team, shortly after signing UCONN bball player Ed Nelson. Seems they will sign anyone!

When commenting on the signing of Denzel's son, Linehan is quoted as saying "I hope hes a good running back".........

SHouldnt you have an idea of that BEFORE you sign him??

Man, i need to get some famous friends. anyone on here famous?

Ed Nelson played HS football, and is very athletic... He had a good pro day and is perfect size to be an NFL TE...
        "I'm cold, yeah I get my BUFFALO BILL on!" Lil' Wayne

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
          Pinkerton's son
          • Feb 2006

Originally posted by Finch1031
          Ed Nelson played HS football, and is very athletic... He had a good pro day and is perfect size to be an NFL TE...
          take a joke brother....i know about Ed Nelson, I know he's athletic, Im a Cuse bball fan, I've seen him play for years. If you werent such a good UCONN fan, you would possibly be agreeing with me.

Comment

Working...
          X