PDA

View Full Version : Who is Your favorite Pick for the Bills in the Draft????

bigbub2352
05-02-2006, 12:43 PM
Enough with the negatives if we reached or not who cares, it doesn't matter. What matters is that we have some solid picks and could have solidified to positions of major need for the next 5 years DB and DT

My two favorite picks are Whitner and Simpson

I watch alot of college ball and got the pleasure to see Whitner play more than a few times he is a Troy Polamalu clone and a big time playmaker and leader, also Simpson is a heavy hitter in the two games i seen him play he was all over the feild, Whitner is a major upgrade over Lawyer Milloy, he could be better than Milloy was in his prime we will have to wait and see

Also i am shocked at Martin Nance WR Miami OHio he is a steal in a half on paper, size decent speed and played with a pro caliber QB half his career All the draft books i own including the one from this site had him going 2-4th round and for him to come here for nothing is outstanding!!!!! Who did u guys like the most??????????

Philagape
05-02-2006, 12:50 PM
Youboty

bigbub2352
05-02-2006, 01:07 PM
I also like youboty and McCargo and Williams, they r all solid picks in my opinion

Jersey1031
05-02-2006, 01:28 PM
Youboty...

EDS
05-02-2006, 01:52 PM
Youbouty since it was such a value pick.

Bulldog
05-02-2006, 01:58 PM
Williams is going to be a player before all is said and done. I think the comparison to Hovan is spot on.

John Doe
05-02-2006, 02:59 PM
I liked all the picks, but the one that I thought was a perfect fit in the later rounds was Keith Ellison in the 6th. We needed a quick linebacker who could cover the tight end and running backs, and we get this guy – a former safety whose strength is playing in space. Plus, he scored 36 on the wonderlic. They think that he can play special teams and back up all three of the linebacking positions because of his smarts.

Drive 4 Five
05-02-2006, 03:04 PM
Youboty. And only because I like the name. Truth be told, I have never even heard of these guys before this weekend. Just not into college ball. Never have been. Not even the big fella from New Mexico and I live in New Mexico.

Tatonka
05-02-2006, 03:33 PM
Butler.. i think he is going to be a solid RT.

once they sign peters long term.. they will move him to LT.. they wont move him right now because it will cost more to resign him if he is a LT.

casdhf
05-02-2006, 03:34 PM
that DT from LSU looks pretty good

Tatonka
05-02-2006, 03:35 PM
actually, i am excited about all of them.. i love the mccargo pick too..

the only ones i dont know anything about are the otehr tackle and the guard.. but i have seen butler play several times being from UVA territory.

casdhf
05-02-2006, 03:39 PM
he's a couple years away, isnt he? I think he's 6'8 and like 290 ?? He needs to bulk up.

DraftBoy
05-02-2006, 03:44 PM
Simpson and Whitner

Crisis
05-02-2006, 05:21 PM
Simpson.

Dozerdog
05-02-2006, 05:35 PM
actually, i am excited about all of them.. i love the mccargo pick too..

the only ones i dont know anything about are the otehr tackle and the guard.. but i have seen butler play several times being from UVA territory.Basically two raw bodies- NFLE projects

Oaklandraider
05-02-2006, 05:56 PM
1. whitner
2.youbouty
3. ko simpson
4. the DT you got

patmoran2006
05-02-2006, 06:09 PM
Simpson

Barrett
05-02-2006, 06:13 PM
my favorites in terms of skill and what they bring to the bills are Whitner, Youboty and Simpson. Along with Clements, McGee, and maybe even Bowen, our secondary has a really bright future, and could be the envy of the league for years to come.
On the other hand, our BEST pick in terms of value, wasn't even a pick. After everything I've read, I still can't understand how Nance went undrafted. Granted he had a fairly serious injury 2 years ago, but he's shown that he's recovered and was one of the top 5 recievers in college last year. Most boards I've seen had him as a first day pick, and definetely before Avant, who I don't see amounting to much in the NFL. To pick up Nance as an UFA is unbelievable, and I think is the best value any team got on any player last weekend. Besides the fact that he's a steal, we really need a big possesion guy and a more serious red zone threat. Considering that we have the quickest reciever set I've ever heard of, I'm not too worried about his speed issues, cause every defense will have to have their fast guys covering Evans, Price, Davis, or Parrish, take your pick. He fills our need for a big dependable possesion guy and red zone threat, and we basically got him for free! Now if we only had an O-line that could give Losman (or Nall) enough time to get rid of the ball...

Luisito23
05-02-2006, 07:12 PM
Hisbody...

GO BILLS!!!!!!

bigbub2352
05-02-2006, 08:02 PM
I agree 100% Barrett, He is solid and all the Bills fans out there that questioned the trade can look at Nance as our pick we traded away, because everything i read and listened to Mel Kiper, Matt Mayock all had him going in the 2-4th range i remember them even showing highlights on him, so we are hopefully pulling a fast one with Nance

Nighthawk
05-02-2006, 08:08 PM
Honestly, I really like the first 5 picks...all are going to help this team immensely. Whitner, McCargo, Youboty, Simpson & Williams...who wouldn't like that draft?