• Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

2 NFL teams for the LA area?

A perfect example of why drugs are bad right here:

• L.A. Playa
    • Aug 2003

Re: 2 NFL teams for the LA area?

There will be 2 teams in the L.A. area and unlike Skooby I do have connections to people involved in the bringing football back to the NFL, whether it be sooner or later ther ewill be 2 teams in LA again

Comment

• Mitchy moo
      Roways rooking ahread!
      • Sep 2005

Originally posted by L.A. Playa
      There will be 2 teams in the L.A. area and unlike Skooby I do have connections to people involved in the bringing football back to the NFL, whether it be sooner or later ther ewill be 2 teams in LA again
      Are they Crips?

Comment

• hydro
        • Oct 2005

Originally posted by Skooby
        Are they Crips?
        Hahaha

How can they possibly have two teams when one didnt work previously. Have things changed that much?
        BERNIAC!

Comment

• Drive 4 Five
          • May 2003

Exactly. To my knowledge (and it isn't very extensive mind you) not one but two teams have already fled Los Angeles. The only person who really loves L.A. is 2 Pac and well, he's on a leave of absence.

Can a football team really be successful there with the MIGHTY LAKERS and now the Clippers on the rise?

Comment

• Jersey1031
            • Feb 2003

Are they Crips?

That's funny...
            "I'm cold, yeah I get my BUFFALO BILL on!" Lil' Wayne

Comment

• L.A. Playa
              • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Drive 4 Five
              Exactly. To my knowledge (and it isn't very extensive mind you) not one but two teams have already fled Los Angeles. The only person who really loves L.A. is 2 Pac and well, he's on a leave of absence.

Can a football team really be successful there with the MIGHTY LAKERS and now the Clippers on the rise?
              Then call me and about 20 million other So Cal residents 2 Pac cuz I love LA and I m not going to go into the real reasons again why LA teams left before

Comment

• Jersey1031
                • Feb 2003

Then call me and about 20 million other So Cal residents 2 Pac cuz I love LA and I m not going to go into the real reasons again why LA teams left before

Simply though, how could they let two teams leave at the same time...?

Comment

• Drive 4 Five
                  • May 2003

To live and die in L.A., it's the place to be, you got to be there to know it...

My bad homie.

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                    • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Finch1031
                    Simply though, how could they let two teams leave at the same time...?
                    the Rams and Raiders both wanted new stadiums and rightfully so, attendance was not the problem. In a nutshell they wanted the California tax payers to pay 100 % of the bill for renovations or new stadiums and pay them large amounts of money and give them all the profits from every part of the stadiums. Local officials here told Georgia and Al they had to split the costs for the stadiums and then they could split the costs of stadium revenue, and they would not pay them to stay.

Georgia and Al being the scumbag whores that they are decided to go elsewhere to get tons of money in their pockets and not have to pay a penny for new stadiums or renovated stadiums.

So since then the NFL has used LA as their ho' to get a new of renovated stadium in many NFL cities, well its time for payback and LA wants 2 teams and not 1 and they will get it

Comment

• mr nyjet
                      if 2 people agree on everything, one of them is unnecessary
                      • Nov 2005

there are two non-major league cities in the nfl. green bay is protected because the team is community-owned. you guys have no such insurance, especially with the cheap buy-out clause in the lease. ask your self why wilson would insist in a buy-out clause? in the tose book, he wrote about how wilson wanted to trade the bills for the eagles, cause he'd rather be in philly and tose was going to lose the team anyways. don't buy into the wilson p.r. machine. you better hope the chargers get to l.a. first, otherwise even your local writers will tell you it's only a matter of time with lost population and falling income levels , before the team is gone.

Comment

• Jersey1031
                        • Feb 2003

So since then the NFL has used LA as their ho' to get a new of renovated stadium in many NFL cities, well its time for payback and LA wants 2 teams and not 1 and they will get it

Yea, I read that Gov. Schwarzenegger article that demanded two NFL teams back to L.A. and I think that's asking a little too much though. One is good enough, do they really need two??

Not that it's alright to lose a team, but L.A. got to see how it is to lose a team, well two... Back in the day, when there was that rush to Cali, many fans were abandoned with no remorse. My grandparents were hardcore Brooklyn Dodgers fans until they bolted to L.A.
                        Last edited by Jersey1031; 05-02-2006, 09:54 PM.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                          Roways rooking ahread!
                          • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Finch1031
                          Yea, I read that Gov. Schwarzenegger article that demanded two NFL teams back to L.A. and I think that's asking a little too much though. One is good enough, do they really need two??

Not that it's alright to lose a team, but L.A. got to see how it is to lose a team, well two... Back in the day, when there was that rush to Cali, many fans were abandoned with no remorse. My grandparents were hardcore Brooklyn Dodgers fans until they bolted to L.A.
                          They will end up with one team & like it.

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                            • Aug 2003

the push is to have LA get 2 expansion teams so there does not have to be any movement from a current city

Las Vegas is pushing to get the Chargers, the top 3 teams mentioned in the bring NFL to LA circles if they have to take a current franchise are, San Diego, Jacksinville and New Orleans.

According to the people I know Buffalo is not mentioned as a team that would move and that the NFL is putting safeguards in place to keep the team there because they see WNY and Southern Onatario as a huge market and if the Bills ever move it will be no further than Toronto

Comment

• Patrick76777
                              • Jul 2002

They will end up with one team & like it.

Give em 2. Expand the league by 2 teams. Put both in LA. Then we don't have to hear any of this BS anymore.

You know the league would rather expand because of Expansion fees would be close to 1 Bil and the added revenue would be insane.

sure 2 divisions would have extra teams, it's been done before, it can be done again.

It's really the best way to go.
                              Resign our own guys!

Comment

Working...
                              X